HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

fns.usda.gov/snap/snap-policy-non-citizen-eligibility
cwda.org/it-profile/statewide-automated-welfare-system-californias-most-successful-automation-human-services
cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011
youtube.com/watch?v=62vaQgZO1gY
nilc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/imm_eligibility_food_stmps_CA_2006-1-11.pdf
wthr.com/article/secret-irs-policy-hides-identity-theft-victims
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/north-food-stamps.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>we accept food stamps

Kek.

UNDER BUDGET
AND
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

THIS

IS

WHAT

WE

WANT

Do they mean illegal immigrants. Also, can illegal immigrants get welfare? Because that's not cool.

YES YES YES YES YES YES

Of course they can get welfare.

When I was a cashier in a border state, 7 out of 10 questionable non English speakers had EBT or that baby shit.

I swear to god 35-55% of our welfare is going to illegals with fake social security numbers

Here's the thing about California.we pay for their school, we pay for their lunch, their dinners with EBT, their tuition, they can get a driver's license and they can vote as of 2015.
t.Califag

>Carl's Jr
>Accepting EBT
Christ, no wonder why poor people are fat.

They can. They do. They can get licenses and vote, too.

I weep for your state.

Mainly because so many of your kind are coming to my state with that screwy jewy liberal tripe.

Also they take what they make in the field or in their fast food jobs and they send it back to Mexico for their families to live like kings. We pay for literally every aspect of their lives.

>Also, can illegal immigrants get welfare?

no.

fns.usda.gov/snap/snap-policy-non-citizen-eligibility

>Of course they can get welfare.

wrong

>They can.

wrong.

You're right.

They're the biggest drain on our economy and the sooner people ban sanctuary cities like Texas and we build that wall the fucking better.

They use stolen credentials, and I'm not wrong because I've seen it with my own two eyes you mega cuck

>They use stolen credentials

cite a source with at least an approximation of the percent of snap benefits that are due to illegal immigrants using "stolen credentials"

thanks in advance.

A ton of fast food joints accept EBT. Somehow they manage to get around the prepared food loophole because it's not actually food or something.
Can't tell you how many times I've seen people buy $40 worth of soda with EBT at the grocery store. Fuck this commie shithole.

>Legally they cannot
>And as we all know illegal aliens are known for their respect of US laws

what is your point?

You known federal laws and rules aren't applied to California.

>Thinking that illegals don't commit fraud
>Thinking Libcucks and sanctuary cities don't actively help them and find loop holes

Ignorance is bliss.

>implying even the legal ones aren't a burden on the system

Don't forget that the Cali Govment just approved an additional $12M in taxpayer money to help any arrested/deporting illegals. That is on TOP of the money they get for a defense attorney for just being charged!

Not to mention all of the Cities in that State the are doing the same, some up to $50M!

So if you get arrested in Cali, just claim "undocumented" status and get an uber counsel to get you out of jail, FREE!

>Illegals getting food stamps

>Damage controlling this hard

That California's comically lax behavior toward verifying the nationality of its constituents leads to the abuse of systems designed for legal residents
Things such as ID fraud and fraudulent reception of taxpayer-subsidized welfare are just a few crimes commonly committed by illegal aliens

>mfw thinking about illegals starving in their homes because they won't go shopping

They will either die or leave the country. This is exactly what I voted for.

>being this stupid
>cite evidence of criminal activity

2/10 got me to reply

why can't these retards just apply for immigration legally? it only took 2 years plus some papework for my grandma to come here legally. she's also lived here almost long enough to become naturalized as a citizen.

>You known federal laws and rules aren't applied to California.

does california law allow illegal immigrants to receive snap benefits? is that what you are saying?

you must have missed the "illegal" part.

do you have a source to back up any of the claims made in this thread that contrasts against federal guidelines i linked in my post?

