Canada is a first world count-

Canada is a first world count-

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000
globalnews.ca/news/3264137/edmonton-woman-wants-size-discrimination-included-in-alberta-human-rights-act/?sf57798256=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This type of post is fucking quee...

Go kill yoursel...

Faggo...

You have an actual issue here, possibly, but your approach makes me want to puk...

jesus christ canada, why?

$12k for not removing shoes? what could possibly be the logic behind this?

Oh hey look, jizya.

liberal judges

so how long until Canada bans pork products?

torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000

Sharia creep is real.

Would he have to pay $6k if he removed only one of his shoes?

>he rented his property to filthy mudslimes
he deserves everything.

The (((Human Rights Tribunal))) is a completely illegitimate kangaroo court in Canada. It's def neo-liberal regressive bullshit, but not really to do with liberal judges.

>fucking over your landlord like this
Very, very bad idea if the guy has anything even slightly resembling balls.

fuck you canada. we're going to invade you cucked faggots someday.

>Very, very bad idea if the guy has anything even slightly resembling balls.
He's Canadian so he doesn't.

It's fucking Canada. If the Muslims decide to stop paying rent the landlord literally can't do anything. The police cannot remove the inhabitants from the house at all. They can't be sued for rent either. Literally the only reason they pay rent is probably because they don't know their rights in Canada.

They should fucking pay for bringing Islam in to a non-islamic country and shoving it down peoples throats.

Fuck these people.

These are the hard questions

in his defense, he probably would've gotten in even more trouble for not renting it out to them.

bad time to be a property owner in the west.

You'll need a wall for us too

This is factually correct in most provinces.

Landlords get especially fucked in Ontario, subject of OP. You have to be insane to be a landlord here. White landlords should NEVER rent to nonwhites. Though even degenerate whites are taking advantage of the tenant laws now.

They lived there for 2 months and were moving out, he was showing the house to new tenants. They demanded he call them first to set up appointments, which he wasnt required to do - only give 24 hour notice - and he did that but they never answered. They are trying to say the entire bedroom is a religious area and he disrespected their beliefs by wearing "unclean" shoes in the holy place that is the bedroom despite them being indoor shoes he changes into when hes in the building/his own house.

They dont even live int eh building and were only there for couple months. Literally nothing he can do to them now, but has to pay $12k like a year later when the emotional stress of the situation finally got to the mudslimes and took him to court.

butthurt losers ITT

>Alabi told him that by law, only 24 hours was necessary. Madkhour accused him of “racism and violation of our civil rights:” Since his landlord was well aware that Ismail was unemployed and always home, “he considered it harassment for (Alabi) to continue to say that he would enter the premises without permission.”

>unemployed and always home

Everywhere these swine go, they take their laziness and filth with them.

Assad is right to regard the non-secular muslims in his country as terrorists.

post yfw it's still legal to be a non-muslim in your country

He is black tho

Let me guess, it was the Canadian Human Rights Council or whatever that bumfuck backwards unofficial court is called the fined the landlord?

Good job not including any details, OP. Makes your thread extra useless.

The funny thing is, the landlord is a black Nigerian.

It seems that in Leafland, Arab Egyptian > Person of Colour. He should sue

>Tfw just made up the most rediculous shit I could think of and posted it
>Fuckin' leaf tells me I'm almost totally right

Jesus Christ....

Good. Respecting other cultures is important

on a more positive note, hopefully news of this gets out and they all start flocking to Canada instead of here.

you don't have to necessarily tell them "fuck off shitskins" to not rent a house to those subhumans. You can always tell them "sorry but I've already rented it" or "sorry but I'm waiting for another guy's answer who visited the house before you" or bullshit like this.

It's literally illegal to offend Muslims or trannies in Canada.

This is about the victimhood scale

Muslim (whatever race) > Black (not Muslim)

yeah but doesn't Canada have legislation that more or less makes it illegal to deny tenance for any reason for certain demographics? i mean Obama was trying to make it happen here I figured Canada probably had that years ago.

That's Ontario.
The Tribunal is Provincial.
It doesn't count as Canada.

Doesn't make my statement less true.

It's bad here buddy. Send help.

>leaf

In human rights law, this is global case law now

It's fucked elsewhere, too.

globalnews.ca/news/3264137/edmonton-woman-wants-size-discrimination-included-in-alberta-human-rights-act/?sf57798256=1

This fatty wants "size discrimination" to be a human rights violation in Alberta. Under an NDP govt, they'll get it.

>Literally nothing he can do to them now
Oh I'm not like that, I'm the wrong guy to piss off and don't forget. I stalk you like prey and wouldn't stop until I fucked you over ten times harder than you did me.

What's the fine for not throwing gays off the roof?

i have no clue how fat acceptance has become such a thing.

how insane do you think things will get with that movement?

Maybe you could get away with that in some countries, but not Canada. If the arab couple happens to see the landlord on the street, and are feeling vindictive, they can easily claim he is stalking them and get a restraining order. If he where actually stalking them like you suggest, he could go to prison, or kiss his savings goodbye, all on there word.

>lego is hard for fat children to play with
What did the fatty mean by this...

Holy shit that pic.

Fat acceptance is literally white genocide. It is sterilizing the white race, because no one wants to fuck and procreate with fatties.

Oh they wouldn't know it's me, I'm not that retarded and would take some time to plan and make them forget about me. Their life would just become increasingly shitty in multiple ways and they wouldn't know why, let's call it karma.

muh religion

Was just gonna say the same thing...is she referring to having too fat fingers for legos?

