How old were you when you learned Kekistan was PsyOp created by Sargon of Akkad?

>He tricked us all. Kekistan is a lie created by Sargon of Akkad to "take the piss out of White Nationalists"

youtube.com/watch?v=MtXwkD-KgLg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no soa, there is only pol flag

the flag has always been a pol creation and no other people can say that they've started it

Old enough to know this faggot can fuck off.

The name alone gives it all away. Kek-i-STAN. Like were radical muslims or some shit.

And you cunts swallowed that cock whole. Couldn't even be arsed to change the name to something white sounding.

Disgusting.

I thought he created it so "kekistanis" could claim to be a persecuted minority whenever shitlibs started attacking them.

leftypol plz go

What if I told you it's a double psyop and we are making lolbertarians spread white nationalist propaganda?

Mother of God.

I hate this faggot so much words can't explain. IDK why people listen to him. He laughs at white nationalism while living in a majority white suburb. I hope he or his wife get gang raped by a pack of shitskins cuz you know, fuck white nationalism and all. He also ruined KEK

Kekistan mainly is taking the piss out of Identity Politics.

Reddit is that way

if you didn't know he started it you're retarded.

>jews
>number 6
oh i am laffin

It's an infinite

duh

>Sargon of Akkad

Why do any of you listen to this guy? He says shit like "kek" in normal conversation. It's just someone jumping on the Sup Forums bandwagon to gain viewers. He's amazing atheist tier.

I'm okay with kekistan, makes it easier to spot redditors.

They'll regret their false worship and mockery of kek on the day of the croak.

Hello Shareblue.

Are you shitting your pantaloons because KEK being accepted by the Skeptic Community will be the greatest redpilling engine since Gamergate?
Is this why you are trying so hard to turn Sup Forums on those Kekboys?

Fucking retarded newfag. You thought everyone called it cringe for fun?

>Kekistan was PsyOp created by Sargon of Akkad
>to "take the piss out of White Nationalists"
Yeah, he really pwned us with that one. It only took us 1 second to point out it was obvious bullshit, but all you faggots didn't listen.

>polish flag
>pushing normie / cuck / JIDF cancer
not surprised

>kekistan is a cringey forced meme that people use in real life
>B-BUT IT'S LE IRONIC GUYS! IT'S TO TRIGGER EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A RADICAL CENTRIST :) :)

wow. so they're only PRETENDING to be super cringey and weird. ya got me guys!

>Murrica-Flag
>Pushing Shariablue/Jew-shit

How salty are you that Hilldawg will never be president?

>He's amazing atheist tier.
this t b h

They likely are. What they fail to realize is that no matter how hard they try to bluepill Sup Forums, we will only strike back harder and stronger.

>Shariablue/Jew-shit
You'e not supposed to name the Jew while shilling for . Jews are "BASED JEWS" remember? Re-read your JIDF handbook, Chaim.

I've been on Sup Forums since before Kekistan was a thing, and I still don't know what Kekistan is.

Sacuck of Mossad thought selling Sup Forums memes on t-shirts and mugs would be some SUPER BASED AND TOTALLY IRONIC way to "take the piss" of white nationalists. It never made sense, but t_d cucks love anything called "ironic racism". Makes them feel super clever.

Well jokes on you boi

Only plebbit and new fags even listen to sargon. He is a fucking fsggot and if you ever said kekistan unironicly, so are you.

>BLACKS ARE BASED
If you bandwagon anything like kekistan, kill yourself

>arsed
>Anerican flag

Pretty sure this is Sargonusing a proxy, trying to convince Sup Forums he's some great strategist like his namesake. How pathetic.

Isn't he 38? Why does he still hold jeuvenile conquest fantasies? He's worse than thegoldencuck and more cucked. SAD!

