Sweden

Sweden.

>People are losing their jobs because they express their political views.
>Sabaton, a swedish power metal-band has been banned from several rock bars around Sweden (Växjö, Linköping, Borås, Sollentuna).
>In Sweden, we have a self-loathing government. They hate themselves becuase they are white. They hate the culture in Sweden because our culture is "nothing compared to other cultures"
>The government is trying to secretely enforce traditions into swedish soceity, such as Ramadan. Religious "free-days" for muslim kids, etc.
>The swedish national anthem is no longer allowed in churches. Apparently it offends muslims.
>The swedish flag is no longer allowed to be worn as a cape when you graduate from school.
>Media is extremely biased. Run by the leftists. Aftonbladet, Expressen, DN, etc. They are all infested with Antifa loving cocksuckers. They are desperetely trying to hide immigrant based violence, but as soon as there is a white person committing a crime there is suddenly a fucking manhunt.
>There are hundreds of ISIS members currently living in Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö. When they returned they got free housing, free therapy at the tax payers expense because they are "traumatized"
>Magasin Väla (A magazine for a massive warehouse) is soon going to change all their front covers from white people to a "darker" shade, they said.
>There are granade attacks in Sweden. There are heavily armed muslim gangs in Malmö. The ghettos are growing.
>There is a swedish islamic political party that is growing rapidly, check this out; Hizb ut-Tahrir, and they are expected to gain enourmous support in the next election.
>Emergency personnel are being attacked on a daily basis by violent muslim youth gangs.

Sweden can now only serve as a warning to others about what happens when governments become afflicted with the mental disorder of extreme liberalism.

Fuck Sweden, and fuck this feminist-islam-loving whore government.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrik_Reinfeldt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderate_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(Sabaton_album)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden–United_States_relations
ifaf.org/countries/federation/2/203
osw.waw.pl/en/publikacje/osw-commentary/2016-04-01/pro-american-non-alignment-sweden-and-finland-develop-closer
mnhs.org/newspapers/swedishamerican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The swedish national anthem is no longer allowed in churches. Apparently it offends muslims.
>muslims
>churches

Aren't Sabaton pretty left-wing? What did they say?

>Sabaton, a swedish power metal-band has been banned from several rock bars around Sweden (Växjö, Linköping, Borås, Sollentuna).

Interesting. Got a source?

Don't forget who did this. Muslims and ethnomasochism are both symtoms.

Sweden/France/Germany take in savage 3rd worlders with open arms and open anuses, pay them welfare, provide them with food and shelter from their hard earned tax dollars, and turn a blind eye as they rape their women.

Europe will serve as a dark reminder of what happens when (((they))) brainwash a society into being liberal zombies who think "refugees" are friendly, poor souls they can score virtue points from when in reality they are conquering your country. What a time to be alive.

Who ever did it... You're the weakest fags there is on earth Swede. :)

>The swedish flag is no longer allowed to be worn as a cape when you graduate from school.
Neither anywhere else in the world. So?

Sweden bro i truly do wish you the best of luck you should consider moving to eastern europe since its pretty safe there

Good thinking Sven! Lets spread lies about how bad our country is so that we can have it to ourselves!

>Magasin Väla (A magazine for a massive warehouse)

what is this? do they have articles of what items they are storing

Swedes have also started removing crosses from churches because of muslims..

>implying that Sweden had legitimate churches in the first place

You reap what you sow

Why is Sabaton banned? They did pretty based songs you can listen on Europa Universalis, made by a swedish video game company. Not fan of the music really but the lyrics are pretty based.

Correct, and it's those few who still are Christians that are bringing in the migrants to Sweden. They are pure evil.

>In Sweden, we have a self-loathing government. They hate themselves becuase they are white
Are they? Our prime minister is adopted. Who knows what his ethnicity is.

But you can't prove any of the arguements wrong...

