Really makes your brain buzz

Really makes your brain buzz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gvv2lv2s_gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah fuck I didn't think to consult the cartoonists before casting my vote!

Would be more accurate if there were some poles clinging to his ankles.

The bong is being perfectly reasonable. The flag will slow his descent.

the parachute is filled with nogs

Very accurate!

except the plane should be on fire and the stewart should be muslim.

>Accept parachute
>Jump from plane
>Pull cord
>Fifteen million immigrants poor out

Thanks EU.

youtu.be/Gvv2lv2s_gM

Up yours!

"Excuse me sir can I recommend we stick this bom- I mean parachute on?"
"No thanks m80"

And subhuman Poles/Romanians

I love these images that incorrectly show the Brits as the ones losing out because of their decision, when it should be the EU shown as the failed state it will soon be known as. Don't take the bait Brit bros. We were told we would fail as well in 1787.

The EU will go on strong without Britain. Brexit's success depended on a domino effect of various important EU states pulling out that just never happened.

FTFY

Nay. Unfettered refugee migration will be the demise of the EU, maybe Britain as well, but their people at least made a strong statement that they do not want that. EU is choosing to welcome their own demise.

If they didn't need us they wouldn't make such a fuss over us leaving. I doubt there'd have been this much backlash if, say, Latvia left.

Is the plane being hijacked by terrorists?

leaving a plane in a nose dive wont save you. from gravity.

ditching that analogy, you really should have tried to fix the process instead of just burying your heads in the sand....

now he gets to be crushed alone instead of taking his chances in the 80,000 ton metal cabin

Only we already have a built in jet pack called

SUPERIOR
ANGLO
GENES

So the EU is a plane? I wonder what's our masterplan.

Why the fuck is the wing on the back? Why is the door on the far back end too?

Some poorfag EU loving babby definitely drew this because they never have seen a modern jet. They clearly never left their little 90+% white town to see why the EU is fucked.

Your German proxy get banned Abdul?

>PAY 100 BILLIONS FOR PARACHUTE, YOU TRAITOROURS FUCK

What is not shown in that picture is that the plane is heading right into a mountain and the English men is only a 5 meter cushioned fall away to the ground where he will land savely.

I found the original