youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuFJ9reBX5c
youtube.com/watch?v=D5NLyYt_-Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COMPUTER

MASCHINE

PANZERMENSCH

/fashwave/ thread?

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM

youtube.com/watch?v=JuFJ9reBX5c
>ywn listen to darksynth while unloading lead in ghettos

Æ s t e t i s k

i just got like 20 friends to report that channel ahaha

lmao

Why do you all copy exactly the same aesthetic scheme, its really autistic and over-repetitive. You're like the commies who have to use red colours, hammers, and sickles everywhere.

>i have friends
HAHAHA

I thought you guys would never show up to the party.

>he doesn't already have an armoured van, gas masks, tactical armour and a steady supply of weapons and ammo
plebs

also smooth move adopting leftish art aesthetic you liberalized cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=D5NLyYt_-Zw

nice, do you go to a liberal arts college?

not my fault you people cant tell the difference between liberalism and conservatism

>all of these fashwave faggots
>not understanding the Swede wanted to really start shit
>sees a bunch of faggots
>happening cancelled

What do you mean?

I know how to use unicode symbols but how do you get this font?

>b𝖊h𝖊moth
b𝖊h𝖊moth
>b𝖊h𝖊moth
b𝖊h𝖊moth

doesn't actually work properly, well nevermind then

Hang out with your leader

b𝖊h𝖊moth

Swedecuck could be unironically saying "it's time" and you newfags think it's le fash wave XD.

I just want to fucking start this shit as well, not sit around with a bunch of faggots getting giddy of le alt-right kulture.

Ceausescu was a fucking idiot, I don't care

Glad you think so

Calm down Pajeet.

>a cucked Dane appears

Not everyone is a pussy like you, Bjorg.

[Embed]

Muslim mayor, cuck :^)

But you will always be a pussy too scared to fight. Implying I would allow a little cuck like you to bother me. London is a shithole and means nothing to me.

How about you go lie down with your commie forefathers.

nah really though why is the hard left and left always trying to demonise the right and make it out to be the worst thing ever while the right mostly points out the hypocrisy of the left?

because the very fascist demons our way or no way the left tries to make the right out to be they behave like