Honestly famalam get out while you still can/are still alive

>it's because of muh government meme
So who was in charge before that? Lets see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrik_Reinfeldt
>was Prime Minister of Sweden from 2006 to 2014 and was also the chairman of the liberal conservative Moderate Party from 2003 to 2015.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderate_Party
>The party was increasingly seen as extremist, and in hopes of changing its image, it changed its name to the Moderate Coalition Party (Swedish: Moderata Samlingspartiet, generally just referred to as Moderaterna) in 1969, or just the Moderate Party
>The party supports border controls and tougher rules for immigrants, including temporary residence permits, stricter requirements for family reunification and cuts in welfare benefits.

It started a long time ago...

I heard Swedish liberals and conservatives are different from our liberals and conservatives. For one, I heard they only use "liberal" and "conservative" when referring to economics, not social policy; the most right-wing Swedish party still supports gay marriage and such. I bet our version of liberals would be seen as "right wing" over there.

Sweden is not lost so long as there is a single conservative voice in there. Many Svens I know that live in the northern countryside are all against immigration and feminism. I feel there is going to be a civil insurrection soon.

Feels good man. Moved here in time to see Trump win and SB4 being passed in texas.

mmmmm sure would love sources and evidence for all this stuff

>Swedish metal band:
>sings English
>sings about Americans and Polish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(Sabaton_album)
>4. "Inmate 4859"
> Witold Pilecki, soldier of Polish Armia Krajowa and leader of resistance movement in the Birkenau Auschwitz concentration camp, where he was interned voluntarily with inmate number 4859. Produced the Witold's Report.
>6. "The Ballad of Bull"
> Corporal Leslie "Bull" Allen, an Australian Army soldier awarded the US Silver Star for rescuing 12 wounded American soldiers during the Papua New Guinea campaign of World War II.[11][12][13]
>10. "Hearts of Iron"
> The German forces of the 12th and 9th Armies, who, facing defeat at the hands of the Soviets, created a corridor across the Elbe to protect fleeing refugees and soldiers to escape and surrender to the West.

OK THEN.

>mfw muslims take over a country full of cucks

stay strong swedebro and burn the mosques down.
pull the reverse-nigger-move and shoot some blacks down.

Damn a Swede moved to the US? I'm surprised. I hear nothing but hate for the US from Swedes.

I don't even have words.

Every day that passes by, im less and less willing to die for the Scandis due to the hardcore leftist liberal ideas that infect the government and media.

I simply deny to die for such scum.

Please, move to Somalia

How does one get citizenship for USA?

I've heard it's tedious as fuck, requires you to work slave-like hours for 10 years and if you have even the most minor offense you are outright denied?

There is no need to die, Sweden will die slow and peaceful. Painful to watch. Not much better here either.

Your replacements have arrived.

Can't disagree with that. I'd love to see new Krystallnacht in Germany.
[i]ukrainian rasist back online[/i]

Fuck off, people do not need your jew religion in order to maintain a good country. Swedes simply got cucked by the cultural marxists because they have always been pussies and got invaded by the jews.

Theres bound to be a coup or some kind of civil uprising at some point if this continues

You shouldn't die for the government. You should sacrifice your life for the people, your people, your family. Trust me. Everybody's waking up. Nobody wants to live under a regime that suppresses political thought. It's a powder keg that's gonna blow.

Marry an American woman.

>Sweden hates USA meme
Actually Sweden wants to become USA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden–United_States_relations
>Swedish–American relations reach back to the days of the American Revolutionary War. The Kingdom of Sweden was the first country not formally engaged in the conflict (though thousands of Swedish volunteers partook on the side of the patriots) to recognize the United States of America before the Treaty of Paris.

ifaf.org/countries/federation/2/203
>The Swedish American Football Federation (Svenska Amerikansk Fotbollförbundet) is a national sports federation, which was founded in 1984, with 8,000 active members organized in 76 different clubs.

osw.waw.pl/en/publikacje/osw-commentary/2016-04-01/pro-american-non-alignment-sweden-and-finland-develop-closer
>Pro-American non-alignment. Sweden and Finland develop closer military co-operation with the United States

mnhs.org/newspapers/swedishamerican
>Hundreds of Swedish-language newspapers were published in the United States from 1850 onward, catering to America's Swedish immigrant communities. Use this online portal to learn more about these newspapers, and to search over 300,000 digitized newspaper pages from 28 different Swedish American newspaper titles published across the United States between 1859 and 2007.

