>De-escalation zones
imgur.com/a/ogQic

Developments May11
>Iraqi army chief: Battle for Mosul will be finished within days
>SDF took full control of Tabqa city and dam
>JAI exploit E Ghouta safe zone,attack SAA checkpoints
>DeZ:IS attack on 137th Brigade Base faild
>Turkish military strike SDF positions in town of Tal Rifa’at,N syria
>SAA capture Al-Mahdoum, storms 2 villages SW of Jirah Military airbase in E Aleppo
>Kurdish reinforcements arrive by boat for Tabqa Dam battle
>US-backed rebels reach DeZ gov border
>SAA to move From Al-Qaboun to Jobar
>11 civis died in coaliaiton strike in N Raqqa
>Turkey angered as Trump approves plan to arm Kurdish forces in N Syria
>5K Chinese foreign fighters joined different rebel groups acc to Sy ambassador
>US offers $10mn reward for info on head of Al-Nusra terrorist group
>unconfirmed: US military entered S Syria @Tanf Border-Crossing to train FSA units

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/hezbollah-leader-warns-future-war-israel-israeli-territory-768549043
southfront.org/70-isis-freely-left-tabqa-town-and-tabqah-dam-under-deal-with-us-backed-forces/
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/862732861283217409
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/808448955084312577
youtube.com/watch?v=4LwdHewBVW4
youtube.com/watch?v=zg89ihH-x2w
youtube.com/watch?v=8n3t4hIfb60
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNfhj66GOo
youtube.com/watch?v=ML84CP-rk9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Assad

You mean (((your))) boys.

Guys

Which flags of /sg/ are the most based?

American ofc

Hand over Damascus and no one gets hurt.

no, they're the cringiest on Sup Forums

Iraqi forces have liberated 90% of Mosul.

Latest pic.

Lebanese flags.

They still need to liberate the Old City, and good luck to them on that. Shit will be the biggest challenge for them, yet.

They'll take at least another month or two to take it.

>Hezbollah leader warns of future war with Israel in Israeli territory
middleeasteye.net/news/hezbollah-leader-warns-future-war-israel-israeli-territory-768549043

LMAO H*zbollah looking to finally get BTFO for good now.

>loading

Everything about the SDF terrorists and ISIS terrorists is fishy

> 70 ISIS WITHDREW FROM TABQAH TOWN AND TABQAH DAM UNDER DEAL WITH (((US-BACKED FORCES)))

You dont see the SAA and Russians make deals with ISIS terrorists.

southfront.org/70-isis-freely-left-tabqa-town-and-tabqah-dam-under-deal-with-us-backed-forces/

>Don't be sorry. He is the one who should be sorry.
Well said,kek
Military source to (You): Lies and slander

True, but the smaller that area is the easier it will be for the iraqi forces to free men for other parts of the country. Assad needs the PMU fast in Syria.

Help i am getting cooked alive it's 40 degrees outside and i have no AC because there is no electricity

Will we see gains towards DeZ this week?

Good question, by based I think most informed, and I'd go either with Hungarian, Lithuanian or Finnish, but these are just single posters.

kek, i smell hypocrisy
anyways
>how to get banned from twitter in 3 easy steps

No one knows, maybe theyre taking it slow to see how this truce between Russia-Syria-Iran-Turkey holds up.

Probably not. I think just some slow but steady ones in East Homs and the Maskanah area by the Tigers.

Maybe some more progress east of Qalamoun. Not sure why the Tigers are making such slow progress though atm, seems unlike them.

this account of a girl he apparently asked nudes

how naive maghrebi you are

melizza1999

Help, Syrian Presidency is spamming my Twitter, wat do?

New heavy weapons arrive to the SDF/YPG terrorists from the US.

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui

YPG supporting shitbag

>what is "14 years old from germany"

But that account actually has nothing at all on it.

>inb4 melizza2017
>maghrebi asks for nudes just because sh*ria allows it
I'd suggest performing a ritual to bring Gaddafi back, so he can bring the electricity.
Just rip a head off a white dove and bubble inaudibly in Arabic, it should work.

>truce

Thats how 90% of the SDF/YPG see the Syrian govt and Syrian Arab Army. And people think theyll get along after ISIS are defeated.

