How can we ban/euthanize pitbulls and their owners?

Nevada pit bull mauls 6-month-old baby to death - Fox News
apple.news/A3hFEjIdLT9CkeTpWd6oNBw

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php
animals24-7.org/2016/05/30/hitlers-pit-bull/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeh, because it's the dog's fault. Classic mentality of retards blaming drugs for committing crimes.
Let me ban and euthanize you, and I'll answer your question to your parents.

Pitbulls are banned in the UK, really don't know why the USA doesn't follow suit 2bh

Shut up you glue-sniffing street urchin

This might be the dumbest thing I've read all week.

It's not the dog, it's the shitty owners that encourage aggressive behaviors. Hell I bet that pit wasn't even neutered.

>Nigger commits crime
>IT WASN'T HIS FAULT, HE WAS A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!
>IT'S THE WHITE'S MAN FAULT FOR HAVING SUCH AN OPPRESSIVE ENVIRONMENT
Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs.

>It's not the dog, it's the shitty owners
Sound like a liberal
It's 100% genetic.

Because pitbulls are super popular among poor people, especially in trailer parks.
And those people make up about 50% of the US population, especially in the south.

forget pitbulls. pitbull posters should be fucking euthanized. shut the fuck up

just have them fixed, no need to kill them if they die out in a few years naturally

the owners on the other hand, genocide them right now

Pit bulls are the muslims of the dog world

#notallpitbulls

It's not the blacks, its the shitty parents that encourage aggressive behaviors. Hell I bet that black wasn't even neutered.

Yes goy all things are nurture and no things are nature. Yes goy IQ is not genetic. Yes goy, aggression is 100% environmental.

Not owning based greyhounds

This nigga gets it

Pic unrelated

>it's the shitty owners that encourage aggressive behaviors.

You mean the agressive behavior that's hardwired into the dog through generations of it being bred as a fighting dog?

If it were genetic you'd expect way more pitbull attacks honestly.

>it's not the monkey's fault he made sopa out of his own kind

Winner.

Interesting...

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

They were bred to be aggressive towards animals and docile toward humans. What fucking sense does it make to breed a fighting dog you can't handle?

We need to ban pitbulls first, to get people used to the idea then ban Muslims.
Then ban illegal spics.
Then niggers.
Then all spics.
Then Jews.
Then the Asians have to go too, I'm sorry.

delet

did you know you are brazilian? that must suck.

>it's the shitty owners that encourage aggressive behaviors.

More like it's the shitty owners that don't train the dog. Here's an experiment -- take two puppies and watch them grow up from birth.

>one is a golden retriever
>one is a pitbull

Give neither dog training, just let them do whatever they want. Now let strangers come over to your house and hang out. Which dog do you think is going to bite the shit out of and possibly kill the people?

Hint: it's not the golden retriever.

tl;dr
Pitbulls aggression is in their genetics because man made them that way. It sucks for the dogs because it's not their fault, but that's just the way things are.

I get so bored of hearing pitbull apologists say there's no difference between dog breeds, just like people who say there's no difference between human ethnicities.

Not every lion attacks its zookeeper. But it's born to kill.

Tfw this half-breed monster will maul you with her fierce tail whiplashing you while she begging for pets.

>NOT ALL NIGGERS GUYZ

not sure but apparently the popular thing seems to be just come to Sup Forums, create a bunch of threads, and continuously bitch and whine without ever achieving anything about said situation. just my 2 cents

>28 kills
>Out of several million animals

You sound jealous of my doggo

Don't worry, she's doesn't bite.

>let's breed a monster designed to kill and when it actually kills someone, let's blame the owner. sounds about right

>They were bred to be aggressive towards animals and docile toward humans.

Sure the old type of Staffordshire Bull terrier and English terriers were as were the older American pitbull breeds, "modern" American Pitbulls are a whole other story.

>What fucking sense does it make to breed a fighting dog you can't handle?

Exactly, which is why they should be culled and banned

He was a good doggo he had just passed his temperance tests

The thing is, so many mutts and shelter dogs are full pit, if not mixed pit today. Banning them would lead to probably lead to mass euthanization and animal activists would be livid. I personally think the idea of creating dog registries for larger towns and cities as well as imposing higher rates of insurance for homeowners that have pits, bully breeds and shepherds would be a better way of combating the problem. The breed isn't the problem, it's the retarded owners who don't realize that their beloved puppers can also be a killing machine.

Oh yeah lets just let a dog breed that accounts for 82% of all fatal dog attacks live in our home with us. I bet you are fine with refugees Muslim sleeping in your house with you too you cuck.

Pits make up about 6.6% of the total U.S. dog population and yet they account for 82% of all fatal dog attacks.

>let's bring in thousands of dangerous refugees. If they actually kill someone, let's blame white people for not being accepting enough.

Sounds about right. When a pitbull saves you from a hatchet armed rapefugee, you'll change your tune.

The Dog of Peace strikes again.

Yeah I am fine living with mine because she's never showed aggression towards humans. I bet she'd fuck up a small dog but I don't let her around small animals. This mentality of not being able to own something because it's potentially dangerous is just laughable.

