Wanna trigger a leftist? Ask them what pills they're taking

Because the dirty little secret is most insane lefties are on some sort of (((medication))).

Also, Sup Forums have you freed yourself from the pharmaceutical Jew yet? Nine months free of Adderall here, after 6 years of daily (((prescribed))) dosages. Feels good man.

smoke cigs but pharm free, will work on it

Bump.

i only take clonazepam but very rarely only if my anxiey starts acting up

i only take red pills. Also try to tell everyone around me to reject the pharma-jew. Always did

Smoke weed.
I heard it cures all types of ailments.
Cancer, STDs, Cleft Palates
Anything really.

Literally every prominent leftist is a slave to the pharmaceutical Jew. I'm not making it up.

You should probably take some Thorazine though

Off the smack if that's any use...

Cmon dude all our parents are on these and my parents are staunch republicans and are on lexapro. i really dont think you have any idea what youre talking about. please find a Scholarly source on how many Americans are on these antidepressants and start and actual thread

Lexapro - For those who can't handle life in the USA

I usually ask them if they have been diagnosed yet before asking them about medication.

>took Lexapro for six months
>realized it wasn't doing anything
>did a little research on what happens in the brain when your depressed
>started exercising
>started to go to church more often
>stopped eating cheap McGarbage
>stopped masturbating so much
>feels good man

But I'm always going to be a 5'4" manlet

alcohol is the only drug you need.

>tfw you rejected the doc's SSRI's for anxiety and then worked hard to lose weight to get off blood pressure & cholesterol meds, but then you start getting gout attacks so you have to start taking allopurinol daily
Now ive cut out alcohol and changed my diet, but unless i take the meds I get hit with gout and I can't even work
Is there any escaping the pharma Jew?

Learn to walk on 6 inch stilts

>1776

All of NeoGAF are Soma addicts.

Potato bro gets it.

Took paxil for a couple years
Sure it helped with depression, the after effects aren't worth it. Its healthier to just change your habits that cause depression in the first place.
Luckily didn't get ED, but still have tingly spine feeling from going cold turkey off it

been off prozac for a good month, just took a thc pill cause I had surgery though

Citalopram gave me eczema because it contains nickel which I'm now allergic to. The doctor then prescribed clobetasol to treat it, which contains formaldehyde which made it worse and I'm now allergic to that. Pharmaceuticals are the devils work and no one should take them unless they are fucking dying. It took 2 years before figuring out what was causing it and why it wasn't going away.

i take advil maybe twice a year

rip

look into a low carb diet for the gout

Eh, I take sustanon and decabol so im not free of pharmajew but still.

Humans are meant to eat meat. Look up ketosis, its the metabolic state we evolved to be in. Of course, I could be full of shit and it may not help you, but try it for two weeks and see.

30 mg cymbalta about once a week, shit is fucking hard to stop taking. The worst side effect is the insomnia, it's hard as shit to concentrate at work when you sleep less than an hour a night.

mcgregor knows about dat inflammation

A 5'4 manlet on 6 inch stilts is still a manlet.

I never made the connection, but like 20 years ago when those crazy pills started being pushed is when everyone started going crazy.

Weed
Vape it

We were hunters and gatherers long before farming. People shouldn't feast 3 times a day, but they do and wonder why they are so unhealthy.

I had appalling migraines a few years ago. After trying everything from opiates to beta-blockers I went on TCAs for a month. Left me tired as hell but no migraines. I then went cold turkey (it was a tiny 10mg/OD dose) in what was the most cathartic Saturday I've ever had (sitting in a darkened room listening to white noise because silence hurt as much as any identifiable sound). I haven't had a migraine since so I guess it worked.

I was on benzos as an addict teen degenerate first then kinda more legit.

The pharmajew is very real.

hardly ever take any sort of medication. ive taken ibuprofen in one instance when i had a crash on the roads and thats it. dont even take paracetamol. pills are for faggots, unless you have a serious condition like cancer you shouldnt be taking anything

Learning about the benefits of regular fasting was one of the best things that ever happened to me

>whining about having legal access to amphetamines for 6 years

retard

I hate liberals as much as much as the next guy but not everyone abused pills.

Ever say before work I have to take a 40mg pill of Vyvanse and 40mg pill of Fluoxitine.

If I don't I get sidetracked like a mother fucked and I am as easily distracted as a Fucking puppy. I get annoyed with work and can't focus and easily angered at petty shit. I have little to no self control when it comes to handling my self professionally and have the craziest anxiety.

I don't take my pills during the weekend or on vacation.

Only doing work for college and for my job.

