Name one conspiracy theory that turned out to be true

name one conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
lmgtfy.com/?q=conspiracy that turned out to be true
cbsnews.com/news/unabomber-decoded-did-harvard-study-fuel-rage/
jfklancer.com/CIA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gZA8XaS4U50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SECRET SERVICE SHOT JFK

fake moon landing

The Gulf of Tonkin.

What do I win?

the government is listening to you through your tv

MK ultra

The Mothers of Darkness castle connected to the Dutroux affair.

The pedophocracy is real. There are political and business elites who are involved in human trafficking of women and children.

Iran contra

Canada tried to build a Gaydar

MKULTRA
Operation Mockingbird
COINTELPRO
UFOs

Yup. That was also connected to the franklin scandal as well. Iran-Contra affair is a good place to start for those new to studying conspiracies.

kill yourself globalist rat

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

> t. engineer

The 8 goddesses cabal running the south korean government

cosa nostra

Bay of Pigs

You ran Contra?

Nixon really did sabotage the Paris peace talks to make Humphrey look bad.

Lavon affair
Iran-contra
Gunpowder plot

operation northwoods

Government spying on its own citizens

Iceland has no debt

True, i have proof

OP actually is a faggot

Operation Gladio

Communists and Jews subverting America for their Marxist ideals.

Lusitania
Gulf of Tonkin
MKUltra
COINTELPRO
Child abduction rings
South Korea is ruled by a panel of 8 mystics
Watergate
Enron

come on dude, it isn't even hard. Even our most recent history is filled with conspiracy. If you go farther back, there's even more. Caesar and Napoleon were defeated by conspiracies.

Also? The term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA to discredit people who talked about conspiracies. That's evidenced and basically common knowledge now. That's a conspiracy itself.

Not even hard.

Normalization of pedophilia by leftist elites.

Literally everything uncovered by the Church Committee.. Damn you're a comatose motherfucker aren't you?

gay frogs

Dude that is a huge one. It reveals definitively that there are secret cults in places of power, something that has always been rejected by mainstream press until now.

Esoteric Hitlerism

i can't buy this one. it's been just the opposite here. our legal age for everything as gone up even drinking...

>name one conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.

mk ultra has been proven to be treu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
so is the goverment spying on its own citizens proven and leaked by snowden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
and operation mokingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

OP is a faggot

I always thought it was the Fed who killed JFK

room 641a
tuskegee syphillis experiment
reichstag fire
iran-contra affair
cisco router backdoor

That the Iran coup was done by the CIA was a conspiracy theory until declassified documents confirmed it.

>our legal age for everything as gone up even drinking
only for plebs :^)

There have been cases of children being abducted from orphanages and trafficked to politicians in your own country, user. It was revealed over here with the franklin scandal, and over in belgium with the dutroux affair. There are other cover-ups concerning elite pedophilia, and the shit goes on to this very day.

the funny thing is this was proven right. The chemicals dumped by factories was fucking up the frogs in a way so that they became more feminine.

buts the governmentz was spying un us and sheittttttt

sound like you guys? Niggers of Sup Forums

Jeff Mangum traveled through time and saved Anne Frank and brought her back and married her.

illuminati and Rotschild World Order

dird bost best bost

I wonder if therye still on power and just threw few liabilities under the buss

>thinks this is relevant

I know. And still, smug leftist faggots still laugh it off as bullshit.
Tells a lot about how much these fags care about the environment.

>Also? The term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA to discredit people who talked about conspiracies. That's evidenced and basically common knowledge now. That's a conspiracy itself.
I've heard this but where's the evidence? I'd like to redpill some people with that.

The Franklin Cover-up.

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

ok, enough Sup Forums for today

Almost every other world government has acknowledged UFOs and declassified their files.

U.S. Government still adamantly insists there's nothing but weather balloons and swamp gas to see here.

Kek

MK Ultra.

Skull and Bones. I can't believe you fucks forgot about that shit. Check out the President connections.

