FBI are raiding a GOP fundraising firm.

twitter.com/jemillerwbal/status/862714093899325440

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jemillerwbal/status/862714093899325440
twitter.com/johncardillo/status/862740071312752642
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/862755485543534592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maria if you are reading this, I just wanna tell you I love you

I wish the CIA was in the news today instead of the FBI so I could have an excuse to banepost

>Comey gets fired
>Raids on establishment politicians begin
Who knew comey was the cork?

So what you're saying is, now that Comey is gone they're finally going after the pedos?

OH SHIT. HAPPENING

What do you mean? FBI could feel threatened about their ability to continue the investigation in the current climate and decided to pull the trigger.

Wtf i want to make a quinceaƱera with you now

there are no girls on Sup Forums

There's more girls out there, yes, even as amazing as Maria. Don't pull the trigger, Juan. Women aren't worth that.

Please FBI, save our democracy

>twitter.com/jemillerwbal/status/862714093899325440
>twitter.com/jemillerwbal/status/
>jemillerwbal
>miller
>jew
really makes you think

You are a shill for the coming dictatorship. You are throwing your arms out to wolves in sheepskins.

>this facebook faggot bragged about being hardcore and using Sup Forums to the girl he beta orbits, then he linked her the thread and posted this

kek

My wife and I browse together. You young fags have no idea how many women are here.

I read Jew Ball at first. Sup Forums has warped my mind.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

>browses /pol with his wife

What a faggot!

FBI is covering the windows of the place

FBI are good guys, friendo, republicans and democrats are both political football teams that have monopolized politics and raped the American people.

They should have pulled the trigger sooner and at both sides. With shit timing like this, now nobody knows who to trust anymore.

>no one knows who to trust anymore

What about the last 8 years faggot

K.... KEEP ME POSTED

Good advice, I completely ignored anything you said, faggot.

What about them?

>RUSSIANS KNEW ABOUT TRUMP IN 2013!
OMG how did they know?!
twitter.com/johncardillo/status/862740071312752642

How does it feel to be both a faggot and retarded, OP?

>FBI are good guys, friendo, republicans and democrats are both political football teams that have monopolized politics and raped the American people.

This basically.

Fanboys for either team are idiots and with r_td it's now gone beyond that. Blind fanboys are not Americans.

If it's gotten to the point where you have blatant disregard for our democracy, you are the problem.

You are the threat to America.

Wrong. The intelligence apparatus c- NSA/CIA/FBI - consists of officials who haven't been elected and deal in information unavailable to the American public.

They're the deep state. You're delusional if you trust them.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/862755485543534592

absolutely vexing

The person who shared this doesn't know what the raid is about and the FBI won't say. Someone working at the firm shared his guess (the head guy).

It's unlikely that they would conduct a raid like this over $75,000 dollars.

Right now, no one knows what this is about but all the FBI will say is that this is from D.C. and not a local investigation. That's all we know for sure.

fpb... wtf is this faggot shit

GOOD! DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP! IT'S NOT JUST ONE PARTY THAT KEEPS THE FUCKING SWAMP GOING!

Wow, that's actually a pretty good con. Especially if you have a voter list, which is super easy to get.

>GOOD! DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP! IT'S NOT JUST ONE PARTY THAT KEEPS THE FUCKING SWAMP GOING!

You're a good guy, user.

Lol that guys comments. I am shuddering at the awkwardness of the shit under that tweet.

>let me reply to this faggot to let him know im ignoring him

>news coming out that a man working at this company worked previously for a company with Ukranian/Russian ties

Well that explains everything.