Sweden is has no Swedish singing bands, Sweden imitates USA in gay rights and free trade. Sweden actually hates Russia and Communists. It's just that dumb Christians from Sweden keep memeing how Sweden isn't sucking enough American cock and how they are Communist, when nothing they do Communists ever done.

Och att du sitter och klagar på det på en skiten internetsida kommer inte göra det bättre.
Ifall du vill ha förändring så får du jobba för det.

sabaton are one of my fav bands,they are touring america right now

they are big enough to not need sweden no more

All Christians, except the ones from the middle-east who actually know what happens when muslims are a majority.

I know this, problem is that it's infecting the population too.

It's a very valid thought that if there would be a civil uprising or coup at some point, we end up winning and restore our sovereign rights that we would be treated as traitorous scum and nazis.

Most sane swedes like america, it's either just banter on Sup Forums because they like shitposting or they're commies who hate america because they're brainwashed that america is the big bad evil empire who who ruins everything. Many europeans have a really stupid sense of superiority to americans because they consider themselves more educated because they see cherrypicked news online. So pay that no mind.

I've never had anyone say anything negative about me being a swede here in the states. People go crazy about my accent. When i was down at MEPS one of the sergeants dragged over a bunch of other NCOs to show me off and asked me to talk so they could hear my accent. Most americans treat me like some long lost relative. It's pretty sweet.

I have some Danish people in my community who are here for work. I think they can apply for permanent residency after 5 years on a work visa. After you're a permanent resident you can apply for citizenship after another 5 years.

Or just do what i did and marry an american woman, get permanent residency and then enlist to get citizenship. Lel.

hey here's a crazy idea sweden, quit caring about the goat fucking shitskin savages. just try it. say fuck you to them once in awhile.

Thats not easy, theres little no to americans in the Scandis and those who are here minds their own business.

I'm so sorry it's too late for you. We are trying.

>Make your kids into mongrels

Opeth is my favorite band and they are from Sweden. I will check out Sabaton.

bastion of rational thinking
feels good

>be a country
>become morally degraded
>start believing in (((authority)))
>everything turns to shit

HUR DUR MUH GUBMENT LUVS MEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDD

no shit retard, that's why you keep the abilities to have rifles, anti aircraft and other arms.

Wasn't some teacher killed in front of some kids today by masked men?
In goteburgs

Pro Tip: If you are from sweden take your shit and run. Sweden is fucked. Its even more fucked than Germany or France.

It looks like as time goes on, this pictures becomes more and more true.

>going to a country where whites are already a minority is better than living in europe
damn i really dislike this meme, more people have died to islamic terrorist attacks in USA than in Europe. Breiviks little chimpout is almost a daily occurrence in parts of America, with the reverse victim-to-offender pattern.

I don't want to go to jail though

>germany is cucked
>Sweden is cucked
Man, we really need us some new neighbours before we are going to be massivly cucked like them. I feel for you Sweden, but you brought this on yourself.

Swedes and Frenchies are welcome to find refuge in America, as our ancestors before did. Assimilate to America while preserving vestiges of their old country.

Denmark is 30% immigrants, go outside.

When you show up, the first thing they do is weigh you. If you're under 200 pounds you're denied automatically. Then, you have to take a test. You have to assemble a McDonalds Big Mac in under 30 seconds, then recite the National Anthem. This is pretty easy, most Americans can do it blindfolded. After this, you're taken outside to a shooting range where you have to shoot some targets. Beware because they put women and children as targets to trick you; you have to shoot them anyway. After this is all said and done, they take you into a room where you have to do the American declaration: "There is no God but Israel, and America is its prophet"

Even if OP was lying, why the fuck would you want to share your country with millions of third world savages who want to genocide your race??

