Why does Trump keep lying?

Why does Trump keep lying?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/09/the_myth_of_red_state_welfare.html
rare.us/rare-politics/getting-it-right/exploding-the-lefts-red-state-myths/
downtrend.com/robertgehl/republicans-most-generous-people-in-the-world-democrats-not-so-much
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NetworkJunkyz/status/847820472016404480
businessinsider.com/andrew-mccabe-fbi-director-under-investigation-2017-5
newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/tom-delay-email-probe-fbi-agents/2016/11/01/id/756491/
youtu.be/eBPqksG9nbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, you mean the liberal faggot Hillary supporter? Imagine that.

McCabe testified that they're friends for a long time.

He was just being a bro to Comey.

Also, McGabe has a 0% chance of being nominated for the FBI director gig. His position is temporary.

He might leave for the FBI and end up going to Comey for a job,

Yeah cause Federal Agents wouldn't lie to the director about liking him.

I'm sure some Amazon faggot emails Jeff Bezos how shitty a CEO he is on the daily.

>still blames hillary and obama for all his problems

dont even pretend this guy if your photo isnt one of the russian trolls we keep hearing about
he is obviously russian based on the facial comparison of other known russian spies

what problems?

The constant lying

McCabe knows he's going to be out by the end of the week as well.

His wife got millions from Clinton.

>posts article that is even slightly critical of Trump

>WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS????
>OH YEAH? WHAT ABOUT WHEN OBUMMER DID X?

For the true definition of "lying", see your failed leader.

>hurr durr HILLARY!!!11

Jesus christ you kids are sad. Does it trigger you that despite trump winning, libtards like me still make 3x your salary?

yawn

im sleepy guys

theres nothing ITT

lets bump other threads

everyone ITT lets go to bed ok

yaaaawnnnn

>Muh Clinton

Same guy who's wife was paid by Hillary right?

>I hate facts

muh russia!

And you pay 9x my mortgage for a smaller and shittier home, making my still 6 figure job more profitable. Enjoy living in libshitville while it lasts, because it won't much longer.

Justice Department is still infested

>it won't last much longer

They've been saying the Boston real estate bubble is on the verge of bursting for decades. Still waiting...

Enjoy your depreciating shithole, garbage schools, inadequate health care, rampant STD prevalence, infant mortality rates on part with 3rd world countries, skyrocketing obesity + diabetes, and all the other "conservative values" that come with trump country.

this tbqhwyf

im so tired and sleepy right now

theres literally nothing to look at

this russia thingy is so boring

we should go to sleep

im going to sleep Sup Forums

lets go to sleep

*YAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN*

>TrumptardsBTFO.jpg
i voted for trump because he is chaos.
volatility voter wants volatility.

Fuck off Ivan

But why?

>Inb4 le epic edginess!!!! NORMIES btfo!!!!

you are sleepy too user

lets go to sleep

this russia thingy has been going on for 6 million years

wow theres absolutely nothing

we should go to sleep

im feeling so sleepy

you are feeling sleepy

time for sleep

*YAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN*

what is this code for
ive seen shills say this
what the fuck does it mean

The dude has to say that. You think hes going to admit the FBI is in full mutiny??

>libtards like me still make 3x your salary
>things that don't happen
Sorry friend. You might have the juggalo white demographic and brainwashed single women. That's about it. The rest is mostly minorities who have on average a lower IQ and earn less. Keep trying though.

What the media conveniently omitted was McCabe saying that there were very vocal parts of the FBI that disagree with how the Clinton case was handled.
In effect he contradicted himself.
And Clinton was mentioned in the hearing so it's relevant to the issue.

Poor kid, you're retarded. Must be rough with nothing in your future besides burgerflipping.

This is nothing guys, go to sleep. The wall will be built when you wake up

>But why?
because bankruptcy is necessary in capitalism, like a forest needs fire. the 2008 bank bailouts were wrong and we are living under the rotting forest floor of TARP/trillions of debt. the sooner we replace the elite that caused the financial problems, the better.

Haha, my school district is one of the best in the country (not that I would send my kids to public school), I live 20 minutes away from one of the healthcare centers of the world, I have to fight every year to keep my home value down so I pay less taxes (it's already 23% higher than when I bought it 10 years ago), the rampant STD prevalance and infant mortality is in the inner cities like yours.... I could go on but your idea that all conservatives live in shacks in the woods really speaks to your understanding of your fellow Americans and why your team will continue to lose.

sage

As soon as Clinton's incompetence and ignorance and carelessness stops being relevant to the issue of Russian hacking, we'll stop bringing her up.

