WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GOING TO TAKE?!?!?!?

Your election was hacked.

A foreign power literally installed a puppet into the highest office in the land.

Americans should be in the streets with gas masks and fucking molotovs. Not hemming and hawing over whether Dumbfuck was right to fire Comey.

Then Ukraine should be armed to the teeth and given air support to take back the parts of their country Putin stole.

Why the FUCK are Americans cowering and swallowing GOPutin bullshit? There is no reason to be afraid of Russia and their 1,000 shitbucket nukes. We have first strike, we have missile shields, and we can shoot down every piece of shit that doesn't blow up on the launch pad with ease. Russia's convention forces are a hysterical, screaming joke waiting to be decimated in hours against NATO's full modern might.

This is fucking RIDICULOUS.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, GODDAMN IT!

America needs to knock Russia's teeth out the instant Dumbfuck and his stooges are gone, or we will never be able to call ourselves a strong sovereign country ever again.

You know what's worse than a bunch of bitter shut-ins with red hats who couldn't bring themselves to vote for an eminently qualified vagina? A bunch of far right cucks who KNOWINGLY betray their country every second they continue to make excuses for Russian owned White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'no'

lol what an AIDS ridden fag OP is

>Russia
>100,000,000 people
>Weak economy

>America
>300,000,000 people
>Strong economy and biggest military

Yeah we're totally understand Russian control guise

Another mentally ill leftist

still can't accept the election results huh
>try harder cuck

You are a fucking idiot. Leave my country and leave my board with your faggot slide threads, piece of shit.

saged

Weak bait. 2/10.

>America needs to knock Russia's teeth out

the American people feel like they get left out in the cold when it comes to petrodollar benefits so they don't care about the BRICS nations kicking you guys in the balls

>hacked
Nope

TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AND A SPECIAL ELECTION HELD BY THE END OF SUMMER

how often do you have to take your aids medication

>go to sleep Colbert

ONVCE SCRIMPF STPEPS DOWN HILLORY WILL RISE UP AND BE THE PRESIDONT!!!

Drumpf must resign. Hillary is the rightful President.

>wants to be strong sovereign nation

>supports globalism

Pick one

weak shilling/b8 thread

youll be fired, and hopefully commit 'suicide' soon.

He's right you know.

Somewhere along the way you all lost sight of what really matters: Killing commies.

I don't know, how about some fucking evidence that isn't just "implications" that make pizzagate seem more credible.

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race.

This also serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan.

Kalergi was the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

also see:
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

and
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

and *especially:*
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html

(check google etc for archived page if down)

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

Better AIDS than when racist pantshitters here tried to meme ebola into killing every black person on earth. Oh, did you forget about that, babydick?

How'd it work out for ya? Still believe in frog magic, right?

No.

NO. You don't get to fucking do this.

Do yourself a favor. Log the fuck off this shitheel of a site, and then do some research. Literally start with any real media article about Donald Dumbfuck and Russia, and it will lead you to the undeniable conclusion the election was illegitimate.

>A foreign power literally installed a puppet into the highest office in the land

Not really. You just lost the election, because people hated your candidate, and hated the Democrat policies, both home and abroad, that were ruining our country.

*YAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN*

is this another russian hacking thingy again?

im a fbi insider and Sup Forums hacker expert i can confirm theres literally nothing

im also sleepy now after reading all the non-existent evidence

im going to sleep now

we should go to sleep

lets go to bed

*YAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN*

What's with this sudden flood of shills? What are you trying to slide?

Sage
Goes
In
All
Fields

Why so many shills today? Something awesome must be happening

Globalism is going to happen one way or the other.
Might as well be at the helm no?

Lotsa lefties pronouns probably wish they fucked right away from video games now hohoho

I'll settle for Hillary's lifeless body hanging from the gallows.

Shut up nigger, you are a kike that needs to be gassed. A hot oven is waiting for you.
Oh and proofs

this confirms my suspicion that the same people who think hill lost from misogyny would be perfectly fine with nuclear war.

She was the worst candidate in the history of US politics. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: can't do it

NORALF GROUMUUMF

>Log the fuck off

Hello r*ddit.

Do you not understand how dumb the majority of Americans are?

Because the person who the election got "stolen" from was an even bigger piece of shit

Way to go Dems

Oh is this post again, shills gotta shill I guess

>Saudi Arabia funds her campaign and has one of their agents infiltrated as her campaign aide
>democucks go batshit because russia gave trump some cash and exposed DNC corruption for everyone to see
Can anyone explain this to me?

>all these weak replies

Simply state the truth.
Clinton was so incompetent she got herself hacked.
The DNC was less well-organized than the RNC.
If the Russians hacked her and not Trump it's only because she was careless.
She was despicable, nobody but the shills ever genuinely liked her, we were all here to see it. Leftists would rather have Bernie.

There was an old woman who lost her shoe.
Deleted so many emails she didn't know what to do.
She had a bad cough without any friends.
Lost the election and blamed the Russians.

No, we haven't. The antifa and all leftists are commies. And we very much want to kill them. Trump only needs to give the word, and it will be done.

