Why has Africa failed as a continent? Why didn't they domesticate any of their wildlife...

Why has Africa failed as a continent? Why didn't they domesticate any of their wildlife? Why didn't they advance at the same rate as western and eastern nations?

Hard Mode: No IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/2305/chapter/16
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU&t=43s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_guineafowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_eland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_ostrich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(vegetable)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_pea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorghum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oryza_glaberrima
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fonio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guizotia_abyssinica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eragrostis_tef
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusine_coracana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_millet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

Is that why Brazil's failing, too?

fpbp

could you imagine what that kennel would be like if we never went there and never let them out? there would be armed safari tours just to see the niggers ooga boogaing and eating each other

We are not failing. We've already failed.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Introduction of modern medicine/"humanitarianism" fucked up their population growth

they lacked a basic grain.
>europe had wheat
>indians had corn
>chinese had rice
these basic grains allow the first levels of mass agriculture

You have my sympathy

>red-pilled hue
how do you continue to live in that country

Being too retarded to farm grain != not having grain available.

nap.edu/read/2305/chapter/16

Well, this was a quick thread. Until next time!

Including North Africa?
Are you kidding me?
My country alone is basically a giant farm.
Animal domestication was present prior to acnient egypt n shieet.
Plus north egyptians were kangs and romanz and popes and shieet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people

Generally when people say Africa they mean sub saharan africa, aka nigger land.

Morocco, Tunis, etc. They all have the Mediterranean history, if you didn't fall to Islam you would probably be considered European.

The continent is tall rather than wide, and is not similar to Europe or Asia.
Europe - Wide
Asia - Wide
NA - Not either but similar climate to Europe
Aus - Not either but similar to Europe in some parts
SA - Jungle but better modernized than Africa

Because they lived isolated from true conflict. Eternal warfare is what shaped europe, wheras they lived relatively isolated.
Also, they had no incentive to improve their condition, because they are able to survive outdoors. Fruit grows year round and its warm so you dont even need architecture.

>Why has Africa failed as a continent?
niggers

What a retarded, ahistorical argument. I would bring up some points with you but it seems a waste of time as the only way that you could've reached this conclusion is if you're a nig yourself.

Sparse population, abundance which breeds laziness, aural tradition of language (hence tiny quorum of words).

I think there is something to genetics though, think about this... those that walked out of africa were the ones to build great civilisations, none greater than those who went to europe. Those who sat on their arse, content as they were covered in flies and shit, amounted to nothing and created nothing.

Really makes you think.

They haven't failed. They are invading Europe peacefully and our womens digs'dem.
- Let it be known that our labor should grow wheat and of that wheat, it shall bake bread. That bread will go to their belly.

Didn't grow wheat or rice. Didn't have enough calories. Look up Jared Diamond.

what. there are few more violent people than african tribes.

Im not black, but the reason why their iq is so low is because intelligence was not a selective factor like it was for europeans. To survive in a barren cold climate where every day is a fight for survival eventually makes you smarter.

BECAUSE MUH OPPRESSION AND MUH COLONIZATION

>They are invading Europe peacefully
> peacefully
Top kek

>Africa as a continent
North Africa was civilised before your ancestors ever were.

I hate immigrants. And I am not an hypocrite.

We probably had at least some part to play, if we didn't interfere at all they'd at least be better of then they were now. There'd also be less of them in other countries as a bonus.

Thats only after colonization drew up borders forcing the tribes to live together. Also, tribal warfare was somewhat spiritual and holy, so innovation probably never came to their minds

Because of decolonisation. Africa would be a pleasant and fine place now if the whites had never left.

We both know North Africa doesn't count, hell they'd have probably done pretty well for themselves if not for them all becoming Muslim.

Because black people

Calm down Ahmed

Because white european colonialism divided them on ehtnic lines and stole their resources

>better off getting eaten by lions than having cities and foods other than mashed tree root paste
dude what

No thats the thing, we gave them all this stuff and they didn't learn to appreciate or earn it, they would have been way better off if they developed stuff themselves rather then being given it. I mean whats better, giving a child what they want or making them earn everything they own?

