Islam is right on women

I will give it islam. The disgusting state of western women is a plague on our society. We made a mistake by giving them the option to vote,be single mothers and fuck niggers. Is islam the only thing that can make women behave again? I truly feel like the loss of control of our women and families is the true downfall of western civilization .Divorce was unheard of before the 1970s.

women are whores by nature
- almost all girls on twitch are cam whores that only play games every now and then so they wont get banned

- literally all 'asmr' channels on youtube are owned by women and they know that those videos are a sexual thing

- almost all famous instagram pages by girls are them showing off ass and tits in the most primitive way possible

conclusion: women are blatant whores and modern technology has made that clear

this isn't refutable, and anyone trying to refute this is a white knight

Get fucked traitor.

>falling for the asmr jew

not even once.

So how do you plan to fix women with without no control? They have more rights in court. They have rights to your money and your children. They can claim false rape and ruin your life. Women are emotional creatures and should be treated like children and kept under your thumb. At least islam realizes this. Western society is so cucked and bows to every women emotional fit. Muh pay for my vagina, Muh pay for me to fuck nigger and have kids on welfare.

Make women and other interior people believe in and adhere to Islam. They need it because they don't have the intellectual and moral capacity to behave when needed given the freedom not to. As a man, you are automatically superior and you don't actually need to believe that shit, just use it to your advantage (e.g. to control women and betas) and do whatever you want BUT AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILY. That way you have the best of both worlds.

There you have it burger, you're welcome.

*Inferior
Stupid autocorrect

I agree with this on so many levels. One thing I will give Islam. Most of the faggots on this board agree with what your statement but will whine, Muh "Islam treats gays an women poorly". Sup Forums hates modern women and faggots and align with Islam on this issue. They are to big of ideologs to agree.

If you want to subjugate yourself to endless terrorism, theocratic slavery (think ISIS, Saudi Arabia) in a world where you are beheaded for possessing a Bible or not going to your local Mosque enough, be my guest.

Me, I refuse to throw off the chains of 3rd wave feminism while putting on the chains of Islam. Islam isn't the answer. Jewish degeneracy isn't the answer. There is another way...........

I'd be a whore too if women behaved like the average man behaves around a woman.

step 1. >stop beeing a beta fag
Step 2. >find yourself a girl you like
Step 3. >be nice around her but never to her
Step 4.>after she was baited and is your girl now treat her bad once a week and apologies afterwards. Keep her distant sometimes and be very nice to her sometimes. If you do it right she will be yours.

Also after she fell for you make her hate her friends by shitttalking about them so she has no one but you

Im only referring to the control of women not other traits of islam. I disagree with everything else the religion offers .Can we at least give them that they have control of their women and families.

>Islam treats gays an women poorly
Where's the problem in treating degenerates poorly? And where's the problem in putting women in their place? Isn't that exactly what's needed in your society? The latter btw is what women want but will never tell you. The expect a strong man to put them in their place.

If anyone whines about those 2 things herethey are plebbit-type sjws and they can go fuck themselves.

Yes absolutely. They have much better control over their women & families, no doubt. There are many times i'm envious of them, that they can get away with it because they're brown so the feminists won't attack them. But whenever I think that, I always remind myself of all the inseparable baggage that comes with the rest of the ideology, so as not to become sympathetic towards them. They are still the enemy, make no mistake about it. At the end of the day, the meta/end game of their ideology is about the death of non-muslims and taking over the world.

Yep. Men came from Adam and are therefore sooooo good and pure and need to be there to "save women" who came from Eve. Or maybe, did you think both genders are corrupted?

Sheep are property too. That's why they fuck them.

Get nuked fucking Islamist piece of shit

Kek, ISIS goatfucker. Did our coalition bomb your beloved goat, faggot?

says the syria WTF TOPKEK

Syria is a secular nation you fucking tard.

Sorry for my dumbass Presidents destroying your country.

>saudycuckold accusing literally anyone of goatfucking

WHOA BOY

Quit apologizing life a cuckfold.

You know no amount of restricting womens rights will get them to date you

I hope Assad gasses you next.

>t. Saadeddine

>implying assad actually gassed anyone, that is wasn't actually the kikes or the turkroaches.

>implying the turkroaches gassed anyone, that it wasn't actually the CIA & Mossad ISIS operatives false-flagging