Donetsk Republic Day today, yyyyra!

#BREAKING! Al Masdar News troll pedophile @MIG29_ just asked a 14 years old girl for nudes and send her pics of himself! [1].

>twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/862732861283217409

Big blow soon for one of the most Famous #Syria|n Army Propgandists on Twitter..

>twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/808448955084312577

it seems it's 6 months old (if it's true), the account is probably a fake one he used to trick ass*dists

what do you lads think?

disgusting

Daily Reminder that Maghreboi has feelings to

No bullying, we need to give him positive reinforcement for him and his girlfriend's son

>I'd suggest performing a ritual to bring Gaddafi back, so he can bring the electricity.
>Just rip a head off a white dove and bubble inaudibly in Arabic, it should work.
kek there was a stupid rumor that some people revived him using a Chinese needle.
i am pretty sure it's was propaganda to give the loyalists a bad reputation.

Meanwhile, El Classico in East Ghouta ongoing!
Who you're rooting for?
I can't decide between FC Nusra & Real Alrahman

wtf i love sunni supremacy now

"Military source to me" asked YPG shitbag why he doesnt like Assad xD

> Iran welcomes Turkish border wall against PKK/YPG terrorists

Makes sense, Iran has a kurdish problem that US-Saudi-Israel want to use against them.

>what is "the edit profile button"

How the hell are you gonna survive the summer?
Can't you get a generator or something?

You better be posting nudes of your girlfriend on Sup Forums within 24 hours, cuck, or I'll geolocate you and send the niggiest of Albos at your place.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LwdHewBVW4

>Comes back
>Right on Live TV
Reporter asks:
>There's a rebellion, what're you gonna do about it?
>Hehehehehee
>What was the question?
youtube.com/watch?v=zg89ihH-x2w

I always like supporting the underdog, so i'll go with Ahrar this time. Go ahrar, go!

> YPG are terrorists
T*rks begone.

NEW
E
W

INTERVIEW

youtube.com/watch?v=8n3t4hIfb60

she is some fat white girl 100%.

and now he feels accepted in France because ha dated some fat white french girl.

Kurdish feminist communist terrorist pls go

The SAA should start selling tickets to spectators at checkpoints around EG. Should raise a bit more for new equipment.

six years of getting used to it bby. and no i have one but generators that can power ACs are very fucking expensive.
this country needs a Stalin style purge.

My girlfriend just text me that Al-Qabun pocket is collapsing
is this true?

Can I get a quick rundown on her?

AL TANF HYPE

Yeah its been going on for a few days now.

She's my missus and I'd appreciate it if you didn't save any images you find of her.

Literally uebermensch. Studied medicine, can play the violin, fashionista. 10/10 would breed.

Put down your guns lads, and your bombs. Peace, peace.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNfhj66GOo

They want to make a suicidal surprise raid into one of the border villages maybe take some hostages and raise their flag for few hours. Similar to the Chechen raids into Russia.
That way when they get fucked up reall good in response they will just need to play defence and embed themselves as close as they can in the Lebanese civ population and wait for enough of the civs to die for the UN to impose a cease fire. Than they will claim victory and fap on the pictures of the raid forever.
Its a decent plan for a bunker dwelling muslim that doesn't give a fuck about his own casualty rate. Only thing that may backfire for them is Trump not vetoing the UN forever.

Is there any subbed version of this?

most beatuful woman i have seen in last 24 years, hands down.
If i didnt have girlfriend and had more money i swear i'd travel to Damascus to find her and ask her out, so help me Allah

How did it go in 2006 again?

(Euro)vision
>Israel

So when will Qaboon fall?

IS claims to have killed 104 SDF fighters in today's battles West and East of Raqqa.
Quite a lot, even if half of it is true.

They're being bus'd out right now from what I remember. It has already fallen.

Tomorrow.

As always, 1 of us for 10 of their dead. For absolutely nothing except their PR.

>this country needs a Stalin style purge.
Nah, you need some more dem*cracy :^)

This fills me with joy. What next? Safe zones being de facto safe, and SAA attacking ISIS, or situation continues as usual?

No lad, not up yet.
When it'll be available I'll put it in the OP, no worries.