>Because black people
you misspelled nigger

No pressure to evolve, hence they're a snapshot of human development's history.

constantly fucked over by philanthropists that give them free shit forever so doctors and farmers can't compete. Anyone who produces more (Pareto distribution) just immigrates to the west because there is nothing for them there which leaves only the shit-tier Africans to starve on their own. In their communities they have a primitive, syndicalist ethos based in mysticism which fundamentally prevents anyone who might have a successful harvest on their farm if they put their resources into it from excelling.

>Didn't have enough calories. Look up Jared Diamond.
They have plenty of calories now and can barely do anything.

If we are going to play the NO IQ hardmore, we can approach it from another angle: Time preference and pleasure deferment. On the whole they would rather engage in pleasure now, than defer it for greater pleasure later. They overall lack the ability to plan in advance, it's simply an inherent shortsightedness, hence them being TERRIBLE farmers.

That's bullshit. The slave trade was entirely propagated by African tribes enslaving eachother and selling them to foreign buyers after the locals had their fill.

I've been reading a lot on Rhodesia lately. So true.

We didn't divide africa into separate countries until after WWII, if I'm remembering correctly. Were they successful before then?
I'm talking about the majority of the african continent: Saharan and sub saharan. North Africa's an oasis in an otherwise barren land of human progression.

Sub-Saharan Africans had no understanding of civilization or how to build one. That's why they got dominated by the Europeans, Berbers, and Arabs for centuries.

>divided them on ehtnic lines
I thought diversity was a strength? They didn't enjoy the ethnic food and other fun stuff with diversity?
>and stole their resources
What were they doing with the rare earth metals beforehand?

What were they doing before colonization?

They have plenty of native grains available, they just never cultivated them.

>What were they doing before colonization?
selling slaves?

foreign intervention with a pre-mature pullout.

We tried domesticating the wildlife but libtards called us racist.

Farming requires the ability to plan in advance, maintenance of tools and equipment, to defer enjoyment and reward for a later point in time, and to keep a stable monogamous family unit that can work on the farm together.
Honestly, does that sound anything like African communities at any point, at any time or in any place in history?

Yesterday I learned that a person of my IQ is 1 in 3 million in Africa or 1 in 300,000 for basketball Americans. White privilege

>Africa
>Plains
>Deserts
>no crops
>no fresh water
>nothing

they are lazy stupid and ugly
south america and asia had a worse starter but still managed to build something blacks have no excuses

>most resource rich place on the planet
Look what happens when white people settle the land.

Civilizations usually crop up around fresh water sources in such a scenario: see, Egypt and the Nile.
Yet there was none of that in Africa. Instead they shat in the water and dirtied it.

They had animals that could have been domesticated: the wild dog in Africa are significantly smaller than the grey wolves are. Yet western civilizations were able to domesticate and breed the wolves.

In what type of habitat would it be beneficial to NOT plan in advance? How did that trait evolve?

Are you drunk? Africa is not only the most resource-rich, but also one of the most fertile, if not THE most fertile continent on the planet.

A man worthy of respect

Wow those trees are racist. I can't even-

>In what type of habitat would it be beneficial to NOT plan in advance?
Hunter Gatherers that never had to go through an Ice Age. I think it's that simple. We had a hard shock and had to adapt or die, but Subsaharan Africa has kept its hunter gatherer way of life without any need to change. Hunter Gathering is a day by day experience, often lauded by leftist media (have you noticed that?) as a better way of living than settled life. I think it's a psyop to prepare us for diminished standard of living and living amongst savages.

>western civilizations were able to domesticate and breed the wolves
dog are breeded in eurasia before 30 000 year BC

when people say resource-rich they mean minerals that are in the ground and need to have greaat and complicated infrastructure to extract. nothing lies on the surface to be easily taken in Africa.

>if not THE most fertile continent on the planet.
niggers can't figure out how to do agriculture, look at Rhodesia (sorry Zimbabwe)
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU&t=43s

The ancestors of the Europeans emerged from Eurasia.

>Why didn't they domesticate any of their wildlife?
>Domesticated animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_guineafowl
>Semi-domesticated animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_eland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_ostrich
Besides
>Domesticated plants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon (kek, of fucking course)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(vegetable)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_pea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorghum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oryza_glaberrima
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fonio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guizotia_abyssinica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eragrostis_tef
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusine_coracana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_millet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeis

>nothing lies on the surface to be easily taken in Africa.
So you are saying that Africans cannot create infrastructure or extract resources that don't immediately grow as fruits or tubers? Because even ancient Mesopotamians, ancient Cretan sea people, engaged in mining.

