Reminder that nationalism is a Jewish invention, and that tribalism is the true redpill

Reminder that nationalism is a Jewish invention, and that tribalism is the true redpill.

True. Give me nordicism or give me death
Alpines and shitskins out

varg is a retard but hes right on this one

Or maybe they're both blue pills. Maybe the true redpill is realising the only thing that seperates us is culture. Race, nationality and tribes are irrelevant. We all need the same culture.

Turd Sandwich = Globalisem
gaint enema = Nationalism

Yup i probably have more common with Varg than modern europeans

>race and culture are not related
>i never read eibelsfeldt
wew

True

Why do you hate tribes in the Nordic countries?

I don't hate them. I just don't think we should redistribute nordic ressources to non-nordics in nordic countries

Reminder that nationalism has gotten us where we are today. Tribal mentality is sub saharan africa tier

>nationalism has gotten us where we are today.
That might be a good thing for you ahmed, but whites will go extinct soon because of nationalism

Saudi-Arabia is truly a great country

Nationalism is not Jewish invention. Nationalism is literally tribalism on steroids. A strong industrial and economic machine backed by one people with a collective spiritual and philosophical foundation is the intimate existencial thread to the international Jew. International Jewry seeks to subvert and corrupt all nations and people's and completely destroy the concepts of culture, sovereignty, religion and freedom. The nation state is the untimate defence against these threats.

>being this bluepilled
I bet you view chinks as your "brothers" just because they have a Canadian passport

b-but Jews are tribal

Exactly, that is why they are so powerful

You want a tribal society? Then go Africa, they have plenty.

Why not Israel instead?

globalism is the true redpill.