>De-escalation zones
imgur.com/a/ogQic

Developments May11
>Iraqi army chief: Battle for Mosul will be finished within days
>SDF took full control of Tabqa city and dam
>JAI exploit E Ghouta safe zone,attack SAA checkpoints
>DeZ:IS attack on 137th Brigade Base faild
>Turkish military strike SDF positions in town of Tal Rifa’at,N syria
>SAA capture Al-Mahdoum, storms 2 villages SW of Jirah Military airbase in E Aleppo
>Kurdish reinforcements arrive by boat for Tabqa Dam battle
>US-backed rebels reach DeZ gov border
>SAA to move From Al-Qaboun to Jobar
>11 civis died in coaliaiton strike in N Raqqa
>Turkey angered as Trump approves plan to arm Kurdish forces in N Syria
>5K Chinese foreign fighters joined different rebel groups acc to Sy ambassador
>US offers $10mn reward for info on head of Al-Nusra terrorist group
>unconfirmed: US military entered S Syria @Tanf Border-Crossing to train FSA units

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kgfOfwpZbM
twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/862683349634232320
almasdarnews.com/article/infighting-renews-eastern-ghouta/
youtube.com/watch?v=ML84CP-rk9s
twitter.com/taylieli/status/862696859734769668
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for GAINZ

Megumin!

trump will aid iranian kurds too

youtu.be/-kgfOfwpZbM

>tfw Meguminposting finally gets to me

Fuck American scum training Sharia FSA filth

>Interesting detail from @CJTFOIR on IS's surrender of the city and dam to SDF forces

>The Coalition tracked fleeing fighters and targeted those that could be safely hit without harming civilians.

twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/862683349634232320

That's some sweet justice

Dropping at 8PM Est today. Also some other shit not really related to /sg/

>tfw not enough megumemes on pol

R A R E
A
R
E
>now we've got that meme moment out of the way...

>tfw no /sg/ patch stitched to vest

Are /sg/ the most autistic threads on Sup Forums?

go away

Is this meant to be a job hiring advertisement?

> those qtpi militia grills

yup

We need more megumeme posting.

Remember, you cant be pro-Assad and support the US proxy SDF

S-s-someone help me, I'm slipping into the abyss!

wew this is very interesting:
each time the iraqi army tries to advance on a front in Mosul, it loses ground on another.
even the PM, al abadi said yesterday (or few days ago) that it was impossible for the iraqi army to advance on the border towns (qaim, rawa, etc) because it would be impossible to control if ISIS still controls the syrian part.
he also said that some parties (didn't name them) wanted him to send his soldiers there.
also, the fact that the federal police has been given bases and checkpoints that were controlled by the army itself (in Salahuddin and southern Ninawa) is also interesting.

It's time for the ultimate red pill
ahmeds are on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW using their al-taqiyya on you - it's the scariest thing ever, but Im glad to see more of us aryan whites waking up and realizing these mudslimes and their mudshit tactics

assad is dirty shitskin using al taqiyya ON you

DEUS VULT

That's how they get you. It's advertisement for horny little boys like you to die fighting for their cause.

Why?
Most people here are too fat or atustic to fight

>Afghanistan
Used to fuck this top notch half-afghan qt, she had a fucking great body and face. I'm pretty sure Canada Post ships there, so you can definitely get one. the patch is 6.50 and shipping is 2.50 for int.

how close is IS to losing my dudes?

Welp, that sucks. I am still in the navy for another 3 years. Meh, i have no valid reason to complain. I want that officer's commission and take charge of my own ship.

Why do the kurds steal from foreign fighters?

Embrace it lad

Best girl.

you nerds are better at intel gathering than you realize

dead serious. i'm just hoping some of you are ex-something so you can't through the door. we need UAV operators

Kurds are the ancestors of gypsis its in thier blood

You need to define the criteria for comparison.

Both are against Turkey and ISIS

So yes, you can.

Islamic state is losing everyday. If you are asking about their total rectal prolapse, give it another 3-6 months.

I don't feel like helping the kikes.

as long as they don't fight Assad, I'm good with them.

Wait till the americans pull another false flag shennigans

ETA on the end of the civil war in general?

Good evening lads. Liberation of Qaboun when?

>they don't fight ass*d but take territory and then fills it with us meat shields so ass*d or erdogan can't attack them.
>not seeing that a separate state is their long term goal
don't you follow what's happeining in Iraq?

Have you made a decision regarding going to Syria or staying in Aghamemistan yet?

At least middle or end of 2018
Until all the small rebshit pockets are gone
But major fighting should disappear by Christmas
If the kurds dont back stab assad

I think you should consult the christians of Syria before concluding that he's the enemy of christians in this conflict.
A prime example is Mahardah, a christian town on the Hama frontline that has never been conquered by the radical jihadis that our governments support.

>The bongroach just can't bring himself to stop thinking about the Kurds, every day, every hour, even every minute his obsession with them increases.

>His wife left him two years ago due to his incessant rants about the Kurds. "I just couldn't take it anymore" she stated, "from the second he woke up, it was Kurds this, Kurds that. 'Look what they are up to now', I was so sick of hearing about it. And don't even get me started about the sex, he never just wanted to make love, he only could get off by pretending I was a Kurdish fighter that he caught crossing the Turkish border and 'got what was coming to her', it was disgusting".