I read right here on Sup Forums that adderall turned you into some sort of genius if you were a lazy ass. Was I the victim of some kind of trickery?

i dont take any pills because im not a pussy

>Weed
>Dissolves uric acid crystals
>Not feeling the pain means you aren't damaging your joints anymore

>not taking supplements

>take a 40mg pill of Vyvanse and 40mg pill of Fluoxitine

Why the heck are you mixing a stimulant with a depressant?

how do you work when hungry? i work in science and being hungry leads me to fuck up my experiments non-stop. we didn't evolve to drive cars or fly planes or read and write but they sure do seem beneficial to me

I take currently take:

>Risperidone 2mg/daily
>Citalopram 40 mg/daily

I used also take about 6 mg a day of Lorazepam according to my shrink's directions. I was on that for about 4 years before I switched family doctors and he took me off it immediately.

You should lift weights.

Since my girlfriend started prozac she has been a lot easier to deal with. No more crazy break downs. Normal reactions to regular stress rather than blowing up over little shit.
Pharma jew exists but for some they're better off on the drugs. L

op is a faggot, not realizing how lucky he was to get easy, legal access to amphetamines.

I've been lifting for 6 years

It doesn't. A smart person on adderall produced a lot of work, but that work is of shit autistic quality focused on unimportant things. i took adderall for years, stopped, the quality of my work increased 100 fold. theres no benefit to adderall beyond making lazy pieces of shit less lazy but you should work on the underlying issue instead of medicating it

Hmmm good point and rare. BUMP
The average american (read: normie) takes TEN pills a day, and nearly 7 in 10 americans are on prescription drugs (source: google it)
Adding to that all the synthetic hormones and phytoestrogens, and you'll see why libtards are so, so batshit crazy

SSRI /= depressant

Concentration. After a while I just literally don't feel my stomach. Plus a couple pots of coffee a day always helps

The vyavanse alone can cause me to be depressed as a side effect so I need the fluoxetine to counter the effect.

I was selling pressed xanax and taking a shit load got a seizure abroad.

It's good you take it rarely but it is very easy to start taking "on weekends" then weekends start Friday end Monday then they Stat Thursday end Tuesday.

Humans were not designed to have these chemicals present in our systems. The long term effects will catch up with you.

My wife had mouth surgery and was getting hooked on pills so she dropped them and starting smoking a little bit of weed instead, Even tho i hate stoners i feel its better than being a pill junkie.

Yup... and it's not just be a physical slave to the drug. It's that these drugs kill motivation, often making the person a zombie willing to do mundane activities for 8-9 hours per day, never taking chances, never trying to get ahead in life. Feeling content because the chemicals in their brain are sending them false signals of happiness. And that's when they look to government to solve their issues, or social justice movements to fill the void.

>Teachers want to put me on Riddlan because I act up in school
>Dad tells them to fuck off
>Anytime I get sick or sustain an injury his advice is to "Walk it off"
>Havent been sick since I was a wee lad and only ever take over the counter stuff.

Its good to be raised by poor folks'

>Plus a couple pots of coffee a day always helps
Cool, so you're full of shit suppressing your appetite with stimulants.

Worst post in a shit thread

meant to be omnivores.

exercise including weight lifting helps with depression and anxiety, based on a great many studies- easier to pop a pill.

you need sugar like you need cholesterol like you need protein.

Anyone heavy or feeling shitty should try Atkins diet. After 2 weeks of no processed sugar, I *promise* you'll feel better.

after 2 weeks have like oatmeal or bran with a couple eggs in the morning, and some fruit... then the rest of the day go low/no carbs - youll be in ketosis when you sleep, burning fat, but have the energy/vitamins you need for the day

(def may feel tired the first couple weeks).

Also tough to blame pharmafuckery on the jews. I mean as always they are part of it but its not something they dominate and its really just, sorry, capitalism at work.

Capitalism being better than communism doesnt mean it isn't ultimately making the rich and banks richer via interest and inflation

I work a manual labor job. I don't eat until after my shift and I look better than you naked.

Nope I take Nardil a MAOI and it does what I need it to

Prove you aren't a fat kiwi

I snack lightly throughout the day and have a meal in the evening. I also drink coffee all day. A large meal will make you tired and sluggish as your energy is diverted to digestion.

>accusing someone else of taking pills
>that flag

You are a nation of Oxycontin smokers. Half your population are stoned on pharma shit.

Weed > (((Pharma industry)))
Why make weed and psychedelics legal if it destroys years of programming? Critical thinking is the biggest enemy of (((them)))

>riddlan

I've been drinking a pot of coffee a day since I was 8 years old. My body handles caffeine a little differently than you now. It's more the idea that I'm drinking it than the caffeine at this point

I have been taking them since I was 18 and I am 25 now. I do much better in these pills then I do off them user.

