WELP, LOOKS LIKE IT'S SETTLED, FOLKS since KEITH OLBERMANN said it!

WELP, LOOKS LIKE IT'S SETTLED, FOLKS since KEITH OLBERMANN said it!

AAAAAAhahahahaha. What a fucking BABY!!

>proof is not needed

Sums up the Democrats desu

I heard this retard literally has brain damage.

>impecachable because he fired one guy

Of course you can sue your boss because he fired you for being a faggot right?

You can be impeached for breathing if your enemies have the votes. But they don't so it's just clickbait shit from liberal celebrities wanting attention.

At this point literal brain damage is the only explanation

It's basically like he's saying, "We can argue that the reason you fired Comey might be because he was investigating this Russian thing so you should be impeached because of that!"

GOD can this guy be any more of a figurative faggot???

I like him as a meme, he is some kind of Nega-Alex Jones

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. He appears to have gone fully off the deep end. He's really, really emotionally tied up in this stuff.

On the other hand, he found fame by going after W pretty hard core. It's how he made his name, and I'm sure he made millions doing it. Maybe he's just trying really hard to recapture that lightning in a bottle again. There's a cottage industry in anti-Trump stuff. Tons of people have Trump derangement syndrome, and they eat up all the negative press they can find.

You people are doing it wrong. We should be subtly encouraging this behavior. Just we like we should promoting, not attempting to ostracize, the niggers and race traitors in the Democratic party who openly despise Whites.

How else do you think we'll get the DotR?

Yeah but what about the baseball scores, keith?

Anyone got that picture of him looking like a frightenes child with the American flag wrapped around him like a safety blanket?

I think it said 'resistance' on it too or something, it was very pathetic.

>comey had no proof
>wanted more resources to find proof
>gets fired
>people say this is proof

American intelligence in a nutshell

it must be stressful to be this retarded

i fucking love how they are all losing their shit
fucking beautiful

Keith, I'm actually concerned about your mental health here. Have you been getting into that fentanyl stuff all the kids are talking about?

I always felt Sink Nigger from the Young Turks was Nega-Jones.

Keith Olbermann is the moonbattiest moonbat who ever moonbatted. He moonbats a .799 average in Major League Moonball.

Nice.

Yeah, he gets fixated on tilting at windmills. George Bush, O'Reilly, Coulter, etc. He thinks he's taking them down, but they just keep going. He gets positive feedback, and he thinks it's from people at large, when it's really just from the choir that loves his preaching.

Thanks nigger

It's amazing that people who claim to have a love of this country, its laws and due process have so little of a clue about how it actually functions.

trump wasn't being investigated though

he (and I say he even though he personally didn't do any investigating since that's not what administrators do) was investigating russian counterintelligence, it had nothing to do with trump

this guy is like a pompous yet mundanely boring Glen Beck

I've come to the realization that Olberman is now the left-wing's Alex Jones.

This election ruined my favorite menswear magazine. First they publish articles calling Trump Hitler and then they hire this nutjob. Why can't they just stick to their fucking job and write about designer menswear.

It's been fascinating watching the left degrade over the last 6 months to Alex Jones levels of conspiracy theories. I suspect Jones doesn't have the bloodlust that the left works so hard to conceal

the entire left has become glenn beck

but the difference is the alex jones character never goes full retard, he's insane but there is still an overarching logic to his craziness
olberman is just a raving lunatic

Shouldn't this guy be narrating the daily lives of Basketball Americans?

This is what it was all about for me. Oh God I fucking love it.

does he exist outside of that room? I think real Olbermann died and replaced by the 3d hologram

I wish these were live. One day he is going to stroke out mid-sentence.

>following a rag like a good goy on how to dress
>not dressing yourself and creating your own style

LEAF

Leftists pretending they're Patriots pisses me off so much

>there's no need to prove
What the fuck?

>ID: Jews
That answers my question

Meanwhile Trump signs EO investigating voter fraud. Say it with me bros. Lock Her Up!

>B-but it was HER turn! its not fair!

Oh my god this Olbermann psyop is crashing and burning hahahahahaha

>You can't fire the person investigating you

RUSSIAN SCUM

Oy Vey the Goyem know!

in the oven, buddy

he needs to hire Louise Mensche.

