ITS HAPPENED ITS HAPPENED ITS HAPPENED!!!

Get in here now! Obama Met with Russian Spy 22 Times!!!

Proof of Russia meddling for Obama!

Get in here now!!
dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/

Biggest News Ever!!

As an American Communist Liberal Marxist Leninist anti feminist anti sexist anti misogynist and capitalist anti white ist anti elitist (even though i have no need for a job, I HATE MONEY)

I am so Enraged!

This is how Sanders can still win!!

Leets meetup! #resist

So what. Obama is gone, fuck that guy.

>tits tattinint!!!
Tits not tattinint.

This is fake news pushed by an extreme right wing outlet.

Lol shows the Democrats planned the Russia thing and to pin it on the Republican candidate regardless of who it was to ensure theirs would get in.

Great plan

We always knew this.

>Obama requests approval to spy on Trump
>The 13th case to ever be denied, of over 45,000 cases
>Obama sends Serkey Kislyak to speak with Flynn and Sessions at public gathering.
>Obama requests approval to spy on them again, approved since they spoke with Russian diplomat.

>Months later, at Trump's first address to Congress, Sergey Kislyak sits with the Democrats.

In reality, Putin was working with the Democrats like a business partner/rival, and watching them burn and blame him is giving him a strong case of the chuckles.

What was it that Stalin said? Wasn't it "Accuse your enemies of doing what you are doing?". A very old and not very clever leftist strategy. Only people of very low intelligence fall for it. Unfortunately, the average IQ in the US is 97.. So we have more below average than above average. This also correlates closely with the popular vote. The dumb person's candidate had about 3% more votes..

obama is no the president now you nigger

Interdasting but not a happening.
Article is from Feb or March faggot.

>the average IQ in the US is 97.
We're working on that via deportations. The only real freakish failure we have is Massachusetts and that's because of their massive White Pride. They assume everyone non-white is beneath them so their future and the future of their children is always secure, thus they should get others to give away as much as possible for the sake of non-whites being risen up to the level of the oh-so-intellectual Masshole.

t. butthurt MA resident

I am going to drop some memes I saved awhile back on the DNC.

Is Obama the nigger with the glasses or the nigger without glasses?

Holy shit, you must be new.

All the oldgags here have known Obongo was a commie/Muslim/tranny-fucker from day one. Possibly foreign-born too boot.

Goyim.Stop Stop Stop!!!

Goyim stop what you are doing, right now at this very instance.

GOYIM YOU BETTER SHUT IT DOWN NOW!!

SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!

Goy please the Daily Caller isn't credible
Goy please stop this is fake news.
Goy please stop Trump will be impeached.
Goy please stop Trump and Russia meddled in our U.S. election
GOY PLEASSSEEEE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

The real Russian connection is right here.

>MUH obama

T R U M P F A G S are retarded

>Bad Dragon chandelier

CIA aaaaaaaayyyyy

Yeah my chandelier is shit. If I wasn't living in an apartment I'd get something better.
These are great. Thanks for posting

Obama sucks with or without Trump.

Good job man! Obama and his "free" of scandals administration doesn't look that good

Donating my life savings to Bernie.
WHO CAN MATCH ME?