Hungary sent a fucking gypo on Eurovision

Congratulations, your swedification has began.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LflrKXL022U

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?debug_prerolls=false&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCKH3wq7N6NMCFdUdHAodecsKKlIPZ3lwc3kgc3RhciB3YXJz&sts=17291&utcoffset=120&v=iiTE3tfe7qM&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtu.be/Dp3apBsLjvk
youtube.com/watch?v=wt4L9NZTOmE
youtube.com/watch?v=IcaMpfJrbW0
dr.dk/event/melodigrandprix/eurovision-stjerne-indhentet-af-fortiden-udraabt-som-homofob
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Turkey#Greek_and_Latin_sources
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is eurovision that song that goes "deja vu I've been in this place before" ?

Gypo music ist best Balkan music

Hungarian user in sweden here... I wish i could kill the faggot who thought of this idea

You are not getting my copper pipes.

m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?debug_prerolls=false&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCKH3wq7N6NMCFdUdHAodecsKKlIPZ3lwc3kgc3RhciB3YXJz&sts=17291&utcoffset=120&v=iiTE3tfe7qM&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

well historically ( and to some degree still ) playing music and singing for entertainment is considered degrading in hungary, that's why we've always had gypsies do that

At least they're not Romania eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

And a hipster before, like eurovision really matters.Its just meaninglesss virtue signalling

es mi a baj ciganyal magyarorszagban ha enekel ? buzi lowIQ nacik.

Whats wrong, he has a good voice?

I'm watching it and thought it was a Muslim.

Also that faggot Irish entry lol

Video is too poorly lit for me to tell what's going on with that guy, he looks like a T*rk to me. How do you know he's a Gypsy? What are the lyrics about, broadly speaking?

>gypsy
That's a Hungarian man

Fucking hell, what the fuck is that supposed to be.

he looks like an average guy to me desu, but he sings with a gypsy pitch and uses gypsy words

Dat qt.3.14 Irish guy that sounds like a girl
youtu.be/Dp3apBsLjvk
:3

youtube.com/watch?v=wt4L9NZTOmE

Hungary is a wonderful land of opportunity and dreams where even a pic related gypsy can grow up to be a white nationalist and the savior of europe from the migrant tide.You'll even become whiter.

can you elaborate why this was/is ?

all the brahm, vivaldi hungarians dances do sound a little gypsie

>sings with a gypsy pitch and uses gypsy words
Sounds like the middle eastern garbage that's always playing at felafel restaurants or hookah bars here in USA. By which I mean that it sounds like a camel being raped.

It's not funny, they are up to 10% of Hungary's pop. They even wanted political autonomy in a part of the country couple of years back.

I've promised to watch this with my GF when the final airs, might kill myself instead.

there's no "gypsy music", the music they play was written by hungarians, but playing music for money is considered similar to whoring, so only lowlifes (like gypsies) would do it
it's how rural gypsies talk

Az hogy megszülettek.

At least it's not those Jedward faggots.

>They even wanted political autonomy in a part of the country couple of years back.

Nah. Gypsies are parasites and they know it. They cant live without a host.

A gypsy infestation is like a tapeworm, they will breed and live off your resources, sapping your strength and damaging your economy on all levels but it wont kill you. Mudslimes on the other hand are like parasitoid wasps, they lay their quick breeding fatimes in you and hope your country will nurture dozens of little caliphates till they are ready to pop.

> unironically cares about eurovision
what the fuck is wrong with you

tavesz baktalo

aint clicking that shit nigga

>Being too new to know that Sup Forums has rolling Eurovision threads whenever it comes around.
Taking the piss out of each country's act and the competition as a whole is fun m8, lighten up.

At least you can tell what sex jedward are, it took me awhile to realise that was a dude

+1 bro

2 gypsy gangs beating each other with bats which were replaced with light sabers.

Remember Conchita Wurst?the bearded transexual from Austria?he won in 2014

yea,that's Eurovision.

Fucking this, the first time I heard about Eurovision when they announced that they will send a gipsy o the eurovision.

No sane person watches it anymore.

Gypos are for entertainment, they steal and they play music. literally the only 2 things they do beside breed

I remember yelling CONCHITA, CONCHITA,CONCHITA to the hansis during the footsy game we had.

