SWEDEN YES

>Sweden falls out of love with migrants: Report finds the liberal nation now has a much more negative view of immigration following spate of sex attacks

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4492336/Sweden-falls-love-migrants.html

There's hope for us once again!

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
ttela.se/image/policy:1.4239114:1492352126/_TT22156.JPG?$p=a1ebe0a&w=1136&$w=ec52ab9
avpixlat.info/2016/10/21/ett-lamm-dodat-och-tva-getter-allvarligt-skadade-pa-parklek-i-misstankt-halal-slaktforsok/
liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379
liveleak.com/view?i=825_1315923588
liveleak.com/view?i=008_1443844876
liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1205329891
liveleak.com/view?i=e07_1406682627&comments=1
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means Sweden No!
Know your meme m8
but great news indeed

Yeah we have those in swimming pools.
>Don't go there or muslims will grope you
We're even banning like you did a while ago.

>There were 43 arson attacks against asylum seeker housing in Sweden in 2015
I don't think there's been a single case where it's been proven that a Swede burned down an asylum center. In fact, every single case that's been investigated where they've found the responsible party the fire has been caused by one of the asylum seekers.

Same thing with mosques.

There was a fire at one, a bunch of witnesses told of a white male throwing something at the mosque.

Protests against islamophobia

Fire investigators later conclude it was a fryer cooker that caught fire

Oh so this again. but how is it there? Are people really against immigrants now? People here sure fucking are. More by the day.

Surprised it took this long. Open-door immigration is the most anti-immigrant thing you can do; you let in all the bastards that made their home countries such hellholes that people risked their lives to escape, and they proceed to make the immigrant communities just as hellish.

1 out 10 were started by someone from the 'outside'

Even my super beta father who cucked out for migrants is now against it. I mean if he is, then anyone can be.

>They finally realize they don't like getting a knife shoved into their guts as the knife is pulled out for the 10th time.

At least they are realizing the error of their ways.

>sweden going down the shitter
Nautin tästä

This is one of many dead fucked goats found in my hometown.
We know they are fucked because the police find semen in their asses.
We find them every week at rubbish stations around the town.
They rape our girls too.

you're kidding right, thats not an actual thing is it

I always find it funny how often you see Norwegians and Finns here that actually want Sweden to completely collapse.

It hasn't even gone through their mind that if that were to happen, then literally hordes of rapefugees will invade their countries since they no longer get free handouts here.

Why do they rape goats?

>falling for the goat meme
all the zoohphilia por are made buy western white people yet you find a way to blame muslims for it

No, unfortunately I'm not kidding.
It's getting worse each week.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

Nah.. they've thought of it.

>Kidding

>Checks post
>Checks flag
Oh look, he's a "French" muzzie

Fucking hell man. They're sick, SICK bastards

Should've thought that before colonizing us for 500 years
Besides neither Finns or Norwegians aren't as big cucks as Swedes are. Even your language is a effeminate bastard of Scandinavian languages

Why can't you be more progressive like Canada and make this illegal for those poor refugees

Theres actually a lot of video evidence of it. You should go ask your Presidents Wife if your President will grant you legal access to video content that may seem detrimental to the image of the Imponderable Muslim.

Who knows, maybe shes in a good mood

how about we discuss tha facts you fucking fat NEET

They are only found in the muslim areas. There is an investigation under way and the police suspects there is a black market with goats being sold by muslims to muslim buyers.

why do you think they cant be mowed down by auto machine gun fire if they storm the border fence

ioooooh fuck right, i remember now
dude borders lmao, am i right

>Sup Forums and especially sweden yes was satire all along

aquafresh I...

It's true, Ahmed. Mamood likes getting his cock wet in goat ass.

Fucking hell. Millennium old country, destroyed by 2 decades of muslims.

there is even a special breed of goats with oversized asses so it is easier to find the orifices of interest.
im not even kidding.