It's a parody of identity politics

The kekistanis (made-up identity) are oppressed by the normies (regular people) who don't tolerate their "culture"

Kekistan as a concept is like 3 months old.

that was the original intent, but now they have co-opted it to be some faggy "meme" they can circlejerk to

I like SoA content for the most part, but this "Kekistan" think is just massive amounts of cancer that even SJW's dont realize they are swallowing

so you have no real arguments is what you're saying?
cool

It's where the alt right lives and blacks are BASED

Not an argument

So, this video is supposed to be the ultimate "GOTCHA!" response? I had to stop a minute in from how cringy and lame it was. What's this guy's problem? Isn't a literal cuck too? Fucking faggot.

>He laughs at white nationalism while living in a majority white suburb
was that supposed to be a point or just a statement of fact?
>He laughs at lumberjacks while living in a forest
>He laughs at fish while most of the planet is covered in water
I really don't see what you were trying to say

>media says kek is a symbol of white nationalists
>Spencer spergs out and uses kek to gain support
>Cucks like Sargon says kek is used to troll both liberals and white nationalists
>pol users insist that kek is actually a way to normalize white nationalism through ironic shitposting
What is true?

>everything I don't like must be reddit
t. Sup Forums

Sargon says it's a parody of identity politics
Sup Forums thinks it's cringe garbage from Reddit and ruined Kek

So basically the normies hijacked Kek and ruined it. Makes sense.

I think he's trying to point out that it's hypocritical to support a system of policies (multiculturalism) as being good and white nationalism as bad when you choose to live in a mostly white neighborhood instead of a multicultural one and thus benefit from homogeneity while not being negatively affected by multiculturalism.

whatever Sup Forums says is true
Sup Forums is always right

> Majority White Suburb

Literally everywhere outside the centre of cities is majority white.

Sargon is under our control. We give him the things to react to. We control his stimuli.

Looks like the God of chaos causing chaos. Everything is going as it should be.

I was born yesterday

so basicially hes saying everyone can identify as kekistani, who then can claim to be oppressed and hop on the SJW oppression hierarchy and become immune to their tactics

also its entertaining

i dont see the problem

Why would Sup Forums support kekistan when our goal is to retain our own nations?
It's reddit garbage.

Some people are just mad they created something bigger than themselves and it's taken on a life of its own and chaos is ensuing. It's like creating a really good weapon and now others are using it against our enemies. I think it's glorious.

You have it completely backwards, you concern troll shill. Not to suck off Sargoy, but the concept itself is ingenious. Eventually, someone would have had to create a "friendly" face for overt white nationalism, and it made sense to synthesize that with the frog and other stuff we hold deal. If communists keep taking the bait more and persecute us for this identity, there's no reason we can't play it up by intellectualizing about it in their lingo terms and baiting them with the imagery at the rallies. Imo, don't worry about the flag being "tainted", there's no reason you shouldn't be flying this next to dixie flags and whatever else you want to drive home the real point we're trying to make. The Left is racist, the Left is demonstrably and unquestionably racist, and it's not cucked to call them racist; all we're doing is taking Alinsky's to their logical conclusion.

As cringe as it'd be, I'd love to see some e-celeb get famous being the Richard Spencer of kekistanis, because that'd be a perfect mouthpiece. My gut feeling says that the best path forward for 14 and even 88 in this country is by studying American history closely, and ironically, copying the tactics of the Marxist and Jewish civil rights marches of the 1960s. Some would call that cucking, but how is winning cucking? Study what your enemy does when he's successful and learn to beat him.

Having said that, the name is a bit gay, we could vote for changing it sometime but that doesn't matter.

But at the same time, it's implicit white nationalism, so it pushed the needle a teensy tiny bit to the right of (((Ezra)))'s Cuck Boys. I really love the whole idea. It can become one thing or the others depending on what's needed at the time for us.

Praise kek! Kek has answered my shitpost with insights and true knowledge.

>sarcuck

>He tricked us all.
>Us

Fuck off back to the donald. Sup Forums has called this faggot's forced meme out for being cringy from day one.

>calls out reddit on their cringy forced meme
>proceeds to unironically engage in cringy forced meme

Kill yourself.

Fuck Kekistan, Hyperborea is the only land for me.