Because in the end, even if the Russians were involved, and we'll have to take the intelligence community's word for it that they were because we still haven't seen any evidence, it's still down to the DNC and Hillary for being incompetent enough as to allow attackers in.

Similar attempts were made on the RNC and they were air-tight.

Houses can't talk.
Fake news don't fucking try anymore.

Nice meme kid.

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/09/the_myth_of_red_state_welfare.html
rare.us/rare-politics/getting-it-right/exploding-the-lefts-red-state-myths/

Here's something spicy for ya
downtrend.com/robertgehl/republicans-most-generous-people-in-the-world-democrats-not-so-much
Why do Democrats not care about helping people in need? Why the farce? Bunch of hypocrites I suppose.

It's all going to be okay son. The wave will come and it will all be over.

It's been a meme for months now. Started out as shills probably, now it's shitposters or people trying their hand at defunct reverse psychology.

don't worry lads that character is assassinated we can end the thread bye everyone

u tried

It's because right wingers take care of themselves, and those who take care of themselves are more capable of taking care of others.

Left wingers put the collective before themselves which leaves them dependent on others and unorganized and weak, and selfish as a result.

Also don't forget all of the corruption that it uncovered in the DNS, the way that it was obtained doesn't change those facts.

*DNC

So another scorch the Earth argument. Why is that the only solution? Can we not find a way to fix the system without potentially destroying all of society? If anything, Trump has shown he's more corrupt than previous neocons.

That's a hateful opinion and you should be in the gulag. Toothpaste shouldn't be allowed to have these sorts of views.

B/c everyone who works so they can make mortgage and car payments tells their boss to go fuck himself.

kill yourself fake american rat

Broad support after every agent who wanted to take down the pedos quit out of disgust.

Seems he'll be next to get the boot.

>tfw I recently had to fix literal DNS corruption due to some fucktard's mistake over a year ago biting me in the ass.

Damn he is dumb

You don't 'party loyalty signal' by stepping on a landmine

How can you be so high on the ladder and still fall for such a simple trick?

>Those sources

Wew

>Can we not find a way to fix the system without potentially destroying all of society?
Nope. Have courage. The coup will come from the left anyhow.
> If anything, Trump has shown he's more corrupt than previous neocons.
He's fucking perfect. And your president.

>Perfect
How so?

>Broad support after every agent who wanted to take down the pedos quit out of disgust.
poltards are not agents
mayne russian psy operators manipulating you could be called that

And when Trump gets impeached and thrown in jail this will truly have been the best timeline.

>sharts
pottery

or course hes going to say that, you faggot shill.

>How so?
Look what he has done to the faggot commie liberals. fukin wreked
>The coup will come from the left anyhow.
The stupid commies will do what needs to be done to save capitalism.

Sage this faggot thread
Get in here and see the truth
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/125100771boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/125100771125100771

whoops lol

>Trump gets impeached and thrown in jail
what comes next?

McCabe will probably be fired within days anyway, this is just a parting dig at Trump on his way out the door.

twitter.com/NetworkJunkyz/status/847820472016404480

"do i support the intelligence community or some story i read on my twitter feed"

really juggles my jimmies

hey there shariablue. makin your 6 cents in the thread i see

>he is a good president because he has made the opposing party hate him.
Oh yes, how could we forget the great presidential quality, Division.

>niggers use welfare
>MUH republican white trash
Try again

businessinsider.com/andrew-mccabe-fbi-director-under-investigation-2017-5

OOOOPS!

>be shartbleh
>take quotes out of context for $0.00001 a pop
>eat company sponsored hotpocket
>neversex

Holy shit you have to be joking. Boston is easily one of the 10 most disgusting places to be in all of New England. Second only to Providence and all the other shithole cities in MA such as Lowell. Lawrence and Fall River. You really need to get a car.

im sure there is some truth to what he said. fbi has over 30k employees. im sure some shilled for the idiot comey.

Tom DeLay: 'Almost 100' Agents Threatened to Quit Over Clinton Email Probe

newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/tom-delay-email-probe-fbi-agents/2016/11/01/id/756491/

That emails are the only crime committed.

They took that article off of the front page quick enough.

He didn't he said the director had broad support, not total support

They were also responsible for the leaks after their bluff was called.

youtu.be/eBPqksG9nbA

McCabe needs to be retired immediately. Drain the swamp.

>great presidential quality, Division
get out. commies fags have nothing to offer.

Need to bleed out every appointee and electee from every bit of the Clinton/Bush/Clinton 2.0 (Obongo Edition) era of polotics...