How did he do it? In a few months...

How did he do it? In a few months, Trump managed to turn the oldest established liberal democracy into an Eastern European style tinpot dictatorship. Where are those famous checks and balances?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2016/12/trumps-landslide-2623-to-489-among-u-s-counties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GTFO he was voted into office.. he uses the powers that were given to him.. think u need to read the fuck up with a dictator is..

Trump aint that bad quit whining

> majority of the population voted for Hillary
> "we're a democracy guys"

There wouldn't even be a United States of America without the electoral college because the smaller states would have never ratified the Constitution.

>Where are those famous checks and balances?
in the garbage where obama left them

Hitler was democratically elected too, but then he destroyed Weimer Republic.

Same with Czechoslovak communists. They won the 1946 election and completely crushed the opposition two years later.

there seem to be a lot of shills out today.
there must be something awesome happening.
that or they are trying to stifle our support for the god-emperor after his recent firing of comey and subsequent twitter savagery.

republic*

You're shilling against Hitler in the wrong place pal. Better to kys now

hey, cucklet.
see pic related.

GOP is weighing options/biding their time to see if they need to dump him to hold onto 2018/2020

that is, unless they are implicated

My point still stands. Democratically elected government can turn agaibst democracy and destroy it.

Erdogan's Turkey, for example.

I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with the electoral college, but winning large swathes of empty land isn't impressive. Hillary racked up MILLIONS more votes than Trump did. That's just a fact. The hilarious thing is that it bothers Trump so much he is ordering a review of voter fraud which I guarantee will either turn up nothing OR will ramp up criticism of gerrymandering, which has been predominantly a republicuck tactic.

i know you're a shill, ok?

i dont know why you do what you do. maybe you're just a poorfag. but use the money you make from shilling wisely. sort yourself out, friend.

>has no response
>sh-sh-shill!!!!11

I feel pity for you. No prospects in life so your desperately try to feel some kind of validation by shilling for trump. You realize that blindly worshiping him and groveling at the feet of a man is the literal definition of a cuck?

I'm just enjoying your country burn from my comfy seat

Moar race war soon pls

mobile.wnd.com/2016/12/trumps-landslide-2623-to-489-among-u-s-counties/

Ftfy. The picture you posted was debunked in December. Google is your friend.

Still 2623 vs 488 is awesome

> all power eminates from the people
> highest office is legitimized by a minority

You think GOP will get rid of him?

>checks and balances