"The_Donald" Mod FIST FIGHTS liberal cuck

r/T_D "mod" (Cesspool lifeguard) "War of the Fanboys" challenges overweight and underfunny liberal cuck Asterious Kokinos to a fist fight.
Who does Sup Forums want to win?
I'm hoping for a million dollar baby ending, for both.
Source: red-pilled comedy podcast The Dick Show hosted by Dick Masterson, author of Men Are Better Than Women.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently it'll be in NYC and streamed live. Should be a good source of gifs and webms.

Rooting for Asterios, reminder, he voted for Trump.

Who is Asterios? Is he against Trump now? I don't know who any of these people are. Give some more information when you make a post like this OP.

Shithead liberal comedian who voted for Trump because he lost a bet to Dick Masterson.
Check out his twatter, he's very comfortable labeling us as racist, transphobic, etc and doxxing to get people fired because "muh equality , muh justice!"

T_D MOD does have some halfway decent bantz tho...
Don't want to link to reddit or twitter like a faggot, but they come right up when you Jewgle this shit.

>Squeak
Sounds totally baaaassssedd. We need more based Trannypedes to stand up for da constitution so we can all be equal.

I don't know what the t_d mod looks like but I hope Asterios gets his ass handed to him

It's kind of weird that such a cuck hangs out with Dick. Probably only does it for the shekels

>I don't know what the t_d mod looks like

He's a twink.

he is a f-transexual

He's clinging on to whoever will have him. He was MORE than happy to take dicks place on ep77 and on Maddoxs new show. If Dick had said "fuck it, do the show without me" it would be the Maddox and Asterios fart-sniffing cuckcast. The guy is an absolute parasite. He almost single-handedly ruined the Philly Road Rage.

>t_d
>Tranny
>Twink

What a couple of faggots.

For real? And do you mean a tranny with a dick, or a woman pretending to be a man? How the hell to mentally ill people become mods? I mean, I guess if you're not mentally ill you wouldn't really care about modding shit, you'd be out doing stuff. But still.

go back and stay there

If the mod is a tranny than Asterios CAN'T win, he'll either get KOed by a tranny or be declared a Fag-Basher.
This is perfect.

This is why most mods are leftist. They crave control over others.

all we are is cucks in the wind

>Source:
this isn't fucking reddit you stupid cunt. kys

faggot

>all we are is cucks in the wind
you actually sound like a faggot. go blow your dad wideload

Get raped.

>the donald CIA limited hangout actively encouraging anarchy on the streets as a pretext for martial law

wow, so shocked.

Checked

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A COAT

BASED BLACK MAN FUCK MY WIFE

Slide thread
Saged

anti-saged.

Anti-anti-saged

Put 'Sage' in all fields

Put glue in all orifices

Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/