And the refugee thing is totally different. My dog doesn't have the freedom to roam around all of creation doing whatever the fuck it wants. She stays inside or on a leash and she's crated at night. If we treated refugees the same way they wouldn't be a problem.

The worst people on earth are the whole "it's not the breed it's the owners" crowd. Like seriously every time I see the post stuff it's poorly written and has the same cliched argument.

"Look pit bulls.staffies etc can be cute, that's why have one." Nothing to do with the hard front they're putting up. Always wiggaz aswell.

My pit is a little weenie. Only wants to kill squirrels invading my yard.

Pitbulls are just misunderstood guise. Its the owner's fault. #NotAllPitbulls

The fact that your dog is going "fuck up a small dog" clearly shows what is wrong with that breed.
Fuck you for thinking, well my pit is fine, I keep her tethered all day long and at night I lock her up in a cage.
What a great animal to raise a family around.

Around pits never relax. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. Prove me wrong because you cannot. Would you let a nigger live with your children. Well knowing you own a pit I bet you'd let one sleep with your wife as long as you could keep it in a cage at night and on a leash during the day.

Until he eats a baby.

reminds me of the skypes

Go fuck yourself Pits are awesome dogs

>This mentality of not being able to own something because it's potentially dangerous is just laughable.
People should be able to own Pitbulls.
Just admit they're savage niggers.

If she is a single mother they will starve the dog then bait it with their child to get rid of an unwanted "problem". Happens all the time but not spoken about due to feminism. Antoher thing that happens is a female will take pills to commit suicide and the dog will freak out trying to wake her and if she survives the attempt the dog will be blamed for mucking up her face because of feminism feels. Not uncommon but totally suppressed.

Yeah your mongoloid dog is fine as long as it's strapped down. Same should happen with refugees.

They need exterminated along with their owners.

Pit bulls are the sweetest dogs. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Might be the only truth coming from a jEW(HNKi5) on this board. Have had them sic'd on me and did nothing and dog calmed down and sat next to me while I scratched it's ears while owner whinged. Very good with disabled kids as well. Every bite I've suffered has been from a shepherding dog that bit my ass as soon as I turned around. Two GS and a Rottweiler.

bullet to head. they have hard heads, dont use .22 or .380

>exterminated
>fish and chips yellow rotten teeth brit

Good b8 m8 but we all know the british bloodline should be exterminated off this planet for being degenerates

Jews rarely keep pets and when they do it's usually a talking bird because the mimicry makes them feel like another Jew is in the home.

Pitbulls should be government controlled and used to patrol the border.
Roaming packs of deathsquad pitbulls will keep out the mexicans.

Some certainly are. Not even all niggers are savage niggers though.

I also wear a seat belt and lock my doors. It's not my fault you fuckers don't take reasonable precautions.

They are usually too friendly with people to be guard dogs.

This thread from the Mia Malkova faggot evidently.

I say let them maul babies, dogs are cute

FYI

This one was a "sweet natured" family dog of 9 years owned by asian americans

jesus fucking christ

> It's not my fault you fuckers don't take reasonable precautions.

If everyone has to take precautions against your dog, then your dog is clearly the problem.

Ofcourse till maybe its my baby then i would punch the shit out of it

>Not even all
A lot though. Round up and they're all niggers of the dog world.

We euthanize like a million a year, they're just constantly backyard bred.

Only way to get rid of them for good is to go full Final Solution on them and that'll never happen.

Best chance is to just get them out of the hands of lower class owners, but that will not solve anything, they'll just look over to the next muscle dog to make them feel big and strong.

Then what? They get bans too?

Honestly there should be some requirement to own an animal that is capable of killing a human. Going full Reich on them isn't going to solve a damn thing, it'll just give you a newer problem that you'll have the same solution to, then you'll just go down the list until there's no big dogs left to kill.

Do you still eat from the bag of skittles even though you know one of the 100 is poisoned? Dumb question of course you do. You had the choice from thousands of different kinds of skittles bags (dog breeds) that were not poisoned. But then you went right ahead and chose the one skittles bag (dog breed) with the highest percentage of poisoned skittles because reasons.

Just accept it, you are an idiot and it is probably better that you don't reproduce.

literally the image of this post

That baby will never know either

>Pitbulls are banned in the UK, really don't know why the USA doesn't follow suit 2bh

because we are the protectors of white heritage and you are faggots who allowed a woman who was upset she couldn't get into the pit to watch a match to ban the white man's dog from your nation

pic is Sergent Stubby, our nation's most decorated war dog

Best argument in the thread.

>How can we ban/euthanize pitbulls and their owners?
Make humans criminally responsible for the actions of their dogs.
In this case the owner would go to jail for murder.
If pitbulls are really "good boys" no owner has a reason to oppose this law.

>genetics do not exist
ebic

To clarify: I am taking all reasonable precautions with my dog. Your only responsibility is to stay the fuck off my property.

It's not my fault you're letting a million third world niggers off the leash to roam free in your society.

