There's a Chinese lady just kicking doggos out in Vancouver

>There's a Chinese lady just kicking doggos out in Vancouver
How can Canadians justify this?

youtu.be/VWYag_bFwKM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyr-QJ-9CLs
globalnews.ca/news/3436891/bizarre-incident-caught-on-video-after-stranger-allegedly-kicks-burnaby-mans-dog/
youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc
youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM?t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

descendent of genghis khan, Canadian cuck btfo

Diversity is our strength?

The entitlement of this bitch is unbelievable. This is your typical modern empowered woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyr-QJ-9CLs

It's just their culture. Please be more tolerant of others.

fuck leafs

Jesus listen to this cuck, she wants you to hit her man she might have even let you stick it in her if you weren't such a whiny fag.

Don't stick your dick in crazy
He should have gone for a coffee with the other chink with a dog and fugd.

why didn't he call the police?

I wanted to say something racist but then a Taiwanese lady backed the guy up.

this guy sounds like such a fucking faggot.

Isn't that a chinese scam, get a guy mad so he punches you then sue them?

she wanted the guy to fxck her

>t. former rice burner

She's cute, in a crazy bitch sort of way. Would impregnate and make unstable Elliot Rodgers clones with desu.

she's doing it because it feels good...

My Chinese wife loves dogs

globalnews.ca/news/3436891/bizarre-incident-caught-on-video-after-stranger-allegedly-kicks-burnaby-mans-dog/

>Global News has learned of similar incidents allegedly involving the same woman. One person claims to have snapped a photo of the woman after she allegedly struck a dog in the same area.
>Ryan Deboer claims the same woman assaulted him, saying she “kind of came up to me and elbowed me… and she hit my arm and walked away.”

>SERIAL
>CANADIAN
>DOG-KICKERS

Apparently, she was goading people into hitting her in hopes of suing them in court or settling for damages.

She wouldn't fuck the person with the dog. She likely approached him because he seemed wealthy, but enough of a cuck to hand her money after 'assaulting' her.

>Isn't that a chinese scam, get a guy mad so he punches you then sue them?

could be, but he's recording it... so that wouldn't work. I think she's just having some fun.

Barbecued or stir-fried?

Gook/Chink/Nip bitches make me so goddamn hard you can't imagine. Even the plain looking ones. The yellow fever really hit me full force.

why is Sup Forums so anti asian. I am chinese and I dont toture dogs. Fucking assholes

break her jaw and move on
people do shit like this because they know no one will do anything about it.

They are pretty tasty

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Can't understand what they are saying, it's in canadianese.

How big?

Do you shave?

i don"t understand, canada number one problem is the invasion of niggers and arabs and you insist about the chinks. why?

fuck off racists she was just tenderizing the dog for later

You are still held above the leaf. Check your privilege.

I trim

How ugly is your wife on a scale of 1-10

What would that prove? This chink probably didn't care because, if she had her way, he would be recording himself hitting her. The originally dog kick wasn't recorded, and him hitting her clearly wouldn't in self defense at this point. He would either catch an assault charge and open himself up to a law suit or she extorts him for hush money and moves on to the next person with a dog.

Too masculine for me

How is it privilege when you all hate asians?

I hate these dog eating freaks almost as much as I hate Canada.

roasted or stewed?

>How can Canadians justify this?
she fails a drug test. guaranteed. Totally not connected.

baked or broiled?

What you get for having a pussy dog.

Stop this. I am offended

Vancouver isn't even Canada anymore. Just seperate BC from the rest of the country, its useless anyway.

Extra crispy right?

Asians make me feel like I have a large penis. Can't stay mad at them.

>a small dog
Why even bother?

Yeah. Women usually act like that and the world is made of roses and rainbows.

>Attack the CHinese lady for kicking your dog
>She'll probably just call up her rich father and have the triads cut your arms off or some shit

You be saying that my cock is small?

Racist! I am at least 5.7inches

he has a faggot dog too

Shitposting aside, is it true that Asian women generally prefer androgynous looking pretty boys over masculine muscley men?

No, this is just an insane person.

Chee's freuked out yahhh eh
Hahaha hahahahahahahahaha
Can leafs even speak English?

Read what I wrote, he should have went and fugd the other Asian girl with the dog. The one who was on his side.

A FUCKING CHINK

Not sure. Never have girlfriend. Only know Kshit's popular but I can fuck androgynous feminine boys

>asians run around trying to steal dogs to eat them

Its a scam to bring the guy to the courts under charges of aggression so she can settle for reparations.