Who cares about the ((((((((((((((Eurovision))))))))))))))

I honestly don't care if he has "colored" origins or not, the song itself and style is cringeworthy. I hate it when Eastern Europe copy western pop pseudo-romantic emo bullshit.
Maybe I'm too elitist, but it's generic and shallow.

kek

>implying that bartok's "folk music" isn't all gypsy melodies

Romania Mare you mongol faggots

Ez az!

Eurovision is a homofest, so it's good that Hungarians didn't send one of their own.

Hupikék :DD

The only song that was objectively worse than our yodel it garbage,

Link me or give me his name

Truly patrician music

youtube.com/watch?v=IcaMpfJrbW0

delete this!

Implying they weren't already Swede-tier

Flamenco is also gypsy, and jewish klezmer sounds romanian but most don't make that association.

It's János Petrás, the singer of Kárpátia. Great band.

>200 million "people" watch this shit.

nuke us m8

>he

You sent a fat fuck, bulgaria sent a fucking 17 year-old femboy mongrel. Jesus wtf. And isreal, of course, sends a buff dude.

Crotia send a class 1 homophobe.

Lgtb hates this man after he stated that gays should be allowed citezenship, cause that would just repeat Sodoma and Gomorrah.

shouldn't *

Desigur, Ardealul e pământ românesc and fuck you Hungar Bozgors.

Also, source
dr.dk/event/melodigrandprix/eurovision-stjerne-indhentet-af-fortiden-udraabt-som-homofob

You are supposed to do something more productive

ott a pont koma

for a second I thought you looked into my soul and confronted me on not wasting my time on Sup Forums

Eh, fat fuck is the most proffessional singer in our country.
>both main political parties payed him to sing on their conventions
>our mandatory "muh principles" artists attack him
>he says fuck off all of you, I am a singer, if you pay me I sing

They actually succeeded, now there are steaming shitholes all around us on Hunnish land. You are living in one

whoosh i made you confront yourself

Lol

>Implying you have a chance of winning the (((Eurovision))) with a white guy

Nice

Might be because gypsies are the reject banned from india

Well, nothing out of the ordinary.

>10%
This meme has to end

says the roach

Az a baj hogy igaz

>igaz
Ugyan mármint 5% megvan biztos de kibaszott 10%? Ne viccelj

Noi fost primii in ardeal, sugi pula tigan !

Ha most még nincs is, a következő 10 évben meglesz. Csak nézd meg az arányokat, hogy egy magyar családnál mennyi gyerek van vs mennyi puja van a feketéknél, plusz ebbe még számold bele a kivándorlást, stb..

bazmeg

Oh shit the gypsy who we sent replied to the thread

sorry goy wasnt for you
was for him tho

>inszinuálni hogy a cigányok nagy része már nem külföldön koldul vagy futtat kurvákat

elmentem amszterdamban kurvázni és magyarul rikoltozó cigányokkal van tele az egész piroslámpás negyed

At least Belarus is consistent. Lukashenko insist they don't sing in english and incorporate some national elements.

Tudom. De ami a legnagyobban felbasz, hogy a környező országokban is ez van de azok a faszok mindig ránk mutatnak mert mi legalább tartunk róluk számot.

Nehéz olyan országban számot tartani ahol a lakosság 95%-a cigány.

>The Greek name, Tourkia (Greek: Τουρkία) was used by the Byzantine emperor and scholar Constantine VII Porphyrogenitus in his book De Administrando Imperio,[5][6] though in his use, "Turks" always referred to Magyars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Turkey#Greek_and_Latin_sources
Really makes one think

>nagy rész
>kis rész
Nem mindegy? Itthon is van elég, és az a 10% napról napra egyre közelebb van, hacsak már annál is több van

t.Átlag "nacionalista"

>tfw when greeks were so retarded that they thought all nomads are turks
rly activates my almonds

10% WTF??? They are under 3 percent faggot, (300k from 10 million.) No country has more gypsies than 3-4%, not even Romania.

Guess that makes the "Romanian Folk Dances" gypsy as well, no?

Its a meme created by some very "smart" nationalists on the net

Sounds just like your politicians really then.

Keep believing that
This map was made back in 2001, now its 2017
x3 the percentages, and you get real numbers

Highest estimate says 990.000 out of your 9.8 million.

Better to go with the worst case scenario than to underestimate the problem.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

The girl in the back is pissed

jobb félni mint megijedni, névt.

Nah, you're spot on it is the worst really.

literally the result of a nigger American coming on vacation and knocking up a hrvatica. we have our differences politically but genetically this pisses me off too..

I didn't watch today's performances but Moldova was dope.