If you could chose any system of government, what would it be?

For me once every 4 years we have a competition for who gets to be dictator for the next 4 years. The candidate who spills the most of their blood(by volume) into a measuring cup is declared dictator.

right-wing dicatorship

Right wing libertarian monarchy

meritocratically organized dictatorship

Absolute monarchy

>checks flag
Yea, right

Skynet dictatorship

honestly this. Democracy clearly doesn't work because it leads to whoever has the most propaganda and money to make that propaganda wins. Not to mention we only get to choose from like 3 pre selected people, wow such choice!

Modern Democracy IS dictatorship. Maybe if the system was only white men who own property can vote, but then the Jews would just change the rules like they did in the US.

Right wing dictatorship is the only answer.

Do absolutely nothing. Have no system. Let every man fight for himself in this harsh world, and watch as man devolve into a hunter - gatherer lifestyle. Watch as small tribes form, because survival is easier in a group. Watch as these survivors settle down and begin agriculture, forming villages. Watch a trader class emerge, as some of these peasants base their livelihood on travelling, trading and crafting goods and selling them. Watch a warrior class emerge, essentially bandits who steal (tax) from the peasants and burgeoise. Watch as different warrior bands clash and the strongest always remain while the weaker are annihilated. Watch as one person out of these warriors is elected as the supreme King to rule them all. Watch as he promotes his progeny to be his successor. Watch as kings battle it out for control over other kingdoms, forming empires.

I can agree only if not totalitarian. I want to do what i want but still i will be loyal to supreme leader.

This is honestly the most "fair" form of government there can be, given that the AI overlord is not corrupt. If it is, then we're no better off than being under a dictatorship.

World-wide Jewish theocracy.

>implying I want a government

exactly . Like a freedom for all ethnically European citizens dictatorship if that makes any sense.

Elective Monarchy. Anything Authoritarian that isn't degenerated by liberals.

Completely zero large government and all communities are segregated into groups of 150-300 people who can freely visit anyone from any other group but must always live within their community's designated area. If you want to move to another community you must ensure they are below 300 members and that your community will not drop below 150 members. If there are not enough numbers in your community to move or there are too many numbers in another community to move to, your communities must agree on a trade of members to allow for consistent numbers. The groups make decisions as a whole based on the welfare of the community and there will be very little argument since with numbers this low the common interest will be urgent and obvious to all members and everyone will be accountable to one another and so they will likely always agree.

Anglosphere united over an Absolute Monarchy through adoption like the Romans. Obviously the current family must be done away with as they're muslim lovers

I'm curious to see how a democracy limited to military vets would turn out.

rather than having a monarchy like we have today, make it better. Also state religion should be Anglo Saxon polytheism.