>SAA and its allies have fire control over Rasm Hamidah (eastern Homs countryside). They will storm the village soon

Ideally, the safe zone agreement is held up by both sides so the SAA can advance further towards DeZ.

What's more likely, the SAA will push a bit in East Homs, quite substantially in Eastern Aleppo, and then HTS will start a new offensive, breaching the ceasefire, claiming the SAA started it. So the SAA will have to halt again, to reverse the gains HTS will no doubt make against the NDF.

TOMORROW JIRAH AIRBASE IS IN HANDS OF TIGERS .

#SAA break time after hardwork today in #Qaboun district - #Damascus suburbs

Terrorists fighting terrorists. This is good for Assad, if only Erdogan can start attacking them from the north.

I was memeing, there are still some HTS fucknuts in there that needs to be eradicated whilst the evacuation is ongoing. Shouldn't take long though.

Operation Lavender is ongoing, Tiger forces are fighting in in E Aleppo. Advances in eastern Homs countryside ongoing and battles with the burger backed NSyA ongoing in the eastern syrian desert to open the Iraqi border. PMU will cross the border and strike Al-Tanf anytime soon.
There's also plans to storm Lataminah and there's a jihadi civil war ongoing in Eastern Ghouta. All is well at the moment.

You've described it pretty well tbqh, remember how they love their martyrology.

question is can Erdogan tolerate Kurds in Northern Syria ,is there scenario in which Kurds there are acceptable for him

white power! KKK!

But won't Russia and Iran and Turkey be policing these safe zones now?

>to reverse the gains HTS will no doubt make against the NDF.
There's SAA, shiite militias and a group of Tiger forces in Hama countryside. Don't worry, HTS depleted alot of manpower in their Hama offensive.

>Erdogan can start attacking them from the north.
>more turkish occupation
yeah no,rather have ypg there who have even less popular support, much easier target for assad

Kek

Where are all the Iraqi PMU forces right now?

Everyone seems to be upping their game with regards to the push for DeZ, the surrounding areas and Iraqi border although I haven't seen much PMU activity for a while. When are they going to start a major offensive to push up the Euphrates and cock-block the NySa and other Jordanian puppets from cutting the border off?

Arguably their fight is even more urgent than any SAA push for DeZ given they need the border and both US and Jordanian puppet forces are eyeing it from north and south.

Hopefully that will make this ceasefire different from the others. But you know how these things tend to go, no matter the conflict.

Aren't the Tigers being redeployed to Palmyra, and Eastern Aleppo for the next offensives? Suheil is already in E. Aleppo.

i will rather go to a gulag then let some subhumans have freedom of speech.

I need those gainz a bit faster
i crave gainz
i live off gainz
i am gainz

Erdogan purging Kurds in north is only solution

Russia is not willing to invest any significant resources to fight Kurdsin the north especially while they have full US support

Only chance for Assad to regain north is by cooperating with Turkey and and build decent realtionship with them

>Where are all the Iraqi PMU forces right now?
Most in Tel Afar and Western Mosul.

Al-Tanf soon, my dude.
There are more than just one group of the tiger forces. as far as i know, there are none in Palmyra though.

is this guy the only burguer politician with a brain and not bought by (((them)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=ML84CP-rk9s

I need the liquor a bit faster
i crave liquor
i live off liquor
Randy, i am the liquor

PMU aren't fighting in Mosul and is only blockading Tel Afar. Al-Tanf soon.

some Tiger forces are left in Northern Hama , planing to take Lataminah soon ,offensive not over yet

most of them are in eastern Aleppo tho ,bulk of their forces are there

Tiger forces will deploy to take Suknah maybe
,since to purge ISIS in desert u dont need elite forces ,its waste of resources

Tiger forces are for delicate tasks

How many based Libians like you are left there?
Do you make at least? 0,000002% of the population, or is literally half of the people Alqaeda Sharia nao gibe more dem*cracy tier?

iktf

>Russia is not willing to invest any significant resources to fight Kurdsin the north especially while they have full US support
True, but are they willing to invest resources to fight pseudo turkish occupied territory instead?
It's just a fucking shitshow but so far mountainroachmemelords look more likely to negotiate