Has anti-Russian xenophobia become fashionable in America now?

Has anti-Russian xenophobia become fashionable in America now?

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2015/12/putin-and-jews-a-complex-relationship.html
softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Pseudoscience/harvard_mafia.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcNyzQ6SOA
carlbeijer.com/2016/08/the-blatant-racism-of-liberal_8.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PG31tm-LEtA
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-‘deity’-behind-their-‘meme-magic’
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKKPGhh-ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ignpY3hZbk0
video.rambler.ru/kanal/novosti-na-tk-rossiya-24/ssha-budut-sledit-za-rossiey-iz-yuzhnoy-korei/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Q81obd-Rys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one gave a shit about Russia until they started spreading this propaganda. It so easy to make these idiots hate something. Pepe, confederate flag. It barely takes any effort

it is called Russophobia.

Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, who also owns amazon and has a contract to work with the CIA.

WaPo is the main source of all this anti-russia shit.

Make sure to buy your Amazon Echo Show®

Havin russian descent apparently means you work for putin

No one believes anything the Washington Post says. It is catering to an ever narrowing group of insane leftists. It would be out of business if it counted on circulation and advertising. BEzos pours money into it and props it up so that it can continue to print left wing propaganda. Carlos Slim does the same with the New York Times. Rational people like us understand that it is why they are fake news.

i really dont get it.
im russian, and im struggling to not give a shit. Ive kind of prided myself on the fact that russians are smarter than to get triggered by obvious propaganda.

it's become really blatant, and im starting to care, tho.
keith olbermann actually referred to russians as "russian scum" is there any other ethnicity you could say that about and get away with in this day and age? i dont think so.

man, mark ames is so based. he actually gets it.

It's kinda weird. My wife has gotten weird looks and passing comments when people hear her in public.
So much for the tolerant left.

What good has russia done to the west again?

>tfw father's family is from Russia and I unironically like Putin more than Trump

There is no such thing as a moderate Russian.

the war on Russia and Putin is very largely a Jewish one.

Not only were the Old Bolshevik mass murderers mostly Jews, after the USSR fell, though the Jewish population was well under 5%, almost all the oligarchs who raped Russia financially were Jews.

Almost every fucking one.

Putin basically played the more loyal Russian Jews against the more globalist ones.

henrymakow.com/2015/12/putin-and-jews-a-complex-relationship.html

softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Pseudoscience/harvard_mafia.shtml

you should watch Maddow everynight

i'm thinking of making a compilation of all these anti-Russian slurs. Any idead where to start?

Good, we could use more of that attitude in Canada. We have too many milquetoasts.

Only Extreme Leftists. Nobody else believes it.

id rather not...
it's mind poison even if i know its propaganda.
giving it any attention would help (((them)))

I like Trump more than Putin.

>invented lots of communications and air travel technologies
>many medical and scientific discoveries like viruses
>lots of innovative farming inventions

Can't think of anything notable which Russia has done in the past 50 years though.

>the concerned and butthurt twitter user...
>anti Russian xenophobia....

what about the huge anti american sentiment in Russia, they have North Korea style of TV shows where they show nuclear bomb falling on the US and where they threaten the entire American people
Russians abroad just take advantage of freedom and democracy, they should be happy they are not put in camps like the Japaneses during WW2

Trump has been ok on domestic issues but he is a joke internationally. I'd still vote for him again, but I lost most of my respect when he bombed the SAA airbase

>I'm scared
>I'm offended
>don't challenge my opinions
>make the world safe for meeeeee

Fuck the left.

*Votes Hillary*
I BET…
*Believes every single thing on he hears on Maddow/Colbert/Oliver*
I BET…
*Gets a liberal arts degree*
I BET…
*Has "open relationship" with his wife*
I BET…
*Wears "Make Drumpf Great Again" cap*
I BET…
*Gives his 9-year-old son sex change*
I BET RUSSIANS DID THIS!!!

there are a lot of Russian-Americans.

>they have North Korea style of TV shows where they show nuclear bomb falling on the US and where they threaten the entire American people
You seriously believe this shit? You deserve Macron 100%

>they have North Korea style of TV shows where they show nuclear bomb falling on the US
You do realize Western entertainment is the same? Look at the wars with Russia in video games and movies

that would be really cool.
i might join you on that one.
id probably start on twitter.
lookup big-name propagandists like brian stelter and fareed zakaria. see who they follow.
see which literally who blue check (((journalists))) retweet them/they retweet and/or follow.
i believe it's a pretty small circlejerk of self serving journalists who act as stenographers for globalist billionaires.
do research on all of these so-called journos, and assemble a clearer picture of where this garbage is coming from.

Pidorashka
Vatnik
Vatnique
Kozloeb

We need to meme this along with anti-kekistani, anti-confederacy shit, and anti-white racism in general. Perfect timing, desu.