>That California's comically lax behavior toward verifying the nationality

see above. please show me a source for this comically lax behavior as it relates to illegal immigrants receiving SNAP benefits.

cwda.org/it-profile/statewide-automated-welfare-system-californias-most-successful-automation-human-services

this program will literally put anyone who applies into it... the more people in it.. the more money they get plain and simple

they will literally figure out how to give anyone money who applies

cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

I once had a guy order beer with his Mexico ID (cause he wasn't American, couldn't speak English). Then he bought baby food using WIC.

You tell me if that guy was a legal citizen or not, retard

read plyer v doe. illegals are a drain on public services, and have completely destroyed the social compact.

I guess you never heard of an anchor baby. are you that stupid? the mother of the children get the welfare for the kids. the more kids the more assistance.

Cause then they will have to pay taxes and lose some victim status.

Every fast food place in the ghetto or dollar store has that. I know, I've been there.

youtube.com/watch?v=62vaQgZO1gY
Here's a nice video of it

nilc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/imm_eligibility_food_stmps_CA_2006-1-11.pdf

You know the most fucked up part? California facilitates they fucks, all of their lives. All they need to do is make it here under these simple terms or just be an anchor baby! Or claim to be a victim of trafficking and boom more money and HUD housing and college! I hate posting this shit makes me blackpilled desu

SO MUCH WINNING

>laws are stopping illegals from abusing our welfare programs
ok?

all she needs to do to be naturalized is pass the history test. its 10 questions out of 100

>welfare
>wic
>Medical
And they are the most entitled pieces of shits

UNDER BUDGET

this is the exact same information that is in the link that i posted originally. did you bother to read either link?

>criminals can't do x because it's not legal!
Think again, you nïeve little babby.

we record plenty of "criminal activity". the FDA records criminal activity in it's SNAP statistics every year and releases a report.

here you go!

>SNAP's Quality Control (QC) system earns a solid "A" grade. Over 99 percent of those receiving SNAP benefits are eligible and payment accuracy was 96.20 percent in 2011 --a historic high.

>Reducing errors saves valuable resources. Payment errors are less than half what they were 10 years ago, which has reduced improper payments by $3.67 billion in 2011.

>Stronger Rules. USDA publishing a final rule in August 2012 that requires States to cross check against the Social Security Master Death File, Social Security’s Prisoner Verification System, and FNS’s Electronic Disqualified Recipient System, prior to certifying individuals for the program, to ensure that no ineligible people receive benefits.

>you must have missed the "illegal" part.
I specifically said even "the legal ones" you stupid bastard. It's a spending problem that has gotten way out of control. Our parents generation are literally raising up the third world at the expense of their own children.

PLEASE POST LINK ARCHIVE OR NOT

lmaoing at your life friend try working a blue collar job in California sometime then you'll see.

i know, my grandpa before her become a citizen that way, but i'm pretty sure you need to live here for a certain amount of years before being eligible no?

are you dumb? if the government knew who was using stolen ssn and shit, they're supposed to arrest them not perform a study on them. identity theft is a serious problem in the USA

>live in Cali
>have kids
>try to get the free stuff
>make too much money
I feel like I have to get a divorce and say my husband is a deadbeat just to get the gibs.

wthr.com/article/secret-irs-policy-hides-identity-theft-victims

>I'm legally here
>I might get deported

or rather

>I'm illegally here
>I shouldn't take more than I already have

Hey dumb ass, literally any anchor baby or illegal parent qualifies, and where's there's one mexican, there's really 12 like roaches.

nope she can do it as soon as she can pass.

uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship

and why just stop at one set of stolen numbers when they can have multiple sets and cash out multiple times? it's not like cali is going to arrest them for it.and even if they do get deported, they will just come right back over and do it again.

of course, if a citizen so much as thinks of not returning and reporting an overpayment of benefits they will be fined and charged with fraud and chucked into prison.

why would an immigrant worry about such a thing? immigrants went to california legally and if, for whatever reason, they needed to apply for such a thing then they wouldn't have anything to worry about, especially in CA.

ILLEGAL ALIENS, however, would definitely have a good reason to worry.

Wasted numerals

I won't believe what you say simply because for over 2 years I serviced these illegals in retail and the number one complaint I had every time was illegals will have anchor babies and get WIC/EBT or they will somehow manipulate an already lax system to use them.

