PPPPPPPTFFFTPPFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>*******BREATHES IN DEEPLY***********

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFHASFHAFHAHAHAHFHAHAAHAH

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM???

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/698275/trump-shows-dvr-reporters-uses-mock-james-clapper-sally-yates-senate-testimonies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source theweek.com/speedreads/698275/trump-shows-dvr-reporters-uses-mock-james-clapper-sally-yates-senate-testimonies

>SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM???
There's nothing wrong with what he's doing.

Sounds pretty funny to me.

Our president is rightfully gloating in victory over his vanquished enemies.

Trump! What is greatest in life?
> To crush your enemies
> See them driven before you
> And grab their women by the pussy

>WHAT IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM???
You, and people like you. Keep laughing at him, it will only make your tears sweeter in the end.

He knows the russian conspiracy is smoke and is laughing at the retardation of your party

>SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM???
he takes what he wants

Fucking lol, what a great president. Only good thing about burgerland is trump and guns

I don't think he even knows if he did anything wrong or not.

lmao

He is such a fucking god. Hail Trump

All jokes and memes aside, Trump knows what he's doing, right? This is all according to keikaku, right?

TN: keikaku means plan.

He didn't.

>"Watch then start to choke like dogs"

This is truly the greatest timeline.

Are you 12? This doesnt even meam anything lol.

Fuckin autistic fag.

he plays the fool

right

>"Watch them start to choke like dogs."
fucking savage

If I had gone up against the entrenched establishment of DC and won the presidency despite all odds I would probably gloat about it as well.

>"Watch them start to choke like dogs."
>"Watch what happens. They are desperate for breath."
This is the best president ever

His problem?
Probably the same as mine; the media.
I do have to say I thoroughly enjoy how he's fucking with them.

This makes me love Trump even more. I fucking love this man, and I'm proud to wear my MAGA hat every fucking day in California. Never change, Don

I fucking love Trump. Wish he could make Sweden a Trump-province and help us steer this fucking ship back in the right direction

I love seeing you guys in California when I am in the valley. Low income ugly beanpole faggots with maga caps.

You know everyone is laughing at you right?

Never gets old.

We are so blessed he will be around another 3 years 280 days.

>You know everyone is laughing at you right?

Because California is full of retards, that's why. It's basically Sweden but with weed.

This.

His problem is that he doesn't know how to lose. It's a very rare disease. Currently only one man on the entire earth to have it

>7 years 280 days.

That is fucking funny, I've never been this interested in politics. Finally some balls in the political climate, what a time to be alive.
Whats even funnier than this whole shitshow is watching people getting offended by it, its only making him stronger and these dumb fucks are to fucked up by their own naive "good vs evil" view of the world to even understand it.

Says the beaner from East LA with the lowest income lol
The Valley has some of the highest income homes, Calabasas, Wooldland hills, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, Toluca Lake

You realise the REST OF THE US is laughing at Cali, right?

Im white. And I don't care, if they laugh. I've onlly had positive comments on the hat. With the exception of one kid in the richest part of San Diego, he was with his gf, I was with mine walking on the beach. The kid says "hell yeah, donald trump!!!" I responded " oh cool, you like trump??" He said "lol, no, i hate that guy". And I said "oh, cool dude" and just kept walking and laughed at him.

Screencapping your ass.
Thanks for the future lulz.

And by the way, I'm in San Diego, not exactly low income, pal

Based Trump!

This man is loving all the BTFO of presidency

I like people like Trump and Duterte

A leader should be a man

This is surreal, I put these things on live at work while I'm coding and I basically had these same reactions as they played out.

>Let's watch my favorite part again, shall we?

This thread is comedy. The dude acts like an obsessed, unstable fuck and you praise him for it. If he at least did something noteworthy in the last 100 something days it be understandable. But he's been pretty unremarkable so far so you all seem more delusional than anime fanboys

I would be laughing my ass off too if the media was harping on about something that I didn't do. They can lie all they want but the truth will be revealed and Trump will be proved correct yet again.

I know, my grandmother thinks Jeb! should have been president too. Drumpf is so... NIXONIAN! XD!!!!!

one thing i can promise the world:

no matter what happens; trump will stay in his current position as 'leader' of 'america'.

every word pf this phrase is important, and true.

You don't understand Trump.

He acts like this so the media can report it. Otherwise, the word that "Clapper admits nothing has changed" would never have been mentioned unless Trump acted in this manner, forcing them to report it.

Trump's been doing this since 2015 and you faggots still haven't figured it out.

Just wait until the recount. And the faithless electors. And the objections to the electoral vote count. And muh Russians. And muh emoluments. And muh 25th amendment. And look at those polls!
Ha Ha Ha, talk about fucking delusional.

Thank fuck for this, his only redeeming quality is what a petty wildcard he is

>70 year old shitlord loves DVR
kek

>truthful hyperbole

The man is a master at it.

>The dude acts like an obsessed, unstable fuck and you praise him for it.
Welcome to Sup Forums. It's kinda obvious you weren't here for the elections. And also on that note, get your ass back to
>>>/reddit/

Your problem is that you don't know how to poo in the loo. It's a very common disease. Currently half of your population is suffering from it

>coastal elite when confronted by the wish of the urban population for a better future laughs at them
Why do we allow people to live in cities again?

>"Watch then start to choke like dogs"

What did he mean by this?

kill yourself fake american rat

That is such a bad story it is not even a cool story, bro.

Kek

S M U G

holy shit what a fucking hero

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Where's our politician like this

Trump is going start killing his political enemies "like dogs"

>one of the greatest inventions

An exaggeration so they report it, it also makes it so the bullshit is captured forever, and spread on the internet for lulz

>DRUMPF
>KLOOMPFT
>ZALOOMBAKLOODRUPFTAKLUMPFT

He really knows how to fucking rip assholes kek

Love our president

This is actually very funny.