We should get people to make stories where it sounds like being Russia in 2017 is like being Muslim in 2001, and be unsubtle about the fact that we're adopting them as our marginalized minority group because they're white.

What

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcNyzQ6SOA

radioktivnyi pepel did happen once though

No. Most russians are orcs.

Rooster made of shit

Most Westerners are just another kind of orc, Ivan

Not even 3 years ago, Democrats used to be rather friendly towards Russia (in comparison to Republicans). No idea why it has changed so quicky, probably due to Trump being such a dick and Clinton blaming Russia for her loss. I have never seen so much hatred against Russia and anything related to Russia like among the Democrats nowadays, it's frightening desu

I was talking to some coworkers about this a couple weeks ago, and we all agreed that we see anti-russian propaganda exploding all over social media and TV, but not in the real world. You don't hear people at the bar or in the grocery market talking about those evil russians.

It's very weird, and I'm not entirely convinced it's not all manufactured nonsense.

i mean who is openly mocking russian descent and suggesting being russian means you're a traitoron tv like Maddow, Kolbermann, etc

those are yakutas though

>>And the military apparatus of this country is about to be handed over to scum who are beholden to scum, Russian scum.
he did not reffer to whole russian nation though, it is kinda bad hombres

And yet nobody bats an eye at millions of Mexicans interfering in our elections. Where's the outrage over that from the left.

on imyel vidu kak v zapadnih (((novostyah))) ani lichno, rossiyu kak rod i kulturu opuskayut i izmivayut.
kak eto dazhe ne pro putina, a pro russkoyu krov' i lichnost'
zdes na mnogo strashneye chem ti dumayesh

Exactly. Russian is the new Muslim

>liberals
>talk endlessly about prejudice
>indoctrinate children in school about hating the 'other'
>show old school propaganda posters depicting the enemy as monsters
>'isn't that scary what humans are capable of?'
>turn right around perpetuate the cycle

How can these hosers be so self unaware?

hillary took the check 4 uranium 1

How is pidorashka not moking?

Its a combination of two words:
Pidor - faggot
And rushka - means russia, but more like sand nigger cuckold stan

I wonder why

>found the central asian migrant

I'm always surprised other people know who Ames is.
youtube.com/watch?v=PG31tm-LEtA

I doubt most people buy off on the entire Russia story but I think there's something more than just propaganda there.

Just casually reply Trump has a lot of Jews in his sphere. Maybe it is the Jews & not the Russians. Then watch everyone flip out

it's manufactured consent. Jews are extremely xenophobic and ethnocentric, and dumb goys will buy into whatever merchant shit they are peddling at the moment.

nu ne nado peredergivat', na mexicancev i arabov gorazdo bolshe naezdov

>If you disagree with people who want to restore slavery
>You are sosors shill
Stay classy, pol

it is like anti-Russian descent.

Watch Maddow mocking Russian names
Watch Colbert
Watch Olbermann

>le kekistan
kys

Hy и кaк oни личнo oпycкaют poccию пpямo в oчкo в нoвocтях?
Кaк cnn дeлaли peпopтaж пpo oбoccaннyю дepeвeнькy, гдe вce зa Пyтинa тoпят? Tyт дaжe пpидyмывaть ничeгo нapoчнo нe нaдo.

>Has anti-Russian xenophobia become fashionable in America now?

How young are you kid? Do you not know what the cold war was?

The liberals have lost their god damn minds because they need a scapegoat to explain their election failure and the MSM and online shills have happily supplied them with this scapegoat in the form of RUSSIA 666 WE ALL DIE NOW.

Fuck no I'm down with my Russo bros. May not dig their gov but we're more alike than different.

are american media, politicians and comedians using using "pidorashka"

By "slur" i meant the questioning of the loyalty of anyone of russian ethnicity in america

Sure, if Russians are white.

>The liberals have lost their god damn minds because they need a scapegoat to explain their election failure and the MSM and online shills have happily supplied them with this scapegoat in the form of RUSSIA 666 WE ALL DIE NOW.

Joos is the reason I work for minimum wage

they are comedians (apart from maddow who is mental) and did joke about jews, english and pajeets the same way, you are exaggerating

You nigger he's not asking for mean words you can call a Russian. He's looking for US media which is openly homophobic. Take your bullshit to 2ch pidor yebaniy. Ne pozorsya.

Cold war got over 30 years ago

>homophobic
Jesus I called Russkies faggots.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-‘deity’-behind-their-‘meme-magic’

no, you kill yourself, cause there's absolutely no reason to drop a successful troll

Nu tak bi srazu i skazal, mambet ebany.