What is the point of burning their housing? Do they think they'll get better housing? Is it just their culture to destroy?

the tide is turning

because we think that if sweden falls our people will finally come to sense and stop this madness in our countries as well, but they wont as long as sweden is surviving this muslim horde

sources you fucking lying cunt

in the US you could have gotten out and opened up on them
sucks to be swedish

We are. You muslims are actually fucking raping GOATS. We're not talking perverted sex here. We're talking about GOAT RAPE
#GOATLIVESMATTER they're not objects!

All this circle jerking yet not a single a Fact or a source. no wonder you guys sucks alex jones dick.

Fuck Ahmed, dont go full jihad over it. This has been common knowledge in the U.S. for a while now. We weren't joking when we called them goatfuckers.

Do you even know how big the border is between Sweden and Norway? It is impossible to prevent people from crossing it.

I suppose they could keep most shitskins out by not allowing them any benefits, but you would instead get massive influx of criminal filth... Ordinary swedes however would be impossible to distinguish from norwegians.

how dare you send the police to investigate thats islamophobia

BUILD A WALL
AND NORWAY IS GONNA PAY FOR IT

Common knowledge? maybe around simpleton like you ! gave me source you fat cunt

>fat cunt
prove that user is fat or has the appearance of a vulva? sauce pls

The article was taken down because it was damaging towards muslims.

But the pic can still be found on their site

ttela.se/image/policy:1.4239114:1492352126/_TT22156.JPG?$p=a1ebe0a&w=1136&$w=ec52ab9

TTELA is the local newspaper.

avpixlat.info/2016/10/21/ett-lamm-dodat-och-tva-getter-allvarligt-skadade-pa-parklek-i-misstankt-halal-slaktforsok/ this happens all the time there is nothing these vermin won't do, then you go on Sup Forums and see "white nationalists" argue over which ooga booga triber is better than the other, as if any of them even have a right to exist on this planet in the first place

Go google it fag.

I wanted to say EDUCATE URSELF YITE BOI but i know youre a dirty childfucking muzzy

They're inbred and retarded. Libs encourage this behavior by wiping their ass for them.

>super beta father
can you give me the links to your sister's ass gape videos?

Zoophilia is no bestiality. And fucking goats while strangling to death isnt zoophilia either.
That´s why white men have sex with predators like big cats and canines. Even up to wild, free living coyotes.
While you goatfuckers, well, fuck goats and sheep.... nothing that could harm you.

Cause you´re spineless cowards and cant even bewitch an animal.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>ause it was damaging towards muslims.
all i see is a single man fucking a donkey! this happens all around your fucking farms. so whats the deal ! give sauce thats it organaized practice

liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379

liveleak.com/view?i=825_1315923588

liveleak.com/view?i=008_1443844876

liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1205329891

Vimeo vids about it seems to be taken down in less than 5 minutes.

>There's hope for us once again!
Nah, it is far too late now, you have already let in too many to solve the issue peacefully.

Either you remove kebab, or kebab removes you.

Guys lets stop feeding this troll.

Who was the next to win after Le Pen? Wilders here only came in second place but the next is his for sure

>Do you even know how big the border is between Sweden and Norway? It is impossible to prevent people from crossing it.

Jack Frost does a pretty good, if brutal, job of stopping them from crossing anywhere they can't get through before nightfall.

Opps, wrong linking.
Reply is for

goats dont have bagina

You know, anons. We joke around a lot but this might actually be a sandnigger.
Yeah. Yeah, we got a buttblasted sandnigger, angry that Mohamed and Mamood like to double anal fuck goat booty.

Yes. Like the other Swede says, even people who are usually pro immigration are often against immigration now, at least until we've assimilated the immigrants that are already here.

dude my sides have reached escape velocity
trips of truth too.

Middle East, drone footage, muzzie goat orgy. Full video here

liveleak.com/view?i=e07_1406682627&comments=1

You are welcome to come here and experience it for yourself.
But not if you are muslim and want to fuck more goats to death.

>There's hope for us once again!
yeah, your mulatto rapebabies will be shia instead of sunni, what an improvement.

