My friend spotted this in front of his classroom at his college. The class is also a designated safe space...

My friend spotted this in front of his classroom at his college. The class is also a designated safe space. What does academia have against white people?

are they implying they are those things anywhere but that particular place?

>Commiefornia
No surprise there.
The big one can't come too soon.

You should deface it, OP.

Cross out black people and write NIGGERS

I am lgbtwjdilfjq but not yet perfect...will I digivolve to mega if I set foot on this campus?

They are conspiring to usurp whites, and whites are foolish enough to tolerate it.

I feel excluded

To our white male students:
We really want you dead.

das racist

WHAT. Can't you just rip taat piece of garbage off the door?

>undocumented students

I dont understand. How this is a thing?

same reason why a janitor is called a sanitation engineer. To make losers feel better.

I think he is asking how can someone without papers can enroll in a state-funded school.

But it must seem "normal" to you by now.

Living in California will do that

Retype it and color it exactly and put niggers there. More subtle that way.

>There are no wall here
>Opens door to find 4 walls and gets triggered
kek

How ironic is it that you bitch about special snowflakes but are actually upset and shaken by literally just reading an inclusivity sign? 99% of people who are not socially maladjusted would just glance at the sign and go on with their lives, not get upset and angry over it.

dont be stupid.

cross out blacks and write asians.

Exactly. I had to have two forms of id and proof of a permanent address.

Oh I know, I thought of that too. Illegals get everything a citizen can. Shit My wife had to jump through hoops just to get her birth certificate, because you needed multiple forms of ID. Its insane that someone with nothing can get everything.

>I had to have two forms of id and proof of a permanent address.
Fuck man, I had to give a permanent address with proof of residency to PAY MY TAXES a month ago, but I move all the time and I am mostly in airbnb, so I don't have a home.

So to think people can get into a school without showing any kind of idea is weirding me out.

its the god damn liberals who work at these places that are letting the shit slide. They should all be arrested.

>its the god damn liberals who work at these places that are letting the shit slide. They should all be arrested.
Something should be done about the California Question.

>To our white students: you need to get out of here

THIS

Why is this allowed? I've also seen some of those posters with women wearing a hijab with an American flag pattern on it outside of the offices of professors. Why do professors feel the need to virtue signal so hard?

Probably because most of them are as stupid as the students. They went into teaching, because they were not good at anything else and thought it would be easy money. Thats why the education system is all fucked up.
I've heard of high school teachers saying how it is not their job to motivate students. I've heard of some having mental breakdown in front of class. The shits all fucked up.

College is for snowflakes and perverts. Get your ass a job with construction. Fuck college.

The bottom paragraph says something about the preaidential election but its blurry to see

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITe pEoplE

There is also a white text there for Caucasians but its pretty hard to see

I GET IT