Based grocery store in PORTLAND

Holy shit, I'm dying.

youtu.be/zRvMCWGO5y4

Maybe there's hope after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexican owner defends confederate flag in his store

She's thinking "UGH minorities are so fucking stupid not even knowing what racism is!"

How is this not getting bumped? This is /ourgrocerystore/ anons

Her face has to be a meme goddamn it. I'm declaring a forced meme here whether you like it or not. Bless me with sept digits kek!

Try again. A hundred threads of "redpill me on asian women" are top of the board and this gets no love?

Kek why have you abandoned me?

Hahhah what a fucking melodramatic cunt. She was probably expecting them to remove the flag so she could claim to have gotten a Confederate flag taken down and virtue signal to her echo chamber online but thankfully the men in the shop turned the tables on the dumb cunt.

Heather Craig Franklin go on kikebook and spam her inbox

I love that she went for the "dragging me around" line, she's absolutely fucked if the owner decides to sue her.

can someone explain why she starts crying for no reason halfway through the video?

This is sad. Police should fine her for being such a bitch

I hate Portland
I hate Newberg and Eugene and Salem
but this store is cool good to know there's stop some of us in the cities

That's a manipulation tactic. But she's too ugly to get a pussypass, lol

I just can't watch these crazy SJW video's anymore, someone just call me when we're organised to shoot the whole lot of them!

>This is sad.
>she has two kids
sad, eh?

>don't come closer to me
>guy takes one big step towards her
Fucking based.

I like how shes literally LITERALLY SHAKING that bit where the guy was saying look at this liberal top kek my dued

Shitlibs are children. They can't control themselves. Lots of sperging out and tantrums. In days gone by someone like this would be ridiculed mercilessly or worse. I couldn't imagine having to live under the same roof as this lunatic.

yankee tears are good with my southern sweet tea.

Bump

GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!
>can barely see or hear him

You never let me down Sup Forums

Is anyone else noticing that these people get so upset and freak out, but manage their video recording the entire time?

Also, can't help but notice that that store is now accepting EBT. I wonder if that's why she shops there?

4:33 i lost my shit
10/10

user she's literally shaking and you would do this to her? Wow just wow.

Women tears are meaningless.

Thread #6 with more infos is here

I mean the guy was clearly provoking her but I wouldn't expect this much to get a woman WITH KIDS to start crying just by doing this.
Also she tapped her phone to switch cameras just to record herself having a meltdown
just why

>kek flag in background
No.

god shes so fuckin ugly i dont even want to meme this

>BASED grocery store
>is this, dare I say, /ourgrocerystore/?
>bless me with digits praise kek!!1!
Hello nu-Sup Forums.

I couldn't see the flag in the video, but how much you want to bet it's the Northern Virginia Army Battle Flag and not the actual Confederate flag.

This fucking dumb bitch

ok faggots, i want this stupid gash doxxed right fucking now.
We need to have a talk with her

Day of the rake literally when senpai desu waifu neet redpill MGTOW? It's happening whew lads, get in here user.

Her real name is up above, make it happen user

Did anyone see the flag? I saw nothing

>BYE!!

Lmao

I love that all of those videos are from the point of views of shitbags that thinks they're in the right, asking for people to spread the video. This is just too easy, where's the sport in that?

>REEEEEEE STOP APPROACHING ME

There's an ongoing series of threads on her, all the dox are there. She's a professional protester with adopted black children who is always trying to get people fired for disagreeing with the left.

>everyday feminism is dying

Is that an actual woman, or is it a non-binary, gender fluid womyn with a feminine penis?

Nationalist man stepping two feet towards you from a hundred feet away is rape in sweden. She has a point user.

Nah. Even oldfags love seeing a 'brave woman' reduced to tears over mere pictures and words.

Your lips to God's ears, user. Should be international policy regarding this.

>the races came together to btfo a bitch

I hate these people so much, they don't even think about what theyre saying.

pic related

We seriously need to bring back slapping and beating women.
Things like this would never happen then.

One slap to shut them up, and if they keep it up, a good swift sucker punch to the face will end the issue.

None of them have any respect and think they can get away with anything. That needs to end.

Wow....I had to go through 10 fucking shill threads to find this. Its like the board is being raided by an army of cock holsters

She won't be acting up anymore haha.

the old wisdom is true- lack of dick makes women hysterical

Time for a sage rampage.