Yeah. Perps were probably white nationalists.

Gee.. so tolerant... so progressive... so equal of Sweden to treat their own citizens like the Bolshevik Red Army treated their own GOYIM!

I will bro, i will. You stay inside you hear? It is for your own safety.

Consider your options, swedecuck. Either take back your fucking country and move here, where we will openly lynch shitskins who get out of line.

On other hand there are 4 million Swedish in USA:
>Total population 4,347,703

That's half of population of modern Sweden, with immigrants included. There are more Swedish in USA than in Sweden.

Who cares? In five years you'll be sent to the gulag just for being white. Might as well just get it over with and take some nignogs with you. Just don't target women or children or innocent people like a pussy. Go shoot up some mudslime gangsters with guns in a ghetto.

It's the biggest oxymoron that America has more freedoms than the most progressive and tolerant nations in Europe.

I want to snap liberal and globalist necks.

>Yeah. Perps were probably white nationalists.

Is the fire rising?

If so, leave this pathetic country. Or coordinate swedish nationalist guerillas through I2P or TOR.

You are not a clever man if you don't see why I'd like to gtfo.

I love my country, but everywhere you look theres SJWs, niggerlovers and tolerance.

Widespread in USA too yeah, but it's going to be alot easier finding a city or area that is redpilled as fuck.

ebin

SWE embassy in budapest.

You could always marry an American.

Wtf how old was the teacher? And what did her parents say?

They are excellent, got a few of their albums for lifting especially

I pray to God this is not true.

The ones who realized their country is fucked fled.

not an easy feat

no americans here and online dating is a joke kek

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race.

This also serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan.

Kalergi was the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

also see:
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

and
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

and *especially:*
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html

(check google etc for archived page if down)

Sweden needs a revolution. Period.

Get an education and get out bro.

We got plenty of South Africans and Londoners here in Australia that left when the jigaboos started taking over their neighborhoods.

So give em Sweden, the jokes on them, it'll be like Siberia soon.

Pathetic.

Of course nobody could be that stupid, USA is a third world country and has no identity. Just a nation for mongrels.

Age of consent is 15 in Sweden so it's not impossible.

I don't care. I will never care about your country.

Marry me. I want a qt danish hubby.

You can find a city like this in Denmark as well.
Every major city in USA is full of brown people (niggers, mulattos, spics, kikes etc.)
The small towns where there's no jobs, no future are mostly white but you can get the same experience in any small danish town.
If all you want is to shoot guns and act cool, move to a small european island (iceland, guernesey, faroese etc.), they are less infected than the rest of the world.

Shoabaton is too right wing for Sweden now?
Kek

What are your THOUGHTS on it?

We must build a wall along the swedish border

get out faggot

sweden needs a fuhrer.

There are shitloads of American exchange students at my uni, and almost all of the girls are huge sluts. Most are from cali.

im sure things are gonna change if you continue to cry about it online
such a strong warrior!

It would still be kidnapping since she's underage if her parents report her missing and since it's within EU they can't flee to another EU country to escape german police.

You'd think the < would be a dead give away

Also OP is gay and so are most people in this thread.

>Blah blah we have some problems
>Better flee my country like some gypsy

Honestly anyone with this opinion needs to kill themselves immediately

Not true, they migrated before WW1 and that's why Sweden is shit, because they imitate Americans.
> They primarily include the 1.2 million Swedish immigrants during 1885–1915 and their descendants.

>Preserving Swedish cultural heritage (1940-present)
>After 1940 Swedish was rarely taught in high schools or colleges

Believing lies of capitalists, all the do is build with illegals in Sweden and USA, for 100 years. Such is life of Christian scum, first they burn and sell everything, then they cry about how it's Communism fault.