Legos are based af

imagine being so fat you look at politics and see food

you'd have to be really REALLY fucking fat for you fingers to be to too fat to play with legos.

i wonder what this person looks like.

Yeah you guys are right.
I'm just trying to excuse this nonsense because it hurts to bad to accept it for what it is:
The Death of the Enlightenment

Imagine having to live amongst them, in real life.

>What did the fatty mean by this...
That legos are a choking hazard

by comparison, this huge motherfucker was one of the fattest dudes ever and he was able to play the ukulele with his gigantic sausage fingers.

forgot pic

Lol...he probably built some sweet sets

Property owner here, there are groups who do nothing but check around to see if you're discriminating because every case they get they can make an easy 10k easy in settlement.

All for the price of just sending a couple minimum wage employees to spend thirty minutes to waste your time.

>People don't take off their shoes when visiting somebody's home
Do you faggots also really clap in cinemas and weir jeans at home?

Guilty of clapping in cinemas...wearing jeans as I lay on my couch as I type

God dammit hans

Why dude? Jeans are uncomfortable as fuck.

I wear jeans too. they're not uncomfortable if avoid chink shit

>4000 calories a day
Holy fuck how big is this person?
I'm currently trying to get my weight up from 135lbs to 150lbs and I'm struggling to get to 3500 calories right now. Only able to gain like a pound or two a week.

I'll never understand how people are able to eat this fucking much.

But please tell me you have a second pair of jeans which you only wear at home. Or are you one of those filthy niggers who wear street wear at home.

Try wearing something other than skinny jeans, faggot. A pair of bootcuts that fit just right feel great.

oy vey it'll cost a fortune to clean this floor

You're right; Canada is a first world cunt.

Put the shoe on the other foot and imagine if this was your daughters boyfriend walking into your house and not removing his size 22 Jordans

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS DYSTOPIAN SHITHOLE!

IF HANGING MYSELF WAS PAINLESS I WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD.

The original charge was going to be death by stoning so they got off pretty lightly if anything desu senpai.

Ever heard of sweatpants to wear at home ??

why does Sweden, France, Germany and Canada try so desperately to outcuck each other... Is this story actually true? What's the people's response to this? Are they actually accepting that?? Fuck man

>wear jeans at home
So you change pants when you get home or something? Worn in jeans are comfy as fuck and I can do motorcycle and garden work without changing ten times during the day like an autist.

Jeans are uncomfortable as fuck.. buy a pair of sweatpants or something you dweeb. It takes 30 seconds to change pants.

You massive fucking faggot, this is why you people are dying off. Your immune systems have been ruined.
Here in Ireland I put on work clothes, go to a garage, get covered in dirt, grease, oil, animal piss and the various offal germs you find on cars that invariably run shit over.
I come home DESTROYED and walk straight into my house, wash my hands, heat my dinner and generally hang about the house/watch tv in my clothes/boots that I've worn all day to about 23:00,when I take them off for a shower.

I'm literally never sick.

keeeeek, I spit my drink all over my laptop

>Ireland smells
Not surprised

So apparently everything we do is fatphobic...

Mission accomplished desu!

>one of the best air qualities in Europe
Stay mad, oreo made with period blood.

>Here in Ireland I put on work clothes, go to a garage, get covered in dirt, grease, oil, animal piss and the various offal germs you find on cars that invariably run shit over
>I come home DESTROYED and walk straight into my house, wash my hands, heat my dinner and generally hang about the house/watch tv in my clothes/boots that I've worn all day to about 23:00
I rest my case

It's not hard if you eat garbage like pizza, pop and candy bars. Even easier if you eat out often.

I just take my pants off when I get home and walk around in my underpants.

I'm not sure about my country's hat's law but I sure hope it protects people from landlord walking in whenever the fuck they feel like it. If a landlord did that here in Texas I hope they'd get shot eventually. Muh fucking castle.

What case, cuck? You fuckers are always coughing. Whether it's because you're choking on the flu or on Muhammad's filthy, yellowing nut butter is irrelevant. Your immune systems are fucked. Goldstein won't have to work hard to genocide you, he'll have to work hard to genocide you before you do it yourselves and deny him the pleasure.

>bootcut
flashbacks to 2005 when "Coyote Ugly" was somehow a big deal.

lesson learned by all landlords in Canada as a result of this ruling:

avoid renting to mudslimes ever

>triggered

horrible horrible joke.. fucking horrible joke.

>forget to take off shoes going into tenants apartment
>have to give them free rent for a year

Makes sense.

>le deflection argument

You can piss off too, you Romany rape baby.

source please? isn't this from some thing that is like the national enquirer or w/e?

Same bro

Not really an argument, more just pointing out that u triggered.

>landlord walked into Muslim home with muddy shoes, ruining their expensive carpet and rugs
>somehow news when you have to pay for it

>Dry cleaning a rug costs $12k

12,000 dollars worth though, either these are people who are so wealthy they can afford to spend that amount on blankets for your floor or they jacked up the price with a religious intolerance argument.

Either way said justification was used, so it kind of serves as an indication for where society is right now.

kek

>total lack of bantz
Christ, it's depressingly true, Ausfags really are the only people the Irish can have some craic with.

>not knowing flags

>>le deflection argument
Yeah, nice (((bantz))) you got there.

so canada is the new sweden it seems. brainwashing their kids with gender bullshit and now this.
fucking worthless faggots