IS IT HAPPENING ?!!? - Oh FUCK roach King what are you doing !!

>Tensions have resurfaced between Turkey and Israel, with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan criticising the “racist and discriminatory” treatment of Palestinians, and Israel responding by summoning the Turkish ambassador and condemning Ankara’s human rights record.

>Erdoğan, Turkey’s president, denounced Israeli practices during an address in Istanbul on Monday night, describing the blockade of Gaza as having “no place in humanity”.

>He urged Muslims to visit the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem as a means of supporting the Palestinian cause and called for the establishment of a Palestinian state with its capital in East Jerusalem. Erdoğan also condemned a Knesset (Israeli parliament) bill to muffle the azan, the Muslim call to prayer, in Israel and occupied East Jerusalem.

>“If you have faith in your religion, why are you afraid of the azan?” he said. “We will not allow the azan to be stopped in al-Quds [the Arabic name for Jerusalem].”

>The Israeli president, Reuven Rivlin said in response to Erdoğan’s remarks: “We have heard voices which attack Israel for building Jewish life in Jerusalem. I must tell these people, for the last 150 years there has been a Jewish majority in Jerusalem, since 1850. Even under the Ottoman empire, there was a Jewish majority in Jerusalem.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/09/turkeys-president-raises-tensions-with-criticism-of-israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passport#/media/File:Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens.png
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey America these Turks are terrorists, send some MOABS, overthrow Erdogan in a CIA funded coup and send us more tax shekels you dumb goyim! heh heh!

I would ironically love to see that happening

I would prefer a long, brutal war of attrition between them and Israels allies only come in at the end of the war after the jews pay back all the shekels they've bled from western countries.

>Erdoğan also condemned a Knesset (Israeli parliament) bill to muffle the azan

Nigga I lived in Cairo for a while and even Egyptian were sick of that shit. Neighbours were suing the Mosques for driving them nuts.

but who would win in a battle between Israel and Turkey?

>pic slightly related

This event is the reason the US government has subsidized corn for so long. We will pay off our entire national debt by engaging in price gouging when we supply the world with popcorn to watch this battle play out.

Muslims don't even like Islam. It is shoved down their throats and they are too scared to speak out against it.

>fixed

I look forward to Turkey being dismissed from NATO.

not gonna happen, unless they kill some israelis

bump

Could you get away with dressing like this in America?

Yes. The hat is a bit much but yes. I live in Florida so I never see people dress like this.

I for one am glad that the Europe will now be separated from the middle East by giant, smoking crater.

Wtf i love erdogan now

On campus, sure. He would just be presumed to be an English professor.

For once, I'm with Israel.
It's just that anything beats cockroaches, really.

Israel's not part of NATO so if they bomb Turkey, we're obligated to defend the Turks.

As a Swedish Jew that loves Swedes and other Europeans I hope Mossad kills the sand nigger.

Destruction of the ottomans sounds nice.

Damn cuckroach, im glad trump decided to arm the kurds,

The joke is shlomo you will have to fight them yourselves. With the NATO aliance we would have our hands tied. Can't aid you or them. And since most of Europe is islamized you won't have any willing allies.

Not if the roaches are the aggressors of the conflict since Nato is purely a defence treaty.

> implying that the crescent on that flag is not made of roaches too

the second best thing is muslims and jews fighting a bloody war with many deaths. i wish for it.

>The second best thing
What could possibly be better than this?

roach-zilla? now I've seen everything,

muslims don't actually believe in human rights.

It's best to ignore muslims entirely. And never relax.

>American Jews flee to Europe
>European Jews flee to israel
>this is happening

Sup Forums you told me they were in control. It looks like they are running scared from were I stand.

the establishment of the Caliphate in Western Germany

the very best thing would be if they'd also manage to involve niggers in the process. don't ask me how, but it couldn't get much better than this.

It's Turkish Godzilla.

roaches gonna get roached

what's new?

we will, we got nukes

Easily if you are over fifty

>tfw greek immigrant
>can't prove it thanks to the flag
well can you spare me at least guys

roaches are not affected by radioactivity

>moving to roachland in the first place
you deserve it

Make Israel drink its own poison.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael
#EndJewishPrivilege

cant cockroaches survive a nuke?

but i found a good job and stuff

your onesies say you don't
my numerals on the other hand say you'll get culturally enriched.

bummer

a traitor is a traitor
enjoy the incoming fallout

>Oy vey! Europe (+US ofc) start a war with roaches, now!

