youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaZXALajiM
youtube.com/watch?v=vZsEi2TkVik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

legal
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6vXq0Btbs

I want a pet fox

youtube.com/watch?v=_AtP7au_Q9w

Illegal. They are dogs, and dogs are good. We should be hunting niggers and beaners instead.

Is that you in the video? What do you feed him?

fox have nothing we need

Nah it's not me. That fox is dead now unfortunately. The owner got a new black-furred fox. He seems to feed his foxes fish, fruits, meats, and probably some kind of specialty dog food.

Neither do cats

Only bare-handed hunting should be legal. No camo, no whistles or horns, no pheromones, no compass, no maps, no weapons
Final Destination

I'm against sport hunting (while I 100% support normal hunting - like wild boars etc), but the population of foxes should be kept under control because they can cause a lot of damages: if they find their way into a hen they will kill all the chickens.
So as long as the population is kept under control I'm all in for making it illegal to hunt foxes

Illegal

Replace it with any other animal of a similar size and it's just straightup animal cruelty

Farmers should obviously be allowed shoot foxes on their farms as necessary but there's nothing necessary about a dozen toffs on horseback done up as if they're off to fight the Zulu running down some animal who's done nothing except exist

Fox hunting in the traditional sense is ridiculous. Having said that I don't disagree with shooting them in a control fashion. I actually fell out massively with my local 'hunt sabs' group about this. Turns out 70% or so of them are antifa. Who knew.

Cats kill mice. Foxes scream like dying cats. You Brits can hunt as many foxes as you want, I am not opposed.

Illegal because foxes are cute

idk.....but coyote hunting should be legal.

All hunting should be legal as long as the population is sustained enough to avoid harming the ecosystem. Look into the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone to see how easily ecosystems can change by the removal of predators.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

I've personally killed about three of those fuckers and I'll shoot you too if you city slicking mushbrain fucks that don't know shit about husbandry try and fuck me over with your "good intentions."

>Meanwhile, in Norway

This

There should be a vote on it. The legislation to get rid of it was always a heap of bullshit forced through by Tony Blair. I really don't give a fuck either way but I hate how it's used as a political football by metropolitan liberals and rural conservatives and it should just be settled once and for all properly.

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!

Foxes aren't dogs you uneducated shart in mart yank.

Foxes are like a skittish retarded version of a dog with incompatible chromosomes.

I totally agree with hunting niggers and other ape races though.

Don't kill foxes, have sex with them

The NAP doesn't apply to animals

Wolves are so cool

Legal.
They become pests if not in check.
Shave that lil fucker and see if ya still feel sorry for it.

>The hunt is illegal in the country where it started
>But perfectly legal here
What an odd world.

>I totally agree with hunting niggers and other ape races though.
i approve unless you include slavs in that
are you rearing chicken?
do you also have rat problems?

Depends on the level of endangerment in the area and if they are a nuisance.

Illegal, of course. What sick bastard you have to be to kill such a cute animal

Foxxy go floof, didn't even need to load the link or look at your conversation to know your talking about Ron Ron, miss the bugger tho :(((((

Where I live the population of wild boars has grown a lot and in some zones they have destroyed some cultivations.
There's a limited number of wild boars you can kill and it's based on the census. The more there are, the more you can hunt, but apparently they underestimated the population for a year or two.
Reintroducing wolves is a bad idea imho. Sure it may help keeping the pop. under control but at what cost? Families don't want to get harassed by wolves while they go trekking or while they go to gather mushrooms. And obviously hunters don't want wolves too.
They tried to reintroduce wolves in another city near mine. It was obviously illegal to shoot at them but my mates always shoot at those assholes when they see one.
There's a reason our ancestors in europe tried hard to get rid of big predators from our forests. No one wants to get surrounded by a pack of wolves. Or by a angry bear

It's nothing compared to this

DELET THIS

>are you rearing chicken?
Amongst other things

>do you also have rat problems?
Not so much anymore, but there used to be a few hiding in the hay barn which probably attracted a fox den. It was a while back, but at least I knew where they were so I was able to pop off the mom when she peeked out. The cubs ran off, but they probably starved or got eaten since I haven't seen any foxes since.

I really do not care about them. If you kill them, make it quick. I'm not a big fan of the live skinning that goes on like. As for hunting them with dogs and guns. Meh. mother nature can do a lot worse than that.

illegal

live skinning????

Stay permafrost pupper

hunting wild foxes should be legal with limits in order to maintain population, capturing foxes and releasing them only to hunt should be illegal

qt as hell

the main issue people have is the fact the hunts use dogs because of tradition

Eh, I'm not opposed to dogs, just the capture/release process that gives the foxes no chance of escape and no freedom outside their final run from (and inevitable cornering by) dogs and dudes on horses.

go out and catch foxes already in the wild until their population is endangered with whatever you want for all I care

The uploader is a furfag, look at his older videos.
The fox, Ron-Ron has also been deceased for a few years.

Probably because people like foxes these days since they're so romanticized. It's rare for someone in the States to get angry about hunters using dogs to hunt down wild pigs.

Although from my understanding of British fox hunting, it's more just tracking the dogs & letting the dogs kill the fox slowly while watching on horseback. For wild pigs we kill them almost as soon as we find them and the dogs, so in a way I can understand it because that seems a bit overly cruel to prolong the suffering of the animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaZXALajiM

I wish we could reduce the uk population to a couple of million, return much of the country to woodland and reintroduce boars, wolves and bears. Compulsory Long bow training on Sundays after church as well lads.

Foxes suck. Their like dogs without the same sense of loyalty.