Holy fuck... What look was he going for in this picture? Massive pussy faggot?

>on2u
>We're on to you

guys I'm scared

How the fuck. How the FUCK can a middle-aged man be this much of an adolescent edgelord?? That facial expression, holy shit

>ID: Jews
user…

imagine being this pathetic

The "I'm a retarded liberal trying to pretend I'm patriotic when I hate this country and don't even know the flag code" look

>Olbermann
>Not a laughing stock

Pick one.

is this guy employed? or does he run his own thing?

same

God, Keith Olbermann always looks like he's on the verge of tears. Seriously, look at any picture of him, he always looks like he's about to cry.

THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

RESIST
Peace...

Does Keith Oberman think he has the authority to impeach the president?

Why does he always look like he's on the verge of crying? Even on his shit ass show on ESPN this fuck still looked like the biggest pussy ever.

I think he runs a you tube channel out of his basement

>You can't fire the person investigating you

>you can't fire the person investigating you

Actually, you can. It's a power expressly granted to the president. And all the people running this investigation were not fired, just the director of the FBI, because he's made quite a few blunders in the recent past. Do liberals actually understand anything at all about how our country works?

HE. IS. IMPEACHABLE.

t. Worst person in the world

SCRIMPTH!!!!!!!!

Nazis wore designer clothing by Hugo Boss, if GQ had an ounce of objectivity they'd use nazi as a compliment.

> no offense to Ukraine from myself, it was the Russians who hacked this picture

Keith Cuckman is just the liberal version of Glenn Beck

Get these two faggots into a room and let them have a cry off

SCUM! RUSSIAN SCUM!

>OLBERMANN
the guy might as well just wear a pin that say failed faggot

i would love to see this guy get face flayed cartel style.

i'd like a youtuber of some sort to give me a rundown/gestalt on the liberal conspiracy bubble and the timeline. all the people like olbermann, louise mensche, that john schindler deep state spook who tweets about trump's impending doom, etc. some of schindler's tweets mention the hashtag #TeamReality which is probably a gold mine is liberal conspiracies

>GOD can this guy be any more of a figurative faggot???
He could be his father-in-law

((((OLBERMANN))))

Who?

I don't know how you Americans keep up with so much propaganda. It's clear this guy isn't a journalist but rather a CIA agent who wants to influence some poorly educated morons. He's always furious and acts like a cunt, it's obvious that this is all just a parade...he thinks we are still in the 80's where people watch tv like sheeps

This faggot is the worst

This man makes current year man seem fucking reasonable, your televised political 'discourse' makes me want to neck myself.

If he's well and truly pissed at Trump he can just spill the beans anyway.

You don't see any high-ranking libshits salivating for them, because they know there's nothing. That this is all just a giant federally funded trolling campaign to smear Trump as a traitor.

It doesn't matter that the salve costs tons of tax money or fans the flames of war. It makes them FEEL better about losing so embarrassingly. They need vengeance, no matter how petty.

BTFO Blumphshsbkkins

>Brown Asuka

I'm fucking warning you spaghetti head.

most of america realizes how dumb it is. he's literally LARPing.

its not about him specifically, its just that we are broken as a country and we dont know how to talk to each other without LARPing or calling for secession

Cenk is angry but he's not really crazy. Olberman is on par with Jones in terms of insane conspiracy ranting.

fbpb

>because firing comey ends the fbi investigation
>because Comey frustrated efforts to investigate Clinton and the Clinton Foundation

>you can't
but he already did ...

HAHAHA looks LIKE BIMILD GLOMPH is FINISHED!!!!

More kosher theater from Kieth Olberjew.

NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE INSECTS

CHAIM! YOUR CAMOUFLAGE!

HAVEN'T YOU TAKEN YOUNG BLOOD TODAY?!!

What about the psychic vampires?

>This Can't End Well for Trump
How many times have we heard this before? It must be over 100.

Where did Keith even come from and why do liberals think he has any sense of credibility?

FREINFALD PTRFEMPF

oy vey

I feel so fucking embarrassed for myself that I once thought of him as being based, granted it was a long time ago when it was during the Bush years.

He is saying there is no longer a need to look for proof, because even if it was found nothing will happen

Learn to read retard