If this loud mouth faggot could sparkle a deadly war between Turkey and Israel resulting in the extermination of both he will be forever remembered as the hero that saved the Middle East and the world from the danger of kikery.

post dick

I for once will welcome this ironing and and accept and honor the hero.

WTF I love roaches now

You are the first to get into a internment camp or/and forced labor with a war goes between the two countries - Turkey and Greece.

>wants to send muslims to destroy the jews
what could go wrong?

Show us your willy lad

>Erdoğan also condemned a Knesset (Israeli parliament) bill to muffle the azan

No way the Israelis banned the azan - the allah akbar mosque screams?

Are they that based?

Retake Constantinople when? Fuck Erdogan and the roaches of Turkey.

soon friendo, soon...

Bump

especially to Israel...

Their pets have gotten a bit uppity as of late.

dick or gtfo

We ought to re-take Jerusalem aswell, Deus Vult

Turkey without question.

Decision to start directly arming the Kurds + potential Peshmerga Air Force should speed this up nicely

kek

Great illustration.

Baring a nuclear war and a huge American invasion of Turkey,

Turkey could take Jerusalem and Tel Aviv in about a month, two weeks with Syrian assistance.

Shit, where do you guys find this kind of shit?

Very original, impressive.

God damn Turks

How is this a bad thing? kek

>who would win in a battle between Israel and Turkey
The west, dead kikes and sandniggers is a double win to me

KEKEKEKEKEK!!!!!

Based roach.

Clearly he is just attacking the Jewish people because he is a racist bigot, you must protect Israel at all costs!

wtf I love Turkey now

Turkey easily

Israel has ~200 nukes, though. So, Turkey probably couldn't invade to take the country over. But, they'd kick Israel's ass elsewhere.

Turkey cant even beat a handful of retarded communist kurds, a nation state is out of the question

Pretty based. So cute to watch Israel defend itself with muh Jewish ethnic nationalism. Try that anywhere in Europe, and the entire fucking world will condemn you and threaten you with sanctions. Fuck off kikes, you deserve some heat for your shit.

I don't care that you are nationalist obviously, I care that you hate everyone else that is.

>USA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Turkey in a week

TOP KEK Turkish Kebab SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Turkey. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Turkish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Turkish kebab shit they see. When USA is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

They're trying to. I've spent a decent amount of time in Jerusalem, as well as in a bunch of other cities in Israel. They blast that shit as loud as possible as a slight against the Jews. They are constant provocateurs, just like in everything else they do. Then they whine when they inevitably have repercussions.

not the jews, goddammit

Such an awful place. Filled with trash and hatred in all directions. If you want proof that ethnic separation is the only choice for hope and prosperity, the middle east proves it without a doubt.

>Retake Constantinople when?
You should stop crusading against Christians in Middle East first, you're doing exactly the opposite what crusading against Muslims is

Man Israel is essentially a Turkish ally. This doesn't mean anything

lol no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passport#/media/File:Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens.png

you should annihilate eachother

Please Israel, for once in your kike lives start a war with Turkey. We must remove the roaches. You fucking jews have started so many pointless wars but this is your chance to make up for it. World war 3 will be usa removing north Korea and Turkey from existence it you play your cards right merchants.

Kek time to remove the roaches with or without you

All I'm saying you're causing Christian deaths in Middle East and you should stop that before you can retake Istanbul.

OC? Holy shit I am dying !!!

yea, made it a few days ago

tfw you don't know who to root for

Christian deaths in the middle East would stop under Israeli rule

nice digits.

there is a massive anti-turkroach collection here: drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

>this is what neo-kikes believe
Syria is the best option for them. Assad actually protects Christians, mainly because Assad isn't really a Muslim. Stop being so brainwashed, moron.

why did you remove the turkroach and only leave the regular one

Erdogan must go

>Eurocuck governments rush to defend Israel
>migrants chimp out and blow up government