Pitbulls are the Aryans of doggos.
>bred for strength
>bred to not feel pain
>bred for fighting spirit
>A pit bull saved Hitler's life in World War 1

They are, dare I say, /ourdog/

animals24-7.org/2016/05/30/hitlers-pit-bull/

>Le nanny dog meme

Fuck off, a single PETA fanatic from the 1970's made that up for a magazine article

Dog fighting was "white heritage" too

Its mum used the dog to kill it and be let off scot-free with a tsunami of sympathetic gibs surely to be rolling in.

>Honestly there should be some requirement to own an animal that is capable of killing a human
Allow concealed carry in all 50 states of the union, and I don't care if you own a nigger dog.

>Only way to get rid of them for good is to go full Final Solution on them and that'll never happen.

England tried, failed miserably, we already sent the best stock to Spain in anticipation of this event, who knows where Spain sent it, probably back to China, you will never eliminate the human desire to own an animal that could maul and eat a human being easily

>Dog fighting was "white heritage" too

Sergent Stubby there was in charge of mauling Germans in trenches not watching over children but if you would just examine popular culture you will quickly recognize that Petey from our gang predates the 1970s by quite a bit

a pitbull who watched over a gang of rowdy children

>Allow concealed carry in all 50 states of the union, and I don't care if you own a nigger dog.

amen, but that is the white man's dog, of course many others are unable to control even a small fraction of pure blood of those dogs

dog doesn't look to good, too tall, scrawny, reddish nose but brown eye, I'd throw that one back user

Dogs aren't skittles bud. It's much easier to avoid a stand off with a dog because a dog is mostly transparent about its emotional state and its desires. My dog isn't engaging in taqiya in order to murder my family with a truck attack.

this guy gets it, only whites have enough power to manage handling these animals without getting killed by them

>Do you still eat from the bag of skittles even though you know one of the 100 is poisoned?

they're fucking skittles bro, they're all poisoned

One of the best things I've read on Sup Forums for a while. Some breeds simply doesn't need to exists.

Where did the arm go? I don't see it on the ground, and there's no blood trail on the other side of the fence.

Are you, by chance, a nigger?

Whoever figured out a way to make people pay for artificially flavoured & coloured slaughterhouse floor scrapings is a genius.

no need, let them keep killing their owners and owners neighbors, nothing redpills a pitbull owner like walking into a room and finding their own child in shredded pieces with a smiling pitbulls bloodstained face expecting a biscuit

They wanted their child dead.

open season

aggression is a scientifically proven genetic trait you moron, and pitbulls have been bred by isolating and carrying this gene. go back to school

and while you are at it, google "pitbull mauls woman" and "pitbull mauls child" and "pitbull mauls man" and "pitbull mauls owner" and that should give you enough reading for the next 4 years

I mean at that point you could causally shoot both of those dogs and no one could do shit. Right?

can the japs stay? they are a polite and respectful people unlike their chinaman distant cousins

The dogs behind the fence ripped it off, you can see it in the first webm behind the fence behind one of the dogs

They did a pretty shit job breeding if they only got a few hundred dogs out of millions to exhibit the trait.

The nigger of dog breeds chimps out, film at 11. This is totally unexpected, never happens.

My Uncle owned a Pitbull. Wasn't even his. It belonged to a "Friend" of his. Extremely likely a Drug Dealer. It broke my little mixbreed Weiner Dog's back. My Mother's Boyfriend (yeah I know) had to pay 500 Dollars to help get him better. And of course, my Uncle didn't even pay us back, since he's the biggest definition of a worthless piece of shit you could find. Also, he does Drugs of course, and once assaulted my Grandma and Mother. Cops were fucking useless pricks about the whole situation, and my Uncle is the biggest Jew when people who actually scare him come around. He kisses ass, acts like the Victim. He's the only motherfucker I've ever genuinely wanted to and had urges to kill in my entire life, but I hesitate, because I know it would upset my Mother and Grandparents if he did die, because they knew him before this bullshit. I kinda did too. But still, he made this decisions, and he will likely never be forgiven for them. The Pitbull was annoying, lastly. Not helped by the fact that he used a fucking Chainlink Leash on the Mutt. Which made it howl even more. I ain't got nothing against em, though. There's been a lot in my Family, to be honest. My Brothers owned two Pitbulls, my other not Pieces of Shit Aunt and Uncle owned two. They were actually really nice Dogs, honest to god. Almost as if they were disciplined well. They're both gone now, though. The only thing one of them ever did was to a Cousin of mine. Bit him real hard and had to get stiches, although to be fair, he was choking the Dog really hard. Like, suffocating hard. But yeah, Pitbulls are alright. This Story certainly doesn't help their case, though. Although maybe the Pitbulls my relatives owned had some less aggressive Genes in them. Maybe they were 5% Pug or something. My Brothers Dogs died early on in my life, but if I recall, they were also alright. Sorry for this life Story, and all.

Pitbuls are the niggers of dogs. Which clearly means people should be able to own them. Op is a fag.