8values.github.io

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgjlwmWnpZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i h-hope my thread isn't going to die while people are doing the quiz

r-right guys?

Can somebody explain?

Ohh boy

>1. having moderate political views or policies.

You too? Sweet

oh fugg

I got Autocracy, Wtf.

Bring back the Vaterland!

Im feeling the National Pride in this thread. Good work Anons.

>tfw a minority

Heil

>Inheritance is a legitimate form of wealth.
wealth as in something taxable?

or let's put it in another way:
if I believe that inheritance is a right and should NOT be taxed because my father already paid taxes on that wealth, what choice do I have to pick?

hope you all realise if you dont have over 50% liberty you should fucking die

help :(

nah that's silly. Authority must have a higher percentage of power.

Silly Salami Bro

>liberal
>ever
people like you are exactly why the white race is in decline. when stupid people are not lead by strong leaders they make stupid decisions and ruin their society

i have no idea who i am anymore

Inheritance is not a form of wealth on its own. Although, inheritance can be converted into wealth.

nah. i believe in complete isolationisim policies on muslim countrys, how can they get in if you dont trade or have open borders with them.

also i dont believe strong governments in peacetime are necessary. a balenced government is far better, and dont worry i hate the sjws and communists too

the eternal marxist jew

How the fuck are you progressing at all with all that Equality!

holy shit thats bad
are you jeremy corbyn?

unfortunately weak governments dont perpetuate their values which lead to this situation. you need a strong government to put down the sjws and communists.

Get on my level.

i expect better from you poland cmon

I unironically like may. even though she is bibi light

you may be right. but i think the people will realise this and force them to put them down. although if the eu survives the next 5 years i will start thinking we need a strong government.

JUST
this is not fair, Sup Forums bros

same theresy may is a god level ruler. she is destroying the eu and gives good speeches . now ofc im a liberal, but im not the common liberal. aka the communist sjw running around burning things. and for once i agree with the right, it has to stop.

Look at you Leftist-National snowflake

wtf

i think we might have some decent common ground potato friend. perhaps one day we will fight side by side

you disgrace your roman ancestors

did y'all even try

one day a grand potato burger alliance will form to destroy the eu and communists.

>anyone getting a rating that values nation over world

We live on one planet and we're reaching the point where benefiting your nation at the expense of the world will royally fuck us all over in the long run.

heil friend

It will happen, potato-senpai.

Fuck off, Soros.

Are you doing this for memes?

Nobody is this stupid.

I'm a NatAn. That doesn't translate into this test very well.

Yeah fuck off with your 'save my world'.

The world will become the Nation. Duh.

>Churches should be taxed the same way other institutions are taxed

this one really made me think. what to choose if you think all taxation is theft but hate institutionalized religion?

COMMIE GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=mgjlwmWnpZo

Why the fuck is it a bad thing to care about the future of humanity?

I want our species off this goddamn planet and out colonizing the stars. Not grunting and hitting each other over the head with the latest iteration of the club for several millennia, or however long we can keep this up before we royally fuck ourselves over.

We're already at that point anyway, with regards to climate change and the horrendous impact it is having and will have on the fucking environment we need to live.

At last someone who thinks outside the fucking box

Did i do good?

>Tradition vs progress

No

Ok, /leftypol/

>kike hating religion
Why am I not surprised.

Closest Match: Fascism

top lel

Guess I a Latino Fascist now, Pinochet when?

pinochet gave me hope all the whiteness hasnt left the hispanic genome just yet

what dose traditionalist even mean in this context? science and careing about old values are not opposites.

>but hate institutionalized religion?
>Living in Israel

I laughed.

>It's communist to worry about humanity

This is what scares me about fascist capitalists, you'll fucking kill us and ruin your own future if it nets you a profit now.

You and all your retarded ilk deserve honorable Darwin awards, what with your maladapted genes.

I wasn't talking about myself, I was asking a
hypothetical question

Its really the only way we beans can get our act together, we need a strong leader and someone to preserve the culture left to us by the Spaniards, if you don't have those safeguards you'll get this indio-catholic abomination that you find in the rural areas of northern and southern Mexico

Does
>Grunting and hitting each other over the head with the latest iteration of the club for several millennia, or however long we can keep this up before we royally fuck ourselves over.

Actually sound appealing to you?

capitalism and strong authoritarian leadership has brought about the best out of humanity. civilization was built on such concepts. you are a brainwashed idiot to not realize that.

I got centrist.

Pretty funny. I was me-meing about how centrist I was because it is so irregular.

But generally I believe in a market with restrictions that protect the consumer.
I believe in a flat tax to pay for moderate societal building. (Infrastructure,highways)
I believe coporations should be the stock of the market, but also not an entity
And instead of a natural capitalism ideology on culture we institute traditions that accentuate what it means to be a true citizen.
So a sovereign conjecture of a will per say.

This wouldn't necessarily promote a civic natiolistic society but it would help promote being apart of society than feeding off it or cheating it.

No welfare, but an inflated minimum wage according to state/city/area. That way a working force would be impacted to promote itself. With the increase in technology automation with replace most jobs but will also lead to many more job opportunities as the windows open.
(I.e phones>cellphones>>apps>money)
The technical ecology of the timeline would estate an idea that a self generating currency could rise. So baseline income could inflate all consumptions (due to excess demand).

Tl;dr I'm centrist

and what is your closest match? neolib or smth else

If you think taxation is theft I don't think you should be able to benefit from any public utilities or institutions or people who took advantage of public utilities and institutions.

Schools, roads, healthcare, water, ect.

What bothers me is that many of you people in this thread would agree corporations don't give a fuck about anything beyond making a profit, but then you act like passing public institutions without regulation wouldn't ultimately give us the shittiest possible service for the maximum possible cost.

Absolutely no shame :)

Actual results

am i an faget

>cuckservative

>tfw Neo-Liberalism

uh, this test is retarded.

>We should open our borders to immigration.

fucking nonsense

>fascist capitalism
Umm...?

Don't you have a breadline to stand in, commie scum?

k

>tfw neocon

Do you vote for Grillo m8?

See

A-are you me??

Nationalist Libertarian reporting in apparently

just re-took it

Weird. A lot of the statements are shit and dont really make a whole lot of sense. Not enough info.

We have an epidemic of commies here
>>what makes a man turn neutral?

Agree the previos 8values test was much more specific, this one has a lot of open questions
but the 8 values themselves are more accurate.
I got the about the same result

Exactlty me with little bit more economic market in real because in France we have social security and i can't reject it.

feel good gommie