Why do you think they like Asian men
They're just as feminine looking as them and they're hard to control like a Latina they're very high maintenance

I would destroy a at femboy Asian. Wouldn't have anything long term with them though. I want kids in the future

Lel metrotown
But at any rate if you own a literal football of a dog like that you have to expect various asians who want to steal/eat it. Just get a real dog

Even the man from the original video thinks that she was trying to scam him. I think a lot of people missed that she would have called in someone else to serve as witness, so even if he didn't hit her, this could have ended badly for him if no one else was around.

Ah, I see. My mistake.

beta western male must recorded this because he can not deal with a small woman

I would have broken this cunt's nose. What a fucking pussy. If someone touches my dog they're going to sleep

Nice. I feel so degenerate for thinking about eating cock.

I am not gay btw

This could be easily solved if someone kicked the ever loving shit out of her.

I'm well over 5.75, manlet

haram
Also here is my doggo back home

Yeah your gay or you were just raped by the local paki as a kid.

That was her mission of the day though
To get someone to hit her so she could sue
It's why dashboard cams are so popular and Asia all the fraud
She probably wants to buy a new car so went out looking for people to assault her

>t.mudslime mc chink

gay beta shit. you don't film this shit, you punch that mongoloids lights out.

>If he ripostes she might go to the courts and, who knows, she might even have an accomplice hidden who is also filming and then the guy gets fucked and is forced to pay indemnity.

Get fucked. Guy was clever. There are actually laws in the western world.

Could be, but still nothing typical about it.
Also it's a pretty bad stategy when she's being filmed.

Self defence against a minority is illegal in Canada.

Damn that scam would've worked on me I'd gouge her eyes out. I absolutely hate Chinese. I got banned from r/mma cus I said chinks are fucking dumb because an audience of Chinese were laughing when a fighter got kicked in the nuts. I'll kill a chink as easily as a Jew.

she's an alpha female. kicked his dog then said she was taking it away.

Sup Forums should respect her.

I was talking about penis size

It isn't small :(

No, that's a myth. Yes, a lot are willing to tolerate weak bodies just because most White men and Asian guys are skinny fat.

Its analogous to tits. Most men wouldn't pick a good looking woman specifically based on breast size, but boy would we enjoy those tits if they were part if the package. Every Asian chick I was with totally was into my muscles, bitting, touching, etc.

based nip at it again

it's one of the ugliest mongoloids I've seen in a while.

I only like cute boys so it is not gay

Reminded me of this ancient poo in loo video

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc

it's not self defense, it's murder if you do it right

most minorities stick to their containment zones

asians break out of them and buy property everywhere

>Chinese
>Canadian minority

youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM?t=32s

Good night, Doggo.

Isn't Vancouver/Victoria literally the only place in Canada where you don't freeze your ass off half the year? Still, the chink lady had a heavy sweater. Fuck, the best weather in your country is a place that rains all the time and averages low 50s to low 60s F year round.

this unfortunately desu.

the area of vancouver thats in is richmond which is 90% chinese.

I cant even go out there because all signage is chinese and in restaurants, shops etc. people will only speak to you in chinese

>get chance to kick a nigger's head in
>don't do it
lame

Scary.

Cantonese or Mandarin speakers in Canada? I might take a job in Macau so am looking into learning Cantonese.

which shithole, third world, non white "country" is that from?

Not that it really matters to me, I was for extermination of these people even before seeing this.

Nigger-chink at that

At least its safe at night time for the most part aside from the roving gangs of asians who play basketball on the streets and demand you to shoot a few hoops before passing i swear thats happened to me everytime i go to Richmond

lol who cares its just a dog

mostly mandarin

to make it worse the city is falling into desrepair because they all cheat on their taxes and report 0 income so roads, libraries, transit etc. are all grossly underfunded.

average house valuation in richmond is 3+milion dollars but its considered the 2nd poorest neighborhood in the province by income

first wave was cantonese who fled hong kong
now it's mandarin

for a long time cantons were considered better, but now mandarins have more money and are being uppity

I was too

Good. Pets are stupid and dogs are worthless.

>dog is running at you, barking
>owner doesn't give a shit and isn't trying to stop his dog
>dog clearly wants to bite you
Yeah, I'd kick the shit out of that dog, too. Fuck assholes who ruin public spaces by bringing animals they can't control or take care of properly.