Nice job, CIA.

But they can weaken them.

Trump is Russian operative.

Many American politicians lobby for foreign governments, both legally and not so legally. I find it funny that compromised politicians are attacking Trump for being compromised. Fucking hypocrites.

Trump also has ties to Jeffry Epstein and the lolita express, just as the Clintons do as well.

Well I think there is a method of destroying a countries government from within, then releasing a blueprint for this method with a scapegoat.

This is where the illuminati, protocols, and nwo shit comes from. The people that do it wait until the right moment, then they release a guide stating how they did it and copypasta some other group in as the scapegoat. It seems to work pretty well.

>Canada tried to build a Gaydar
Need a run down on this.

The Dreyfus affair

lmgtfy.com/?q=conspiracy that turned out to be true

unibomber was mkultra.

cbsnews.com/news/unabomber-decoded-did-harvard-study-fuel-rage/

The drug war

Operation Northwood

But jet planes can take them out

jfklancer.com/CIA.html

CIA dispatch #1035-960 was released to silence and counter dissent against the Warren Commission's report on the assassination JFK.

the bilderburg group

in the 90's it was a conspiracy theory

now they admit they meet

OP btfo

and nobody mentioned the bohemian grove...

Area 51

Mexican Freemasory

Operation Paperclip

The government surveillance all forms of communication was mostly conspiracy (at least at the level we now know) before edward snowdan revealed the massive scale of it.

>koreans find this out and protest
>mfw americans find a moloch worshipping group on video worshipping an owl statue and still won't acknowledge it

What could have been...

He and his brother could have changed the world for the better

Jews rule the world.

Can you give me some reliable link to study?

fan death.

cointelpro, mkultra, the italian mafia, operation ajax,

operation blue beam

alex "real human been" jones predicted 911 and the seal team 6 being fragged in the chinook that went down

fun fact: the chopper's call sign was "extortion 17" and there were 34 people on board

I thought Nixon popularized the phrase when referencing Watergaters.

Conspiracy...? What conspiracy?

Truth is hidden in plain sight.

Lord Kek perhaps

>tfw they're all true and OP is just an agent running a psyop

Operation send sand niggers to the West.

Nixon is blamed for everything, but if you look at that period he was kind of the opposite of what everyone said. He was a dirty dude but he didn't start or carry out half of the shit he was blamed for.

wrong

also, watch judy woods

there is video where you can literally see the steel beams turning to dust as they are in free fall (directed energy weapons)

youtube.com/watch?v=gZA8XaS4U50

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

there's a difference between politicians doing it and elites normalizing it. it's not normal and people do it in secret. not only that but our laws shifted towards an older side. makes no sense.

>conspiracy
>to conspire

Yeah no one has ever conspired with others before, op, and any theories as to how are all wrong too

I remember when it broke on/x/. It's spooky.

Conspiracies are hard to prove. Even when evidence is presented it is just brushed off as conspiracy theory. The burden of proof is very hard to overcome even with overwhelming circumstantial evidence. A conspiracy is a person or group of people making a plan in secret... So therefore unless you are in the group or have video evidence of the group you will have little to no way of proving that they conspired. And even if you did they would just conspire to say that you were never part of that group and are lying. Proving a conspiracy is like trying to prove that God exists. Lots of circumstantial evidence but can never be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Name one thing in your life that fulfills you more than sucking corporate dick, you damn old dirty shill... How many sandwiches do you get payed per day for your lousy posts?? I can't imagine anyone dumb enough to invest actual currency into what idle-minded idiots like you are ready to do to make time fly by faster...

Came here to say this and you beat me to it lol

>reichstag fire
both the nazi falseflags are highly suspect. reichstag had probably just been done by a commie tard and the radio tower incident was only "admitted" to at the (((nuremberg trials))) where germans were tortured until they agreed to what they were being accused of

Estrogen is in fact in our drinking water.