>THE most fertile continent on the planet
sure

- Egypt.
- Carthage, aka Tunisia (Hannibal nearly conquered Rome)
- Moors (civilized Europe after fall of Rome)
- Zimbabwe Empire (trade masters)
- Ethiopia (Christian empire and oft-mentioned in the Bible)

why do they have dirty water in the first place? is it, perhaps, like the Indians, they don't know anything about hygiene or preservation on the water sources they do have?
How the hell did the white settlers keep and preserve their clean water sources?

Did you just read the first half of the comment and then respond without reading the rest?

I spent some time in South Africa at the very end of apartheid. It was basically a paradise on earth with a world class economy. Then they handed the government to the nogs and -surprise! - the country crumbled just like every other African country that was given to niggers.

can primitive mines compete with Chinese oe American manifacturing on the world market?

wow it's almost as if there is a reason prehumans decided to leave africa

this is the answer

Had no reason to develop anything. Food grew abundantly by itself, and there was no real climate changes to warrent needing to store food. Whereas in europe food mostly had to be grown and the country spent most of the year frozen. Euros needed to be clever to survive Europe, figure out how to get every scrap of food they could and keep it. Nogs just had to not bix each other faster then they could breed

>what is reason for thing?
>cannot answer with reason for thing.

fun game you got there OP

>apefricans too lazy to build wells
>apefricans too stupid to settle near rivers
>its the geographys fault

>for every $1 invested in water there's a $3 to $34 economic return
Come on are they even trying?

>Egypt.
What. Semites and Greeks.
>Carthage
More semites.
>Moors
There's some more semites.
>Zimbabwe Empire (trade masters)
Wow...truly a mighty empire.
>Ethiopia
One of the poorest places in Africa and not coincidentally because it was never colonized extensively.

Why did you just time travel? I'm talking about 5,000 year old basic mining techniques.

yes

this.
North Africa is mostly caucasians.
Took part in most of the ancient history.
But since Islam raped all of you. You're not better than the sub-saharan subhumans.

>How the hell did the white settlers keep and preserve their clean water sources?
Because they literally had clean water under their feet?

Basically, for development of society (like slavery, feodalism, capitalism) you need a surplus of products (Africa lack of this). This creates the division of labour, cities, markets and so on.

Because it's full of niggers

10/10
pretty good for a shit-skin

>Because they literally had clean water under their feet?
I'm not talking about fucking praha you retard. I'm talking about the numerous highly successful white societies found all over Africa that have apparently overcome every single "disadvantage" that the Africans had 5,000 years to deal with.

Africans will NEVER create something like pic related

Because they get so much Gibs

>what is farro

there just fucking animals man.

1.) unmotivated
2.) no sense of time
3.) likely to revert to the human version of chimpanzee behavior and expel overachievers

Subsaharan Africa will be 50% of the world's population in 50-100 years.

Average African is a teenager. Average European is in their late 30s.

This is real life. Let it sink in.

Biggest redpill on Africa is in language (aural tradition, no dictionary, hence no sophistication in language required to describe abstract concepts - like planning, dependencies, consequences, etc).

Secondly, people who live somewhere between the tropics are shit at planning due to abundance all year round. If you move to northern Europe and you cant plan, you die within 1 year. 18 months for sure.

We wuz tribes and shit

this

Holy shit that's what it looked like?

I'm even angrier the niggers arrived now
It looks so comfy

>they had no incentive to improve their condition, because they are able to survive outdoors. Fruit grows year round and its warm so you dont even need architecture
This

wut

Naggot figgers

They were given farms when the colonials were forced out and they burned them to the ground as a fuck you. They're short-sighted in many cases.

>why is Africa a shithole?
>hardmode, no giving the actual answer.

Fpbp

>what is 1+1?
>hardmode: answer is not 2.

Remember when kids asked this in school and said 1+1 = window? If not google it. That's kind of like all the excuses we're making on behalf of black now

fpbp desu /thread don't even know why I bothered responding

>why can't monkeys build spaceships?
>hard mode: no IQ

>niggers couldn't invent the wheel because they couldn't grow corn

ok schlomo

They have no cave nigger genes.