Syrian Army advancing on the southern and eastern sectors of jihadist occupied Qaboun. Several Nusra fighters captured. #Damascus
Syrian Army advancing on the southern and eastern sectors of jihadist occupied Qaboun. Several Nusra fighters captured. #Damascus

Once "rebels" are gone kurds will step up astheir new proxy for USA, then after kurds fall another insurgencies will happen - that's why moderate beheaders are slowly backing off, they're on their last legs anyway. What will come after that I don't know, but definietly not peace. Syrian land is too important piece of land to give it up for USA, geopolitical wise I mean
>fucking gas stations

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. It's hilarious watching the SAA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get his hands on Deir Ezzor

Long live FSA !

Stale pasta is still stale no matter how much cheese you put on it lad

I would be genuinely surprised if there wasn't another false flag within next month, max two months.

Not gonna lie, former jihadi supporter here. It's hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get their hands on the cyanide pills.

These kurds are foreign fighters. Theyre just another FSA rebel shit group.

They cannot stop killing each other.

almasdarnews.com/article/infighting-renews-eastern-ghouta/

al-Tanf is the current hotspot to keep your eyes on

>((((arab nationalist))) at it again

tfw it got to me too a while ago! I saved this one

Not gonna lie, former YPG supporter here. It's hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get their hands on the Dima's booty

>datamine myself and get put on 12 different agencies lists that i've already on for some patches
#worth
how much are you paying and i will only bomb moderate and radical headchoppers, also gib nro satfeed over syria

>dez april 26
updates?

i wonder why you are still in the UK? underage&mom

Not gonna lie, former Putin supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness I can't wait till I get to drink some tea.

Not gonna lie, former ISIS supporter here. It's hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get their hands on the Middle East.

With all due respect, stop posting flat girls.

Im glad these so-called SDF terrorists are showing their true colours. Kurds are known for their stupidity. The fact that theyre flying the YPG flag over Tabqa (an Arab city) and theyre controling Syria's biggest dam sends a clear message to the Syrian people that theyre just another FSA clone with foreign fighters.
Now one of their rebel leaders has stated they will hand Raqqah to a council they have choosen - no mention whatsoever of the Syrian govt.

Flat is justice.

Flat is wrong.

This swede knows whats up

christ, for the time being, it's necessary though i'm also wary to trust the u.s. in occupying the dam for too long because it's more likely to get blown up in a false flag disaster to be blamed on assad than if isis were to have blown it

Look man im Arab, I have relatives near this conflict and friends that have died because of it, friends that have lost their homes to kurdish rebels - whats a Sri lankan doing here?

>Arming The Kurds - A Dangerous Idea RonPaulLibertyReport
youtube.com/watch?v=ML84CP-rk9s
LIVE NOW

This whole kurd plan will blow up in the bloodbath, Trump just extended this war.

Watch Ron Paul get attacked by the kurdish shills. This whole kurdish plan is retarded. FSA 2.0

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

It's evolution, my dude.

>whats a Sri lankan doing here?

shitting it down

Sri lanka is /sg/'s rare

he's a CIA noc operating out of the region because of a daytime handler job involving a certain bank, but it's a do nothing job that leaves him lots of time for shitposting psyops work here, two birds one stone for the agency, very cost-effective

I found the solution to the kurdish problem.

twitter.com/taylieli/status/862696859734769668

#Turkiye informed #US, she would close its bases in #Turkiye for air operations if the decision to arm ypg not withdrawn.

I dunno him, seems pro-Assad but gets triggered by the kurds like a lot of peoole here.
I wish Assad gets tough on the kurds soon, will expose plenty of people here.

>Unconfirmed

Actually you are wrong as usual, we are all specifically against you.

Kek. Turkey is going to the hands of Russia becoz of this kurdish issue.

yeah probably since they've been prone to doing dumb things the cia, acting under the authority of the usmil, tells them
kind of can't blame them, even if they objected to an order what can they do? the weak should fear the strong, after all

Couldnt care less. Im with Assad and the Syrian govt, im against anyone occupying a part of Syria.

If you support the SDF and the Rojava youre like the FSA supporters.

No.
Germany has been invaded enough.

Lad i time stamped and proved i was Sinhalese a while back

are you the yemeni bongistani grill?

Hey Sri Lankan, what's like to get called R A R E in every thread you post in?

Really spoogles my noodles

You sound interesting, i'm sure you get invited to a lot of parties to talk about that subject.

oh wait lmao

just because you're sinalese doesn't mean you aren't working for the agency, most of them are specifically nonwhites

Everytime i try to connect at wiki my internet gets fucked up for 20 seconds then recovers fucking hell

If USA started arming Northern Ireland to militarily(?) gain independence wouldn't you be butthurt too?

Are you new here? The majority of sg dislike the backstabbing kurds after their chimpout in hasaka.

lol

daily reminder to NEVER believe french jihadists

Eh its not as commem as it used to be
Its annoying tho
Can never have a argument
Just idiots spamming RARE RARE HURRR RARE

They're logging your IP and will be tracking you now to make sure you don't act like a dissident. VPN yourself