A to hui vas poltardov razberesh.

there were some mad moments desu, Maddow did do politically incorrect statements

No one hates Russians more than Russian liberals. They are already in this thread, wallowing in their own shit to prove that Russia is shit. They think that hating on their homeland makes them "progressive and smart". For the same reason French and German people vote for more refugees.

American "liberals" only liked Russia when they were actual Soviets. Then they saw eye to eye.

Serves them right for destroying half of Europe and making communism a thing.

This.

Replace Russian with Illegal Immigrant and it'll be more accurate.

California has illegals working in their government infrastructure to benefit illegals.

Russians are mostly white so it's business as usual actually

Russian state Tv does not know it too actually

>Absent any actual evidence, what these attacks rely on is racist paranoia and suspicion of the Russian people.

Russians basically created propaganda/subversion

KGB did.

Surprised all Russians aren't immune to it by now desu

youtube.com/watch?v=WrKKPGhh-ZU
savsyem ne pravda.
yestle ktoto v lyubim mestom nameknet chtoto negativnoye pro arabov ele mexicantsov, u nego kareera konchetsa. tochka.
na americanskom televidinye on izmivayutsa nad russkimi iminami, pro kulturu, govaryat chto rossiya tolko podarila miru korrupziu i vodku, etc.
estle skazat chto mexico tolko podarila miru narco carteli i tacos, predstav' sebe chtobe proizashlo. kakaya reaktsiya be bila.

ya hochu tolko pokazat otvratitelniy dvoinoi standart.

I've been wanting to know what the fuck the left knows about Russian Intelligence Agencies and how they work to even suggest they interfered in an election, and how would they even go about doing that!

I tired to pick up a Russian girl on Tinder and now I'm afraid I'm disqualified from achieving higher office. Or at least that's one more reason on the pile.

i dont think you mean russians, m8

>>estle skazat chto mexico tolko podarila miru narco carteli i tacos

Trump primerno tak i govoril pro bad hombres

holy shit

why because of one programm during Obama admin? Lets count how many times Russia mentioned now in the media - go and read. And in what context.

>be Soviet Union
>Liberals: Concentration camps aren't real, russians are our comrades
>be Russian Federation
>Liberals: Russians are the enemy

I think it's pretty obvious what's going on in their thoughts.

>No one believes anything the Washington Post says. It is catering to an ever narrowing group of insane leftists.

This pretty much. Fake news is fake news.

>russian connection

my grandma watches Rossiya 24 and the USA enemy is number 1 theme every sunday

>pro bad hombres

lol, no seriozna

on govoril o cartelah v contexte sovremmenoy mexike. on nichego negativnogo ne skazal pro mexicantsov kak narod, ele kak culturu... no neo-liberalnaya media vzela eto, pere-interpretirovala, i nachala povtarat izvraschenneye pravdi bez ostanovke. estle ti tak dumayesh, ti zhertva propaganda v style goebblesa.

youtube.com/watch?v=ignpY3hZbk0

proof? Maybe there is a different perspective but no one calls them the enemy. Lavrov was in the White house and Rossiya 24 was all sweet and honey about USA-Russia relationship. I guess you stopped watching TV long ago, you don't have a grandma and just lie out of your ass.

No Trumpa za eto liberals kritikuyt. Razve ne tak?

A russkih obzivat' i shutit' pro nih socially acceptable.

Imagine liberal media openly mocking nigger 'culture', mock ebonics, make watermellon and bike jokes like it's the funniest thing in the world. Or picture them laughing at and hating the hook nosed weasel like (((people))) who chase shekels. It's all manner of wrong and raycis. But Russia hate is somehow comedy. That's the double standards we're talking about.

oh no some 2 or 11 year old said a guy is scary after being indoctrinated.

really made me change my point of view , this is what jews actually think.

Bad goy

Trump should pull a Yelstin and use congress for artillery practice.

You mean people of german ethicity from russia aswell as armenians and (((Russians)))

they do mock rednecks though, really nothing new, they've always been pro collective responsibility, nothing new

+15 olga
video.rambler.ru/kanal/novosti-na-tk-rossiya-24/ssha-budut-sledit-za-rossiey-iz-yuzhnoy-korei/

just one axample of anti american paranoid sentiments

im 100% russian goy and i grew up in america.
there are plenty of us here. believe me.

We are at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia. We have never been at peace with Eurasia.

I asked for proof and i'm olga? I can give proofs of my words with videos from state TV but he can't
youtube.com/watch?v=5Q81obd-Rys

>/ssha-budut-sledit-za-rossiey-iz-yuzhnoy-korei/
And so what? Your internal media also lies that Russia gives weapon to hamas even though its not true. Your media also uses any reason to blame Iran. You are not in the position to argue evrey.

Olbermann is not a comedian, he is just mentally ill.