Kill them all!

illegal. The ban needs strengthening, as its not at all enforced well enough. Punishments for flouting the law are nothing more than a slapped wrist and a few hundred quid fine. Follow the Hunt Sabs if you're interested in this issue

Beavers and boar have already been reintroduced. There's talk of reintroducing lynx and wolves next

For people who don't know the ban on fox hunting is on hunting with dogs. Basically it's an upper class past time where a large group of horse follows a pack of dogs while they chase down and kill a fox. Most of the people involved don't do anything really although there is a master of hounds. Shooting red foxes isn't illegal in the UK though. I'm all for deer stalking, game-bird shooting etc. but fox hunting just seems a bit barbaric (because of the way a pack of dogs kill) but more importantly it's not really sport its just a horse ride following the dogs. Don't see why it's such a big issue though to either side.

Only with sanitary purposes

Awww, just like a cat

Foxes hunters should be fed to the hounds. Our rulers have already destroyed most of nature. Nature is wild, like a forest. Not some farmers field. Those chickens deserve it also, for being shitty birds.

Don't really want to see things killed for the fun of it. Kill to eat, if you must, and make it clean. Sadistically emotionally and physically torturing another animal for a laugh is inhuman and not something anyone should be apathetic about. Fox hunting is simply morally wrong and must be completely eradicated. That goes for any bloodsport, Dog fighting, bull fighting, bear baiting

agree with you lads

Illegal, it's immoral and needlessly violent.

Hunting should be reserved for if you're going to eat it or to deal with overpopulation.

It should be illegal

Illegal not to have something that cute mounted in my living room that is

WTF since when Sup Forumsis full of nu-male ?
We kill boars with daggers in France

youtube.com/watch?v=vZsEi2TkVik

Foxes are beautiful creatures whoever kills foxes should be hunted for sport (karma)

Foxes are canines, retard. Do you think they are cats or something?

What am I reading? How is this even a question. Every larger animal has to stand under wildlife management in zones where humans live, since we altered the ecosystems too much. Without regulation you do more harm then without.
But try ever to explain that to a person living his whole life in a big city. Fucking impossible. They think pic related is nature or valuable. I even talked with a forest pedagogue and she told me she once had kids that couldn't walk in the forest because they were unable to move on non flat concrete surficeses. Fucking insanity.

>Not acting like a nigger
>Trying to respect fellow species that have inherited this world with us
>Nu-male

I'm sorry you only have two IQ points to rub together to think in such simplistic ways.

I've been fox hunting. But effective hunting. Big torch and a .22 rifle version. Got 4 in 2 hours. The kind of fox hunting you see with the idiots on horseback might kill a fox every second hunt, and after a 90 min pursuit. Its fucking embarrassing and my mates father will not allow them on his land.

this so much, city dwellers can't even walk in tall grass.

Hmmm. Sounds to me like some poorfag commies got butthurt they couldn't afford such fun.

>france trying to act masculine by supporting pointless nigger-tier killing of an animal

Don't you have a new president's ancient wife's bull to service?

You know it's a sport right? Not a means of pest control. I doubt it's inefficiency matters too much to those taking part.

literally one man and 10000 dogs all to catch a pig, reminds me of a nigger ambush desu

Legal all hunting should pretty much

Illegal.
they are part of our native wildlife & should be protected from rich greedy bastards..

legal, for me it is extremly hilarious on how stupid brits do this activity, they gather all the best dogs and best horses, get guns and chase little fox.

it is like mike tyson beating up some 9 years old.

literaly trash people those brits.

Why do americans hate animals so much? Gook-tier [lack of] compassion for other species

Hunting with dogs should be illegal.
Shooting the bastards shouldn't.

im sure this guy rapes that fox

>tfw that Fox literally acts like my Corgi puppy

WTF I HATE FOX HUNTING NOW

>reintroduce boars, wolves and bears.

fuck that man, getting half killed by a bear when on a sunday walk no thanks.

Same with our "Green" party. 90% people who never left their cities but see a rape(the plant) or poppy field from in a train and think how that would be wonderful nature.Equaly crazy are their suggestions for the enviornment like cutting of a nature preserve to make place for solar panels

Fox is cute! CUTE!

The french are known for their nigger culture, they also have this "tradition" where they grab a small bird, bite of its head while its alive and drink the blood or some shit.

Its a shitty sport based on suffering.

How are getting foxes hunt over there by you?

Wtf I love corgi puppies now!

Cute fox but i wished it killed the guy holding the cam

I live in the area where we eat little birds and all I have to say is pic related

I shoot them. Lambing season is the time that we step it up in the area. Most chicken coops has a fully spurred rooster on a solid fence so they rarely get bothered so the foxes tend to just go for rabbits, which is not a problem. But taking a lamb is expensive for the farmer.

who cares?

wut

fox =/= dogs
dogs =/= good

Legal as long as they are well above the endangered threshold and as to not upset the balance of ecosystems.

>dogs =/= good

>dogs=\=good
I know that's a proxy Ahmed

Illegal, just so it can piss the Tory knobs off. Maybe then make legal to piss the hippies off.

Make it cyclical.

Nope, it's not b8. Just face that it's animal like other animals.

Also i'm dog hater. No, i'm not muslim.

It's call ''get off my property or you get shoveled''

manlet dogs.
manlet dogs.

this

Have you ever been attacked by feral dogs ? They are the worst nigger tier animals.

It's already legal, just not with a pack of dogs.

Grab an air rifle and bag yourself a fox pelt. Bitches love fur.

Kek agrees.