Who here voting for the Rock? Lmao

Who here voting for the Rock? Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdQyQQ963w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally the people's champion

Fuck, that's something I haven't heard in a very long time.

>voting for a literal mineral

Can't Clock the Rock

Can't block the rock?

What's his political stance? I literally know nothing about that guy

Fake news, he can't run for president. I saw the movie about his life, he was born and his parents chucked him into the ocean off some island in the pacific. Then he got a magic fishhook and got fat and then became a pro wrestler.

Do some fucking research.

Can't Rock the Rock
Lol

That's actually a good question, I'm not familiar on his political views

We had a kenyan for prez though

No jabronis, candy-asses or roody-poos

I laughed

I'm sold

Religion

Johnson is a Christian and has indicated that he is at least somewhat religious.

Political Views

Johnson is a Republican, but has supported non-partisan political organizations and most of his donations go to educational institutions. He's a moderate and has expressed an interest in a political career.

lurked some

>moderate republican
So basically a democrat

Think so, also his affiliation in (((hollywood))) just suggests his mind is open to (((IDEAS))) like sweden's border is open to rapefugees

Hrs been quiet on pretty much anything political from what I recall, does don't say much about fags, our refugees, or even Trump

Am more of a Peper man myself

If he considers to run, then he knows that any Anti-Trump propaganda could be used against him in the future. Also if he wants to run 2024 as Republican.

Why not? We already handed the most powerful position in the world to someone with zero political experience.
>tfw people's elbow drops on Canada

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we have to get The Rock access to the nuclear codes in 2020.

Almost fooled me into looking it up. Then I remembered seeing it two hours ago. Here's your (you).

I can see it now...

>President Johnson sanctions N. Korea
>Kimmie continues to piss off everyone
>Dwayne calls Kim
>CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING??

RocKanye 2024

He said something anti Trump a bit ago. Don't remember what he said but he apparently doesn't like Trump.

Anyone coming out of hollywood is going to be a front for the absolute worst of all kike interests. He'd be a shew in if he ran though due to being mystery meat.

Socially liberal republican.

We should inflate this "campaign" so in 2020 we get rivers of memes. Fuck the matrix

I would love for him to destroy kanye's stupid ass

His positions are knowing your damn role and shutting your mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdQyQQ963w4