Why are liberals better looking on average?

Why are liberals better looking on average?

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/the-10-most-attractive-world-leaders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are manufactured eye candy for the vain majority of people.

Research points to both good looks and height being huge factors in people automatically giving you trust.

The notion is, that you have no agenda because you're attractive, what more in life could someone want than being tall, attractive and rich?

Liberalism is literally skin deep, just look at everyone they bark at.

They are younger on average.

There is not one good looking right wing leader

wut?

>uses the least attractive photo of macron

Fucking hell you can't even bait right

It's typically because they're younger and they haven't had to go through the mental anguish to come up with a reasonable and honest answer. When you know that people can really be monsters it takes a toll on your body and mind. But it's a toll that men must pay if civilization will continue.

bet you wish you had his aesthetic jawline you chubby alt right fuck

Because when you're pretty, you don't have to be smart.

Basically by being "popular" you can forgoe having actual reasoning skills.

Ugly or average looking people have no such free pass, so they have to stand on their ideals and words instead.

To much time spent on appearance not enough spent on substance. Sums up the left pretty well actually.

liberals?
>you mean metrosexuals?

> this thread
Sup Forums confirmed to being full of ugly and bitter permavirgins

really?

someone post macrons wife

ugly assblasted anons ITT

Monsieur le President
Monsieur le Premier Ministre

I know, right

Macron isn't a liberal

You were saying?

I know

I'm actually somewhat handsome, but I'd rather be ugly and honest that a pretty hypocrite and liar.

This is also implying that white knight cucks aren't also repugnant looking, which is false.

Left wing cucks are even more repulsive.

>Why are liberals better looking on average?

not true, liberals are uglier on average, but their male political leaders often are pretty...

why? upper middle class bourgaise leftist lyfestyle makes you avoid stress and more important, it attracts cat ladies and women in general to vote for them. they are metrosexual fags esentially.

Jealous of French speaking countries getting all the qt progressive leaders tbqh :))

The anglo world gets an old hag Theresa May and a fat orange buffoon Trump.

some have horse faces, though

Shut the fuck up you incel, your bait is so fucking shit that it's shitness is bait within itself

We had a commentator here who was pretty spot on.
People like Macron and Trudeau can do whatever policies they like, the voters don't notice what they actually stand for because they look pleasant and talk pleasant. Those two factors are what a decent chunk of the politically left vote for. Macron is a hardline liberal (economically), and even with Trudeau, Canada represents the most closed immigration policies in the west. But their voters don't care, because the words flowing from their mouths speak otherwise, and to many social liberals, the thought is higher than the action taken.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Trump looks like inbred retard, probably because he is.

Good ol' Ron

Trudeau is good looking the way a dog is good looking.
He's a trust fund kid who's never had to work. He's never had to worry, he's never gotten his hands dirty. He plays to peoples emotions and gives them what they want in the moment because he doesn't have the wisdom or experience to see what's down the road.
He also lacks the bravery to be honest. Canada is heading for a dark time, their lending institutions are beginning to resemble the lending institutions in America during the housing crisis.

Tl;dr Trudeau is a domesticated puppy

their handlers

>so ugly you can't use a photo of him

le fucking mayo

you wot mate

>Trudeau is good looking the way a dog is good looking.
therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/the-10-most-attractive-world-leaders/

is that why women fawn over him and he's number 1 on this list? retard alt right scum

Because they are elected by housewives and migrants.

False

THAT LITTLE BITCH GOT HER THROAT

FUCKED

gorgeous amazons

Would make a great trap

>papa George will never tell you about the 14 words as you play with your toy cars and he enjoys his pipe in your cozy family den in a nice safe white neighborhood

Yeah Baudet is fucking hot

He used to be a Dem back when he was acting

I am partial to this however

To trick weak-minded people into voting for them

>used to be a dem when he was involved in hollywood
really makes me uiasuidash

Here's to hoping he will steal the young female vote from Yasser Klaver
That guy has no jaw, so weird how people think he's attractive when we have someone like Baudet

Why the fuck does Macron look like a Jew on the right? Did being a shabbos goy for so long fuck up his appearance or what?