Has the democratic party always been the equivalent of a hysterical 40 year old single woman with rotting ovaries?

>molotovs
This is America. If we actually wanted to pull off an armed insurrection, we still have guns. (But then again, those guys voted for Trump.)

No, babydick. How about you stop comparing apples to oranges. Pizzahoax never came under Congressional and FBI scrutiny at the highest levels even once. It was literal fake news circulated by Russian operatives and frothing Hillary haters pulling their own delusions out of thin air.

Donald Dumbfuck's Russian blackmail and bribes have been under the knife for literal MONTHS. Hours upon hours upon hours of scrutiny, and it isn't going away.

Please tell me how the bad lady's campaign manage raped a bunch of kids again, though. I'd love to send anything that mentions Comet Ping Pong here to Mr. Alefantis.

He's done being patience and has gotten VERY fucking litigious these days. He won't be afraid to seek a gag order and damages from the Jap who runs this site. Even Alex Jones shit his pants and had to apologize on air when he saw what he had to lose pushing Pizzahoax bullshit.

>hacked the election
attempted to influence, sure. And don't start a war with Russia, you fucking lunatic. It's us young guys who will have to die fighting them and your cities that may take a nuke. Big reason why we all voted for Trump, and you cunts STILL want to send us off to die. Fuck you, you selfish little cunt. Fuck you.

Dukakis was pretty much a pile of shit. So was the nigger.

>side threads

newfag spotted

>America needs to knock Russia's teeth out the instant Dumbfuck and his stooges are gone
y?

Not defending him, but the population part is sort of irrelevant
>1800s
>China
>Over 250 million people

>Britain
>About 16 million in 1840
>haha stupid Engrand think they can force us to open trade ports?

>1st Sino Japanese war
>haha dumb japs think they can beat us?

>my side threads famalamalam

Nah.

>no argument
>waaa do your own research blabla
>i cant even believe the fact that you may have a different opinion what are you a NAZI??????
Lmfao you sound like a fat angry feminist

HOW MUCH FUCKING TOTALITARIAN BULLSHIT DO YOU HAVE INSIDE OF YOU WOMAN

Youre the nazi

Now kill yourself

why is she green
seriously who makes your memes

My nigga

kill yourself fake american rat

While this worthless shill thread is being bumped, this thread where something huge and important is actually happening:

gets slid

GOOD JOB POL

I'd rather the Russians in the White House than the libshits.
sage

you are smoking crack nigger.

did Russia try to influence our election? Ya. So does every other foreign power with any money.

Did they influence it? Probably. So did every other foreign power with any money.

Did the Russians climb into the brains of millions of Americans on polling day and force them to vote Trump? No.

Are you a shill, a baby or an idiot?

I hate this country i hate trump why is this happening why why why why why why oh my god im so scared what the fuck is going on no no no no no no no noooo

Sign up for the service and request deployment in Korea then or something, shitfuck. Go start a revolution. Nobody's stopping you.

and this is why you will have no major power for another generation

And who had an overwhelming technological superiority? The English. You know, the side with only 16 million. In the current situation, the US has a numerical superiority AND technological superiority. You prove what I have always said, which is that your shit country gets beat in wars all of the time because of stupidity, not cowardice. Although you ARE also cowards.

>redditors replying to this thread
At least sage it you retards

>He thinks his nation can win against a nuclear power

I wouldn't care if you did attack Russia if you weren't so close to me. They can and will fuck you over with nukes if you invade them. You're fucking retarded and I think I'm moving farther north now just to make sure I don't die of radiation poisoning in the near future.

No, babydick. "The truth" is incompatible with the rotten playbook of far right talking points you get from /r/TheDummy, and you fucking know it.

Deep down, I think you understand.

You're bitter about something else in your life. So why not look to a racist anime board to stroke your ego when you have no friends?

Maybe it's the fact that you're 400 pounds and so hopelessly addicted to Dew and video games you're unable to clean the ring of stink off your half-buried micro-penis. Or maybe you're upset because the other kids made fun of you when they found out you had two gay dads. That must have been hard. You'd be able to embrace your gay dads like a normal human being and be proud, if only we didn't live in Dumbfuck's America, but you blew your chance getting so scared you became one more cock holster for Putin instead of doing the right thing.

It's not too late, babydick.

Here's my advice: lay off the fake news for a week, have dinner out with your dads, and hit the fucking gym.

You'll feel a whole lot better, and yeah, you might stop hating those scary Muslims, too.

Ops a faggot

France has won more wars than you've fought, burger.

>Your election was hacked.
actually it was leaked by a patriot

>A foreign power literally installed a puppet into the highest office in the land.
If you consider the rust belt foreign I guess

>Americans should be in the streets with gas masks and fucking molotovs. Not hemming and hawing over whether Dumbfuck was right to fire Comey.
I assume you mean conservatives should be purging treasonous liberal sheep with their flip-flopping principles?

>Then Ukraine should be armed to the teeth and given air support to take back the parts of their country Putin stole.
fuck them. Not my problem

>Why the FUCK are Americans cowering and swallowing GOPutin bullshit?
We're not, coward.

