Dems now acuse Diane Feinstein of being Russian agent

You cannot make this shit up.

They pounced within minutes of her interview on Wolf Blitzer earlier, where she confirmed there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

They have gone right off the deep end now.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/feinstein-no-proof-snowden-russian-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stein
I don't know how to feel about this. Who is Jewing who here?

This is true

>whojewingwho.jpeg

This needs to be a meme on twitter - thinking Putin's wife...

A lot of that shit on reddit is probably started by shills told to keep the bullshit Russia narrative alive, and the liberals on there just eat it all up. So yeah, they're insane and they're being manipulated into staying that way.

She's a slimy, treasonous cunt who needs to be hanged

She's trying to get firearms taken away so that the Russian invasion will be much easier.

Take a nap, Keith. You've had a rough week.

The more they cry wolf about ebil russian spies the less seriously people will take them. I thought calling everyone a russian spy got old after the cold war ended.

Thank mate

The media is the party leaders of the democrats and I doubt this happened.

What's funny is that she probably IS a russian agent, but her hands are tied on this.

It's not like she can come out and say there's tons of evidence when there isn't; her colleagues would have to correct and reprimand her

YES
YES
YES

THAT GUN-GRABBER IS A RUSSIAN SPY!

Priceless

is this how we get this walking sarlac pit to stop taking my guns?
wtf I love leftists now?!

She's done this before:

msnbc.com/msnbc/feinstein-no-proof-snowden-russian-spy

LOL TRUMP BTFO

>this walking sarlac pit

lol

>the absolute state of the American Left in 2017

Pic related.

well she is a commie jew, so ya. she is a russian agent.

Like they have been doing here alllll day? 90% of the board today is bashing Trump while blaming Russia. Sure it happens all the time, but they are VERY active today

>90% of the board today is bashing Trump while blaming Russia.
You mean like one poster per thread who gets ridiculed non-stop?

>reddit

This fucker needs chemo

Feinstein was a huge enemy of Sup Forums and the conspiracy crowd around 2012 time.

We've always hated the bitch and now the lefties thnk she's one of us because they're so fucking delusional from actual fake news.

The world we live in is turning upside down. How the fuck are people so easily molded into exactly what their handlers want them to be?

No Faggot. Actually pay attention cock eater

B-but it's satire guys, like le_doland, we are such epic memers xD

Sup Forums how do I stop caring about what either side does? My problem is that I don't agree with either group. The left is fucking insane and compromised of SJWs eating up bullshit. The right is full of either deluded deus vult fags, or people who legit just want an excuse to murder people or have conflict or war. I don't want to align with either side because i'll always be disappointed.

>Diane (((Feinstein)))
>(((Wolf Blitzer)))

>How the fuck are people so easily molded into exactly what their handlers want them to be?
Because their handlers understand human thought.

Never once believe people are just "so fucking stupid to keep falling for their plots!" This IS a feature of their plots. Very carefully planned so that the naive "everyone has good intentions!" youngin falls for it every time.

Download coincidence detector and install it on Chrome

She's just one of many rats to come, fleeing a sinking ship.

Link to the reddit post?

I am. Shills are regularly called out and then either ridiculed or ignored.

Thats the funny thing about knowledge. The more you learn the more you realize how you don't know anytging.

>They have gone right off the deep end now.

They've been drowning for a while.

>Chrome
I'm actively trying to discard the google jew

I love watching the left tear itself apart.

>The left eating itself
nice

donald isnt satire tho

This but encourage it, she's up in 2018
Need to start saying she's a hero to Republicans like McCain is to the Dems

Not Russian invasion, the Bolshevik revolution of the foreigners who are already in your country.

>Need to start saying she's a hero to Republicans

devilish

>No evidence?!
>She must be a spy!
>I'M NOT CRAZY! DRUMPF IS CRAZY! HAHAHAhAHAHA

wew lad

>right does red scare
>its legit
>left does red scare
>it's to cover communist activities

checks out

kek dems are reaching a Sup Forums-tier paranoia about everyone and everything, except replace jew/shill with russians