Nobody can convince me otherwise. Saw it with my own two eyes for two years. And it was a constant thing. They never paid credit it was always EBT/WIC/cash.

Sometimes they'd have cash from honduras or El Salvador (I still have the coins to prove it). These are the same people using WIC

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/north-food-stamps.pdf

i don't even need to cite a source disputing this, i can use your link

>9 To distinguish legal from illegal immigrants in the survey, this report uses citizenship status, year of arrival in the United States, age, country of birth, educational attainment, sex, receipt of welfare programs, receipt of Social Security, veteran status, and marital status. We use these variables to assign probabilities to each respondent. Those individuals who have a cumulative probability of 1 or higher are assumed to be illegal aliens.

they are quite literally making things up. this is a blatant fabrication and i feel tremendously sorry for anyone who takes this shit seriously.

Actually, it only works if you receive cash EBT benefits or if you're part of the meals on wheels program.. If all you get is food stamps then you can't do it

t. user who works for the state.

Does your father employ a mexican maid or a gardener?
Because what other reason could you possibly have to defend a group of people that are nothing more but a drain on the society and a leech that destroys its host.

no, i'm just not interested in "studies" where the numbers in them are fudged to suit someone's agenda.

La Raza actually revealed this multiple times as reasons illegals are afraid of the authorities. Because they all commit felony identity theft to maintain their cover.

Fancy.

By "some" they mean Canadians obviously

Everyone on any form of assistance needs to be euthanized or at the very least sterilized.

We aren't giving numbers, we just know it occurs and it is definitely prevalent.

Also
Cartels do this as well and when the people send money back the cartel involved periodically takes some as payment.

That's like saying burglar a invited guest, fucked up timeline

fuck off shill, I've literally seen my hometown in California turn into Tijuana, every brown person I've known is getting College payed for by the state. People even flaunt their illegal status at school to get in and seem "brave". Fuck off dumb ass I live this shit everyday!

What's next? Gonna go tell Sven that refugees are peaceful? top fuckin kek
>
>
>Actually, it only works if you receive cash EBT benefits or if you're part of the meals on wheels program.. If all you get is food stamps then you can't do it
>t. user who works for the state.

A fellow American who sees this shit happening like I do.

Hope it gets fixed soon

Good. Wasnt that the point?

Im a legal Mexican migrant
My mom couldn't get welfare when taking care of my brother's
My brother's grew up on fucking enfrijoladas, which is basically just a tortilla drenched in bean juice
She couldn't apply because of paperwork issues, and my dad made "too much" as a carpenter, even though all that "surplus" went into taking care of six kids
Instead, she'd go to the grocery store and see fat second generation whores piled with makeup and their stupid fucking monkey looking brats in the cart piled up with chips and soda and microwave food, obviously subsiding on welfare

>six kids
Someone should have taught your parents about birth control.

Yep. You're correct.

>immigrants
they mean illegal beaner wetback spics don't they?

Welcome to the family Mexibro, now you know how us whites feel.

Hey user, ice is "food" and can be purchased with EBT, it has zero calories.

SIX
KIDS

>6 kids.

Don't have 6 kids if you can only comfortably support 3.

Hopefully those illegals at least learned the correct way to spell 'paid'. Payed is something you do with rope.

They're Catholic. Birth control is no bueno.

Then fucking pull out and put the queso fresco on the tummy instead of inside it.

That's not permitted either.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

I work as a shitty gas station cashier, 90% of the time people with EBT use it to buy junk and then spend cash on cigarettes.
People with a drug addiction should not be considered for welfare benefits.
>but muh kiids
Fuck you, if you can't stop smoking five fucking packs a day so you can afford to feed your fucking child instead you don't deserve to have them.

But you were provided information postulating nonzero figures of abuse for welfare and dismissed them. You said it was speculative because it guessed: ask yourself at what percentage illegal drugs enter from Detroit to Canada. Speculate? Then GTFO.