>There is no reason to be afraid of Russia and their 1,000 shitbucket nukes. We have first strike, we have missile shields, and we can shoot down every piece of shit that doesn't blow up on the launch pad with ease. Russia's convention forces are a hysterical, screaming joke waiting to be decimated in hours against NATO's full modern might.
Whatever it takes to keep the Saudi's oil flowing, right?

>This is fucking RIDICULOUS.
Your mom is ridicouous

>FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, GODDAMN IT!
I work and vote. Happy with results.

>America needs to knock Russia's teeth out the instant Dumbfuck and his stooges are gone, or we will never be able to call ourselves a strong sovereign country ever again.
Bush's and Obama sold us off long ago sport.

>You know what's worse than a bunch of bitter shut-ins with red hats who couldn't bring themselves to vote for an eminently qualified vagina?
I vote for candidates who represent the interest of my country, not some "ism".

>A bunch of far right cucks who KNOWINGLY betray their country every second they continue to make excuses for Russian owned White House.
You are adorable when you get mad.

P.S. - Economy and stock market doing great, and that's all voters really care about.

You're the worst shill I've ever seen. 4/10 made me reply.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

Dude, shut up. You and Boogie both would probably die if you had to jog a mile at a leisurely pace. You're not going to win some kind of theoretical civil war by squeezing your fat ass into all black pajamas and accidentally setting yourself on fire trying to throw a molotov cocktail.

Back to the cuck shed with you.

>you're bitter about something else in your life
you seem pretty bitter yourself, bud

Haven't Trudeau's hate speech laws gagged your regressive ass yet, leaf? God. Damn.

Thank God Canada has sensible gun control laws. It'll help you from going berserk and shooting up decent people when the tide turns in this country, and we finally get hate speech laws that will make the sexist shit you just said a cross-border felony.

This is how I know you're not one of us.

>SPECIAL ELECTION HELD BY THE END OF SUMMER

name any provision for that happening

name where it says it is possible for someone guilty of destroying federal documents to take the oath of office

>implying russia is communist

jesus fucking christ.

This reads like it was written by a bipolar schizophrenic thats been butthurt for the last 7 months

>its the babydick dyke lib episode again

>Name: Podesta
>Password: Podesta

Podesta literally fell for nigerian prince chain letter..

>FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT
>leftist cocksucker who will be tucked comfortably away in his upper class suburban wants others to die for his hurt feefees.

Will the surprises ever end?

>betray their country

Leftist pretending he gives a shit about his country. When I look at both Sanders and Clintoris rallies, I would think that American flags were banned and confiscated at the entrance.
The fact that the two pieces of shit lost will keep me happy for years to come.

Go count your fucking T-cells at the AIDS hospice.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GOING TO TAKE

she'd be more appealing dead

Agree with you OP, but half of people here are Olgino shills under US proxy, so it's pretty pointless to try argue. It is sad that Americans did not take those communist connection signs seriously, and most likely there is strategic evidence leaking from US via the highest office right now. It is sad that people don't understand that special services of Russia like FSB and SVR are real and their primary agenda is international espionage and diversions. The other part of Trump posters here never even turned on Russian TV to see how all russian Duma stood up and applauded to Trump's election, as well as they have shows every night where those same ministers and deputies call for nuking the shit out of the US just for lulz, or say that they need to kill off American influence in the world. And again I want to emphasize that this is the government approved propaganda on 100% government controlled TV channels (there is no other television in russia)

>Meanwhile, on the Clinton Timeline

And they have LOST even more than that. Rake yourself. We're like 10 and 1. France is 11 and 50. They are at the bottom of the standings for white nations, Cancuck.

Op better sit down. His autism is off the charts

The Office of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina confirmed to Circa that Mrs. Clinton called her office in March 2011 to demand that Dr. Muhammed Yunus, a 2006 Nobel Peace prize winner, be restored to his role as chairman of the country’s most famous microcredit bank, Grameen Bank. The bank’s nonprofit Grameen America, which Yunus chairs, has given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Global Initiative. Grameen Research, which is chaired by Yunus, has donated between $25,000 and $50,000, according to the Clinton Foundation website.

Add this to the list of crimes committed by the Grifters, the Clintons.

lol

>your election was hacked
stopped reading there kys fagget

Let's not forget they murdered Seth Rich for turning the DNC emails over to Wikileaks.

Inside job, done by a Bernie supporter.

And in case anyone here took the short bus to school, the RUSSIAN LIE is made by the VERY SAME NIGGER that made the BENGHAZI lie about the video tape.

The NIGGER who REFUSED TO TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS.

SUSAN RICE

>retard implying bunch of illiterate Russian thief's care about foreign politics when all they care about is anti-constitutional laws and theft.
>pic of most corrupt politician in history
troll post

Shills are trying way too hard today.

Protip: subtle

I see you've taken the Maddow Pill.
You may now cut your dick off, and identify as a Lesbian Liberal Femanon

>Israel installs a puppet nearly every election of every office not only in the US but across the West
>Crickets

>Russia suspected of doing it once
>OMG THIS IS AN OUTRAGE WE HAVE LOST ALL SOVEREIGNTY RRRREEEEEEE