The flag isnt that old. We made it when some island that began with t "declared war" on us. It was just shitposting but /k/ and Sup Forums made battle plans and then started talking about making it a shitposting island. We made the flag then and normies found it because it looked like a actual flag.
Then sarcuck called it kekistan and normies started selling it. Needless to say it died long before sarcuck got it but now only redditors use the flag and talk about (((kikeistan))).

If you couldn't see that then you're either brainwasher or retarded.

This guy knows whats up.

Scrotum of Mossad is the worst.

The guy is a cryptokike. Mark my words.

Checked.

I think its funny.

On a side note you are just proving his point that """"""""""we"""""""""" are way oversensitive

Why is Poland always that annoying?

It seems to exist to take the piss out of everyone. Including white nationalists who would take this shit seriously. Its a troll country and trolls have no beliefs.

Also Sargon thinks that using nazi imagery like the stuff in the flag is making fun on white nationalists who want to take it seriously.

>He tricked us all
>us
only u the donald newfags, fuck off with your based black men

I don't mind cucknationalists, mongrels and cowards picking low hanging SJW fruit, but they must know their place. Dealing with the SJWs and being entry-level political science is all that you're good for.

Wait did op not know this from day one?
HAHAHAHAHAA
Altho I don't think sargon had anything to do with this

Why does this fat crypto-Jew cunt keep making threads here?
Fuck off you paedophile.

I know most of you hate him because he does not like WN stuff. But why not let him continue to piss of the left? Why not use him as a weapon? Just use the cunt. After we take over yea puthim in the gas chamber as well but for now use him as a damn patsy.

For people who claim to be red pilled you all fucking suck at future planing and taking advatage of weapons.

He does our fucking job of pissing of the left for us. While we are in the background giving subutle red pills out to the normies.

>My dudes

Fuck me, he was better when he was irrelevant.

>>From the outset of the presidential campaign of his father-in-law Donald Trump, Kushner was the architect of Trump's digital, online and social media campaigns, enlisting talent from Silicon Valley to run a 100-person social-media team dubbed "Project Alamo"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

What about (((Kushner)))?

This, kekistan creates a great horse for the left to beat on while others have a chance to advance on leftist positions held for nearly 70 years.

Fuck Sargon of Akkad.

Go to bed faggot

Nigger if you got tricked it was by yourself. There's never been any pretense that Kurdistan was intended to mock identity politics.

>Falls into kikes trap
>Its okay, I like being in this trap

Lemming.

>Sargon co-opted his own meme

>Be Canadian
>Get's a tranny lover president.

All leaf posts are null and void.

Sargon is our respectable facade.
He introduces normies to red pills and lure them into Sup Forums.

Leave him be.

>Kekistan is a lie created by Sargon of Akkad to "take the piss out of White Nationalists"

Sargon takes stuff from Sup Forums and "normalize" it so he can make profit. He did the same with Kekistan, turning it into cancer.

>He tricked us all.

Only way you could get tricked by him is by being a complete fucking idiot who gives him any attention.

Kekistan is one of the biggest mistakes created on Sup Forums, and for not destroying that meme, we must suffer from the invasions of Reddit and Based Nig-Nogs for all eternity.

>Falls into kikes trap
Alowing him to piss off our enemys is a trap now? Fucking make sense leaf.

Or is it you that is the kike?

>How do fellow Alt-Right memesters?

leaf on suicide watch

Literally all Kekistan memers on social media are complete cringe and should just end their life for the good of mankind.

Kek =/= Kekistani
kek is just doubles autism
kekistani is unfunny forced meme

Public service announcement: by posting this shit, you are giving this faggot the attention he craves. Stop please.

Anyone claiming credit for a meme on Sup Forums has nothing to show for their pathetic life. No one cares. Stop posting this shit.

Commie detected.

>Whole thread full of reddit spacing mongrels
Really makes you think

Really makes me think about what a paragraph is wow

Sup Forums, we need to devise a final solution to this Le Kekistan XD cancerous cringefest.

Yep

Wow, just figured that out did you?

praise be to kek