It's noon, the Shills and Libtards are finally awake!

You can literally watch the board devolve into this hilarious shareblue shilling campaign because all of the kids without jobs have finally gotten out of bed.

Reminder - sage slide threads, ignore leftist commie shills, report bait threads
but most important
enjoy watching these retards make the same thread every day and get BTFO every day. It's a special sort of magic.

Thought I was the only one who noticed this. Its my day off I'm gonna go play Doom now.

I'm going to institute white sharia in my womanless apartment.

There are no shills on here, dumbass. That's a stupid meme born out of not being able to stand the criticism of others. There is no fucking point in shilling on this worthless board.

There are no shills on here, dumbass. That's a stupid meme born out of not being able to stand the criticism of others. There is no fucking point in shilling on this worthless board.

wait what this looks fishy

There are no dumbasses on here, shills. That's a stupid meme born out of not being able to stand the criticism of others. There is no fucking point in stupidity on this highly sought after board.

It's nothing of interest. Can confirm.

>overstimmed on caffeine
>extremely irritable
>go on Sup Forums to relax
>see all this fucking shilling
>mfw

Found the shill

>daily reminder

>REEEE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS SHILLING

Well, I see Sup Forums hasn't changed at all in the past half year.

>being a willfully ignorant useful idiot

No one is being paid to shill against Trump. It is a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to delegitimize the DNC.

No one is being paid to shill against Trump. It is a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to delegitimize the DNC.

I've fact-checked these images, fake news.

what the hell what is he doing

Its amazing really. These posts bounce off me like piss on the toilet seat.

>Trump turns out to be a total Israeli cocksucker
>REEEEEEEEE Why don't you like /ourgoy/ trump no more
Fuck off /r/the_donald

>Back to the donald
>Drumpkin is a neocon

Fucking right-o, kid!

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>>>error poster.py line 96. Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

eat shit shills

kill yourselves fake american rats

t. paranoid by black Sabbath

Sorry user, This isn't the only Chan being hammered by Shills. When the responses are Copy Pasta'd across 3 different chan's Sup Forums boards. You would have to be either severely damaged or a Shill to claim it isn't happening.

Gas yourself.

I love you, user

>DUMHCIN
I am free to post shitty copy pasta whenever I want, so long as it's somewhat related to the topic.

You've been jumping IPs all thread, calm down user. This isn't shilling focused on 'anti trump' rhetoric. Its a divide / conqueror or demoralization focus today.

fuck off back to r/ddit fagget
sage and report this thread

Fuck I forgot to switch IPS. Shut it down

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

That feel when no more (You) =(

Shill

It's so true. Right around noon we got a huge jump in shill threads.

Bullshit

>threads like "Sup Forums BTFO!" and "how will Europe ever recover?" are valid criticisms
Fuck off.

Shareblue agent here.

AMA

Wanna do lunch?

Too busy for lunch

not bullshit faggot, I surf Sup Forums from 9 am to 5 pm cause im a system admin.

Take a deep breath and fucking gas yourself nigger.

You're full of shit there are no shills

Yes there is you fucking degenerate nigger faggot.

It's gone on long enough,

Yeah i fucking mad.

Agree with you user, soon as noon hits the board is unusable till late PM. Influx of literally cuck threads like
>Horrible use of board language.
>Awkward out of place comments.
>Image_15

There's literally no point using Sup Forums during these hours. Unless of course you want to redpill Shariablue

It's absolutely true. I've been on since about 9 and right around noon it just exploded with the shill threads.

It's almost unreal. I got off my computer for lunch, came back and boom, shill central.

How many times have yo been cucked, cuck?

Might as well drop redpills, I get paid to make sure something doesn't fail, lots of free time.

You guys are retarded if you think shills are real.

user you and I might be the only real people in this thread.

There are no shills on here, dumbass. That's a stupid meme born out of not being able to stand the criticism of others. There is no fucking point in shilling on this worthless board

is this a fucking joke or some low quality phone poster bait.

I cuck, newfriend. This entire thread is about me and my colleagues.

Why not go back to the donald where no one will ever call you a fucking moron?

the donald is literally a Sup Forums psyop,

We created that fucking board you inbred retard.

I thought i was the only one, its always so nice late in the night or very early.

this

God speed user. May the light of Truth watch over you.

> Inbred retard
Oh, no I didnt vote for trump

>ShareBlue detected
Fuck off, faggot

>0.20 Shekels has been added to your account

We know muhammad, half of your population is literally inbred worldwide.

Shareblue wouldn't bother with this place

>Shareblue isn't real
>Shareblue wouldn't post here
>I am not a shareblue shill