African decolonization should have been slower and progressive

African decolonization should have been slower and progressive

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should never have happened.
>video VERY RELATED

Why the fuck whould they come back? Let those fuckers starve.

same in angola and mozambique, guine was always a shithole

Will be the same worldwide

Whites can only coexist peacefully with black if a white ruling class makes the rules. And even then, they're always going to do better without blacks around.

fuck mugabe. let his people starve and die

praise kek

better yet, decolonisation shouldn't have happened

I dont belive in racial superiority but cultural superiority, if a black man is educated he is equal to an educated white man

They should not go back. Let that country burn. Also chasing away/murdering/stealing land from white citizens in not decolonization its ethnic cleansing.

I love this video.

Agree

Race and culture are connected. Outliers (such as your example) are rare in the overall picture.

You really think Europe left Africa?
Obviously no one cared to read about NEo-colonism.
Not to mention Africa is BOOMING economically, technologically, population wise and so forth....Check the GDP u idiots.

Why is that no one cares about whats actually going on but to just spread propaganda? is this really what white supremacy is about?.
By all means make it seem like everything is going wrong if whites aint there even if its not true?

Pls explain

Send the libtards

Definitely, Captain Scandinavia, I heard that Zimbabwean street orphans are trillionaires! They make so much money in a day, I might as well move there and..

live in absolute comfort for 40 years at the low, low price of around £50

We need to purge the liberals though. Looks what blacks turn into with liberal colleges. Everyone time someone brings up mixed race children irl I defend being wary of it by pointing at black and mixed black kids coming out of college crazy.

yeah just look at all the flourishing black nations of the world

Any white who lowers himself to going back to this pavement apes country to work as a glorified slave after he took your shit needs to be denounced.. let the black faggots die in the streets of starvation. WHO AGREES?.

thats the point. the problem in Africa was not the whites or they being black is the behavior and tribal culture.

The whole general topic is about Africa...don't even talk about the Zimbabwe situation, when ur country is going crazy over a few muslims while Rhodesia was a living hell for black people......glad to see all those english people making all that money in that fair society.....i mean England has always been known to care about its people and spread the wealth

Not really. Education does not equal intelligence whatsoever. Also exceptions aren't the rule. I wish it weren't like that with people but it's true. If it wasn't true we wouldn't have like 5% of population committing over 50% of violent crime.

RIP South Africa

>implying that the japanese could create portugeese culture

lol, muh education

>Rhodesia was a living hell for black people
bait

>I dont belive in racial superiority

wow did you come up with that "belief" all by yourself?

How about you listen to actual DNA scientists.
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html