We're all rooting for you, Sweden.

they're from the arid desert and never mastered fire as cavemen.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality

>hope

really?
france doesn't want the immigrants, yet they voted for the candidate who is pro immigration.
same will happen in sweden

must've been quite the show for the camera operator

>Do they think they'll get better housing?

Literally yes. They think if they burn down their housing that they will be provided with better accommodation by the Swedes.

>Pakistan has banned content on more than a dozen websites because of "offensive" and "blasphemous" material, while they themselves rank No. 1 for certain sex-related search terms, including "child sex," "rape sex," "animal sex," "camel sex," "donkey sex," "dog sex," and "horse sex".[1]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA DONKEY SEX

Some of them are criminals, crazy people etc and just fuck everything up for no apparent reason. These are individuals who should be in some kind of correction facility in their home country but have managed to come to Sweden instead. Others do it out of negligence, they smoke in bed, leave shit on the stove, leave lit fires/candles etc, stuff that Swedes (and most westerners I assume) are taught not to do when they are 5 years old. Others are sick of everything and angry that they're not getting residence and commit violence or vandalism against whomever/whatever they see as the responsible party in this, which is often the housing or random people. There's also lots of culture clashes within the asylum centers, because many of the cultures that come here hate each other. Most of the crime and violence committed by newly arrived immigrants is perpetrated against other newly arrived immigrants.

>that picture

The border is big, but most of it is forest and Mountains. Rapefugees won't survive days without cell phone Power

Underrated

That's a grossly inflated estimate.

DONKEY SEX

"first feminist goverment"

How do Swedes who voted for exactly what's happening and have switched sides justify themselves?
>Well NO ONE could have predicted the migrants refusal to integrate!
>The government didn't do a good enough job at teaching the poor migrants not to rape!
Sorry, Sven. I'm glad minds are changing, but not wanting migrants and being redpilled can have a massive gulf of mental gymnastics separating the two and mental gymnastics may as well be Sweden's national sport at this point.

i get it

Sweden YES

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

There are multiple FLIR videos taken from aircraft posted on YouTube of Muslims literally fucking goats. Every veteran that I've spoken with have observed it. You are called goatfuckers because you do.

sweden crosses his arms, happy about expressing of his displeasure eariler

and then continues his life the same as he always has been, ignorant of reality, but at least i showed them i dont like things! he does this as his world gets torn asunder, but it doesnt matter as he just goes elsewhere where he cannot see the worlds end. and when he is close to seeing the world for what it is, he decides to die, avoiding displeasure completely.

and then the history forgets that there ever was something like the swedes.

Kek

it's not an estimate, it's statistics from MSB

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html

Except only MP, V, C, and S are pro immigration. They're lucky to get 45% together in the polls right now. And C is part of the alliance which means they're cucked by moderaterna and in opposition to MP, V, and S due to various agreements which they can't really back out of. And even S isn't super pro immigration, they only barely managed to convince their own board at their congress to remove some of the border controls at the Danish border, and on the condition that if the immigration increases too much they will add stricter border controls again, which will probably happen within a few months. The pro-immigration side in Sweden has extremely limited political support right now, and the election next year is going to see SD at least double their mandate in parliament.

I look forward to the day when your kind is kicked back to the shit hole from whence you crawled.

when was the article uploaded, maybe you can find it with webarchive?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA BASED USA

good news, CHAP

Even forgot the fucking pic

>350m people
>#4
Even a very bad statistician would know this isn't very impressive

the size of the border literally does not matter as the only place they could run off to is Oslo, and would need boats to get to Finland

just stop trying

and the moment Swedish government falls all liberal left parties around you will be hung quicker than you can say fitta

I'm pretty sure there is a video out there of an AC-130 blowing up a group of muslims going at it with a goat.

What the fuck?

I wonder if it's harder for them to find goats in Sweden, like it's a real treat for them when they do, like they'd rather have the goat than a Swedish woman.