>maybe there's hope for portland after all
Ftfy. Conservative-leaning stores like this aren't uncommon outside the libshit major cities. If the city fags left their natural habitat every now and then, they'd get triggered far more often.
The vast majority of Americans either do not adhere to or are not familiar with Marxist beliefs. They greatly overestimate how much influence they hold, and it'll be their downfall if they continue to run around screeching like this dumb bitch.
Same here. I did watch the OP video for a few minutes until she left the store, but I couldn't stand the bitch once she got outside.

>literally falsely accuses them of assault

Cause we had this thread like 40 times yesterday.

Hey! That's where I'm from! If I even see that guy, I'll punch him in the throat.

THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS FUCKING BATTLE FLAG NOT THE FLAG OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA!

Pic related is the ACTUAL confederate flag but I doubt any of these sanctimonious, whining, wastes of oxygen would even recognize it. Sorry for yelling. This level of stupidity really gets to me.

>Anything that isn't me getting my way RIGHT NOW is assault! And rape!
Tumblr, not even once.

Nigger kids no doubt about that

Cashier was fucking funny but I wish he would've been more brutal.

You can tell this is exactly what is going on. She has no problem arguing with these guys until they're out in the open with other people, then she plays the biggest victim role ever. Just listen to what she's screaming, pretending that what just happened in the store wasn't real or something.
The second another women comes to her rescue the fountains start pouring and she can't control herself. It's a complete joke really.

If you guys are wondering they did eventually take down the rug. This is why they do this shit, it works.

I felt so bad for her when she started crying
I'm glad that person was there to give her a hug
people can be so hurtful sometimes

>tfw when someone claims to be attacked while filming themselves never having been attacked.

She even sounds like the chick from Portlandia

Remind me again why we let women vote?

>pic related

I would have patted her head and said 'there there, the bad man has gone away now'

Not to go full /r9k/, but women are basically children until the first day in their life that someone tells them "No."
And this usually doesn't happen until they're 30 to 35.
They live their whole life getting everything they want, and the first day someone denies that to them, they are confused and don't know how to process it, so they lash out and have breakdowns and do retarded shit like OP's video.

this has blown my mind, so much makes sense now

What a retarded cunt, he kids probably didn't notice the flag, but she had to make a scene in the middle of the store and film people. Instead of minding her business she humiliated herself in front of her children

First 3 seconds of video.
>she already looks like she is ready to pick a fight.

why does hearing women cry make my dick hard?

Adopted kids at that. You know its bad when even the niggers refuse to fuck you

>someone fucked this woman

I agree but the women in this video is a professional victim. She's done shit like this before, link
youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets off to this.

What a horrible person.

MONSTERS

EVIL PEOPLE

>this works that's why they do it

That's why shit like this thread is important, we need to systematically stand up to this and ridicule them. This is step one in taking back the power in the culture.

Cannot let people like based cashier be pushed around by these faggots because the majority that approves of him doesnt say anything and he think the world is made ip of oppressive SJW faggots and just caves from psychic strain

Trump got the female vote so what are you bitching about? Liberalism is a fucking mental illness and thats the real problem.

my favorite part was the feminist creep shotting the lady that helped her

It'd be weird for it not to.

LITERALLY SHAKING

I love how she made sure to turn the camera around when the other lady was blocking her view so you could see her face as she cried.

That's why I said earlier I wish he was more dominant and brutal.

jesus christ the amount of shit women do just to get attention

That's what Alinsky disciples always do. Professional victims.

user you would cry too if you had been through 400 gorillion years of slavery like this women has

single mother, calling it now

>as soon as i asked about it they called me a bitch and told me to fuck off
totally deluded bitch

fucking hell xDDDD what a cunt i'd make her get an anoirism

Nah, someone posted her picture yesterday.
Two black kids and two white kids with her husband.

Serious question why are "SJWs" always like this
>REEEEEEEEEEEE REMOVE RACIST FLAG
>lol gtfo bitch
>I WAS ASSAULTED PLZ HELP I'M DYING

She's a squeaky wheel that gets louder the more it's greased.

You think he'll come by and demand they never contact his wife or her son ever again?

Not funny user, she actually died and her children are orphans

holy fuck im triggered

thank you for this glorious video

lol they were so far away too and she is freaking out she will never make another video again

No they're on his fb as well

sounds pretty hateful and ignorant to me

"i will never grocery shop here again" who cares? no one gives a fuck where you shop.