How would they exist if not? They wouldn't get to breed had they not had looks.

It makes sense. In a conservative world, I'd be just another guy. In a liberal world, I can have a completely unnatural amount of sex with college girls and gorgeous married women. They wish all men were like me., which is why nearly all women vote liberal.

Shhhj

So to me, the most beta/unsettling part of this picture was always why the fuck is there a bucket by the couch in the living room? What purpose could this bucket possibly serve?

that is effect, not cause

are you retarded?

Actually they are not

But they are selected on their looks because liberal mindset is all about pretty shiny things

Dems in that time would be considered literal nazis today

Wut?

>Yasser Klaver

omg just found him on google hes qute aff ;)
those eyes

because they're smarter on average

Soooooo dreamy

Nice boypussies you found there OP.

>Why are liberals better looking on average?
Are you seriously surprised that better looking people have a higher chance of getting elected?

I.e. Why they blindly follow anyone attractive.

Have you see the Trump girls? Yowza.

nasty dreadlocks? unwashed hair is nasty

They look like teletubbies

low test = fem features and soft hair

I'm a white nationalist and breddy gud looking. Only women I attract are communista dogs, so it's a moot point

dude you clearly haven't seen trumps ass.

here

ROB SCHNEIDER IS...

I cant help myself

why are they so cucked?

you mean why are the jewish puppets selected by (((them))) because of their likeability chosen based on appearance and charisma? Because all that matters is that they get elected and people like/trust them, not that they be able to think for themselves.

Fucking make your hair neat God fuckingdamnit

To take the women's vote...women don't really care about politics

libtards voting for a better picture

Looks like 3 buckets actually.

>aesthetic jawline

Le cock holster?

Except were you're male population is gayer that your women

Wait wait wait... So you see what makes them look attractive, and you understand why?...

Is user a faggot?

eye candy

>better-looking on average
You're delusional.

The left deliberately selects attractive male candidates because women are literal retards

Macron looks like they made him in a lab. Trudeau looks like he was made in a lab run by fags or that bitch who wrote Twilight.

Your premise is wrong, but they probably come from wealthier backgrounds.
Money is able to help people deal with physical problems, and purchase masking and misdirecting items such as makeup and clothing.

This
FPBP
/thread
also this, they're younger hence dumber enough to be liberals

Pretty much this. Women are retards who make political decisions based only on emotion.

/

Because they value appearances rather than substance

The American poor conservatives generally tend to be mentally slower, poorer (obviously), and uglier growing up. This leads them to be mistreated, bullied, etc. when they are younger than 10 years old and unable to comprehend their mistreatment. From that point on it's basically just a compounding effect fucking them up more and more as people because now they're generally ugly (though some obviously turn out looking normal, but they're always insecure from their childhood), still slower on average, and usually still poor, but now they also have the mental abuse trauma from their childhood further driving them off the deep end. Wealthy conservatives are a different class entirely. The most grotesque people I've ever met in my life have been poor conservatives. The most beautiful have been wealthy ones. Liberals can be really off-putting, usually because of weight issues, but poor conservatives are ugly by every metric. They stink, their skin looks like spoiled milk, their hair looks like someone wiped their ass with it, their breath is rotten, they're dimwitted, they're violent, their voices are damaged like someone throat fucked their vocal cords and so on.

/thread

Don't be hatin' on X

>The girl in the red bra
>"fuck your morals" on her stomach

Wait....so she wants me to rape her then...?

Conservative women are almost always better looking (real women, not celebrities, who have to be liberal to prevent being blacklisted).

>therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/the-10-most-attractive-world-leaders/

David Cameron number 10

Barack Obama number 2

Holy shit this list is retarded.

they are'nt.

they just nominate handsome dumb leftiest puppets, and they are counting on the dumb people to vote for them because of their looks.