Give me 1 (one) good reason why we shouldnt support the brave and honorable Irish people in their struggle for...

Give me 1 (one) good reason why we shouldnt support the brave and honorable Irish people in their struggle for reunification against the ((Anglos))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHr9GRgRw_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support Ireland since Irish girls love Asian guys. Irish lass with her Asian boyfriend

>Irish lass with her Asian boyfriend
Same girl as above

Had A LOT of fun in Dublin when I was there. Probably left a kid as well. They did have a big baby boom after we left.

Irish are bro-tier
>hard workers
>the funnest people to get drunk with, hands down
>they dont know to lie, are blunt and truthful almost to a fault
>quick to anger, but have good hearts
>their women are sweethearts and qt and wholesomr

Anglos are shit-tier
>snobby
>pretentious
>overly serious
>not fun at all, cant take a joke
>almost as good as the jews at lying and deceiving
>bad teeth
>all their women are ayy lmao whores with bad teeth

cans.wav

In serious answer to the OP, most people in the North don't seriously want reunification as they get so much in gibs from Britain, far more than we could afford to give them.

Also to be quite honest we don't understand or get along with Northerners, whether Nationalist or Loyalist. They also have a really goofy accent.

Whats up irishbro, I had shepherds pie for lunch today,bretty gud and really made me think desu

the best part about the smug english pepe's is the double chin

Based on the port calls we hit in Ireland and England.

Ireland > England

I would support that irish woman in the brave and honorable struggle to reunify my dick with her pussy....... if you know what I mean.

Delete this. Saoirse is NOT for sexual.ok?

this. forza irish.

>Also to be quite honest we don't understand or get along with Northerners
t. West Saxon

I get along better with our Northern compatriots than I do your ponce Tereneure type faggots in Trinity.

>ponce tereneure type faggots in trinity
can you explain?
I kind of get it from ponce

Pretty good summation Thanks.

Anglos take themselves too seriously and have a superiority complex which just makes them less fun to be around. Everything is about them and how great they are.

Trinity is the West Brit college, Tereneure is very upper class. The type of people to think independence was a bad idea.

Your inferiority complex makes you cute desu

I'll take any reason to fuck with the Brits.

ONE PEOPLE. ONE IRELAND.

Why do they people think Irish independence was a bad idea? If we still ruled 1/3 off the world I could understand.

Trinity means Trinity College Dublin. It used to be a Protestant only institution but still has a very Protestant feel to the place. He is referring to the fact that some of the people who go there, whether Irish or English have a real 'Etonian' and poncey vibe. The place has a lot of West Brits as well as actual Etonians etc. who missed out on Oxbridge.

>Why do they people think Irish independence was a bad idea?
They see the UK with starry eyes. They're the kind of people who complain about 1916 and the War of Independence being bad because some civilians died, that fighting for independence is never justified if it involves potentially killing someone.

They're essentially faggots.

To be honest, if Ireland had an Empire which spanned the majority of the globe I think we'd have that heir of superiority about us too. Given our history, our perennial misery, I think that's sort of impossible haha.

what you going to do with all the protestants

use them to drive out all the brown fuckers and then let them go back to fucking their sister in the peace and lovely lanes of coleraine

The Irish are base-

noone believes ((you)) anymore

10/10 post, screencapped

They can stay, they've been part of the social fabric here for years and generally could barely tell that they were protestant only for the fact that they have a much more sophisticated eating habits.

WHY IS THIS DUMB CUNT EXPOSING FILM TO SUNLIGHT

FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE

RRRRREEEEEEEE

Oh I thought you meant in the South, the ones up North are a different story - they don't embrace the Irish spirit. I wish they did. Many are in no man's land - too anglo for Ireland too paddy for UK.

Maybe she wants to develop film directly exposed to sunlight.
The fuck do you know about art anyway?

Only Americans think Irish and British people actually hate each other.

it's complicated OP

She's pretty but the head shape some brits have really puts me off.

We can't afford it now fuck off you fucking plastic

we dont care. the north had its chance to re join, they said no... they cant do it now just because the brits have decided to bury their heads in the sand.

wait and see what is in the best economic interests of the republic

>I get along better with our Northern compatriots than I do your ponce Tereneure type faggots in Trinity.
I get along better with muslims and niggers than I do Trinity sorts. Even they don't get along with each other.

