Face it Sup Forums, if it wasn't for anime or video games you people wouldn't give a shit about Japan

Face it Sup Forums, if it wasn't for anime or video games you people wouldn't give a shit about Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUwWSgINauY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have japanese dragon quest 2 hintbook GIVEN TO ME BY A REAL JAPANSE KLID IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! JAPEN #1

I still don't give a shit about Japan. Anime was a mistake

Source

What about video games?

I don't give a shit about japan.

source fast
need to sleep

>if it wasn't for a country's culture you wouldn't mind it
no shit sherlock

yeah, so?

Japan isn't my homeland but I don't want it destroyed. That's some other people home and they have a rich culture which I can respect.

Of course not. It's a cramped bunch of islands with ugly people and an awful anti-human culture that has too much of a superiority complex. Let them be, I say. If not for their exports they'd be completely useless to the rest of the world.

While Animoo is nice, on a principle basis, I totally approve of the polite gooks killing the rude gooks and eventually displacing them entirely.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a source on that.

Or the general culture of Japan. Do we have an all-nude girl band in the US?

Their video games are good and Dragon Ball Z was my favorite tv show. They're alright.

I don't like Anime or Videogames.
Still Japs are shit.

Best Korea should Nuke them all at once

but I don't give a shit about Japan

>you wouldn't care about a country if it wasn't for the goods it produces
Almonds activated

I don't have it, I found it on this board

Dunno, some of their other shit is pretty decent too. The only people who give a fuck about Japanese videogames are literal scum so y'know.

>all-nude girl band
Linkl?

Fuck you.

Face it Sup Forums, if it wasn't for Technological advancements or landing on the moon USA would not be relevant

What did u mean by this user?

Witness my triple doobs and know that I am right

dont play games or watch anime, i dont give a shit about japan.

Well yeah that's the scope of culture, something other poeple could admire. Too bad here in the west it has been infiltrated with marxism to gain population control.

NOOOO FUCKKKKK

I came here to post this

Pervert alert

Sauce?

>He doesn't imagine every magical girl as Hitler and every support character as a Nazi

If it weren't for the things that people do and create, we wouldn't even like them? How absurd.

Actually I first became interested in China and Japan because of history classes as a kid. The anime and video game thing didn't happen until later. I just thought learning about the different eras of China and Japan was fascinating and a good break from daily Holocaust and slavery discussions.

yes
also the food

i literally just googled
>all-nude girl band
all-nude girl band

youtube.com/watch?v=XUwWSgINauY
sounds pretty good.
false advertising though, they are wearing stockings and gloves

No its a RARE Nazi history video.

That's interesting

You forgot Samurais and Ninja, faggot

>Japanese ambassador Kintomo Mushakoji and foreign minister of Nazi Germany Joachim von Ribbentrop sign the Anti-Comintern Pact in 1936.

I can fap to this

i never gave a shit about japan, it is shitty country anyway.

This. My parents bought a bunch of cheap samurai movies when I was a kid that I liked.

Somebody find the source of the OP pic ffs.
Which weeb board do I ask? Who will know?

japan is pretty neat they're bad at kissing though.

also Japanese are one of the two racial/ethnic groups I don't hate being in America

you forgot electronics other than vidya, some movies, and cool swords.

and the chicks, meow...

They have 9yo junior idols lolis sucking on bananas and popsicles and shit in a POV way, i'm not complaining.

Yes, I only care about anime among everything east of the black sea, your point?

Sure I would, JDM cars and their car culture are awesome.

POO

Fuck off, their isolationist history is great

You give enough of a shit about Japan to use websites modeled after Japanese websites.

well , they have a nice culture and it is the world 3rd economy , so not really.

Dumbest statement ever, congrats.

>if it wasn't for all this things that make X relevant, X would be irrelevant!

>tfw fat basement-dwelling bong hasn't heard about Japanese martial arts

martial arts is a chink thin not a gook thin, they more about honour n sheeeet

I really like gritty asian movies, specifically about highschools. Like where a girl is getting bullied and then brings a razor knife to school and fucks shit up. It's so fucking nostalgic considering I watched that shit was 6

Only games, anime can go fuck themselves.

Wrong

Kurosawa is pretty great.

Judo, jiu jitsu and others

IN

I play their games, watch their cartoons and I still don't give a shit about those gooks.

still not the same art

form

I only give a fuck about japan for aesthetics

t. /fa/

anime is trash and so are vidya

Get the fuck off this board and take your shariablue bootleg meme with you nigger shill

They still make the best pickups. In spite of the cultural and political challenges they face in the US, the sheer quality of their pickups shines through. Any of my fellow burgers who get triggered by this can kiss my '92 Toyota.

That's not true, I loved the whole ninja / shogun / katana / samurai mythology thing about Japan long before I saw Akira.

the japanese have a strong sense of race, nationalism, and semi-xenophobia. Makes up for their degenerate pop culture