While reason I take Vyvanse is cause I have seen how adderral will Fuck your heart up.

Only sideaffects I deal with is if I don't eat a breakfast I have to take a horrendous shit once the meds kick in. I lose my appetite a little but when off of the meds I eat when I'm bored so this is more of a positive and I am not as sexually active when peaking on my drugs.

Please be aware I have had long talks with my doctor about meds that do not affect the heart like adderral

all kinds of fucked up but never went to the jew. reading what I need to understand myself and my problems, then fixing myself. aint easy but better than re-indoctrination and zombification by (((them)))

What are some examples of Jewish run pharmaceutical companies? I just want to be aware.

That about sums it up.

I have noticed that large number of political-obsessives on the Internet have anxiety disorders. It used to (and may still be) the case that heavy Internet users were significantly more likely to suffer from depression. It is possible that a lot of the more prominent Internet kooks suffer from anxiety and/or depression.

What I am curious about is if this is the result of increased (possibly over-) diagnoses, if there's some problem with how we're socializing children, or if there is some bit of merit to Kaczynski's belief that modernity is incompatible with some people's psychologies (maybe they can't deal with the constant barrage of testing, and inescapable public scrutinizing).

I know of 6 people from school who have died taking that shit.

Thanks for answering, That's a shame, I was never a huge fan of how amitriptyline made me feel (I was taking it for another purpose) but I can see that it would be better than depression.

>whining about someone whining about ready access to drugs which limit your full function

degenerate retard

I think adderal etc is super bad for the brain long term - I think meaning I am not claiming its true, just based on my understanding of very basic neuroscience.

Theres some herbal shit that actually works pretty well. look on amazon for ones with lots of good reviews.

Exercise really does help, and so does, if you can do nothing else, taking like 6/8 times recommended daily of B12.

Most pills are just there to treat symptoms instead of the actual cause of the disease. People like that because it's a comfortable solution.

If you really want to get better it's gonna have to take some effort on your part, but that's not profitable for the doctor.

my brother got hooked on regular headache pills, he's good now.

That's cool. If my job involved no mental work it might be easy to handle hungry but I can't afford the distraction of being hungry when i'm handling liters of explosive volatile solvents
That isn't fasting. My question was literally
>How do you maintain mental concentration while fasting
Not
>How to suppress your appetite with liters of coffee and constant snaking (100% chance you're eating pure sugary sweets)
Irrelevant. Not fasting.

Fasting is a meme, have some fruit and oatmeal for breakfast and that shit will keep you going for hours

Paleo seems to nail it pretty well. I get all my daily carbs from fruit and veg. No reason to have oatmeal/bran, it has next to no nutritional benefit. Eat sweet potatoes if you really want more carbs, at least they provide something more.

Why are so many Americans on medication of some kind for mental health problems?

I just started taking Saint John's Wort. Is this degenerate? I don't know if it's working or not.

damn. I quit smoking weed about the time I graduated high school, and I'm convinced it was one of the best things i ever did for myself. I just get lazy and unmotivated when I smoke. I also like the feeling of being legal every time I go out of the house.

if you ccoul just solve any underlying issues, you wouldn't need any medication to begin with.

there are people that have a physical, chronical imbalance of chemicals, such as dopamine.

amphetamines are fucking godsent then.

i did a facebook search for "xanax" the night of the election and got about a gorillion hits... apparently a lot of them mix their meds with alcohol as well.

People are meant to feel sadness, despair and failure. Big pharm wants us to believe that it's an illness.

no wonder they are fucking insane if theyre on massmurdersuicide pills

You were created by God who never made anything badly.

No. They're just pathetic lazy faggots.
This is what i'm gathering. All the responses have been
>Lel I fast by drinking ten liters of coffee a day and eating non-stop donuts
this is fasting in ameriburger land apparantly

People shouldn't take benzos unless they absolutely really need them, let alone take them recreationally. They are very addictive and you can easily die from withdrawal if not managed carefully.

That's how I do it. I'm not the guy who called it fasting though.

The depression I get is not severe like I want to kill myself. I just get lonely or think negatively and turn into a cynic kill joy. However, it affects my works since I could get hung up worying about something so small and pointless It throws my work flow off and distracts me. It also fucks with my personality if I don't takw the Fluoxetine and only take the Vyvanse I feel alot more stone face and easily annoyed versus having my happy and positive personality I natually have.

>Half your population are stoned on pharma shit.

No shit... how the hell else do you explain Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters being in congress?