Hello padraigs

while i like the queen, since the queen failed to protect the UK from overflowing with pakis, i see no point to the monarchy.

irish, northern english and scots are generally good cunts.

Go back to Brit, ye SeonĂ­n cunts.

Ireland should unify with Britain.

An 'independent' Ireland is like Northern England succeeding from Britain: there's no reason for it other than emotion and pride.

We'll unite you with your maker soon enough, fagboy.

Edgy.

Just be thankful that most Britons won't stoop as far low as the IRA did, and kill their own blood.

Irish have a victim complex almost as bad as the Jew. Their history revolves around betrayal, being stepped on, and having land stolen. Only the Irish don't get shekels in return from it.

Reminder that Mi6 sold out its own operatives to keep Stakeknife from being uncovered.

You allowed your own citizens to be murdered lol

because ppl shouldn't surrender to terrorists

What's your point?

If I'm a spy for the British government and my work is vital to the defeat of an enemy do you think I should just die and let the enemy win, or let some others die?
It's long-term gain for short-term loss.

The difference for the IRA is that they willingly killed people for an unjust belief. And they did it without any reason.
The Northern Irish didn't want to be part of Ireland.

It's similar to the terrorists of WWI, who cowardly tried to kill Britons and servicemen: no Irishman or woman cared for independence as long as they were treated fairly, which they were.

Gotcha

You did as part of the United Kingdom. Ireland wasn't a colony or possession, it played a part just as Scotand and Wales did.

>An 'independent' Ireland is like Britain succeeding from the EU: there's no reason for it other than emotion and pride
That said I would welcome them back if they wanted to.

>for an unjust belief.
Says
>as long as they were treated fairly

You have no idea about the background to the Troubles, do you?

Kek go back to class, Jimmy.

thats northern ireland on the flag

That mouth is made for Big Dutch Cock.

>The Troubles
Really? When Ireland was a republic and Northern Ireland was free under the British Parliament.

They only people who felt threatened were traitors who wanted to destroy Britain for some contorted historical aim.

Stop shitposting, R.

>and Northern Ireland was free under the British Parliament
Reginald, you're going to need better bait than that

She's ugly

>be irish
>potato famine
>millions die from starvation
>so inbreed and retarded they flee to other country's instead of fucking fishing on a giant island surrounded by water full of fish
gee i just cant put my finger on it.

Ireland vs UK
It's like asking who is still cucked by commie EU.
UK>Ireland.
In reality you both are ugly inbred bastards.
t. I work in bakery

>"""Irish"""

She's American.

I'm an Northern Irish/Irish person and I'd very much like Northern Ireland to remain in the UK.

The ROI is heading down the same path as Greece and once the EU crumbles they'll be juggling potatoes for pennies.

>island surrounded by water
>why dont they just fish
Why do retarded americans always say this?
Inland Ireland is hundreds of lines away from the sea. And we're talking about 19th century infrastructure in a country that is and was severely underdeveloped compared to most of europe. But yeah explain about your plan to build enough fishing ships to feed 8 million people and distribute fish to every part of ireland with 19th century logistics, without overfishing.

You don't understand Ireland at all

>they were to stupid and poor to fish
but they were smart enough to get enough money to go to the ports and buy a ticket or pay to be smuggled or smuggle themselves to america? amazing logic there paki.
>what is a boat
>what is a net
not that fucking hard

>You don't understand Ireland at all
and you dont understand arguments, produce one or make an actual statement instead of blank meaningless ones.

>no currency
>no army
>EU colony
>flooded with nig nogs
>economy in shambles
>claiming tax income as a "service export"
>no national identity

>plastic paddy: the thread

She's not British you fucking stupid dago

Ireland was the 8th largest exporter of food in the world during its famine.

I don't really care as the IRA is a joke, and they won't vote themselves out of benefits.
That said The Wolfe Tones are amazing.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=WHr9GRgRw_M

Black economics man shows that Irish are literally worse than niggers.

Not true. Went to Trinity. From Cross. Literally most Republican man in Ireland.

We pity/have disdain for you. We have no beef with yanks tho. Nice try, you degenerate Brit cunt.

We dont give a shit. Stay. Go. Just shut the fuck up.