At what point did you realive Trump would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7p_ltuXcOH4
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hubris
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak
youtube.com/watch?v=CCzbaD-Sk8A
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*realize

Seeing how popular Trump rallies were. It's clear the smear campaign the DNC was running was ineffective.

When the guy in the crowd shouted Pepe at Hillary

When PA was too close to call I knew it was ogre. Clinton should have won PA by double digits, easily.

3 hours into election night. Didn't think he had a chance but stayed up to watch anyway

same here

that was when I tuned in to watch the network reactions

When Florida went to him

Probably in 1993 during Clintons first hundred days when Hillary burned the Branch Davidians alive.

When he got the most votes in republican primary history

the only non-newfag answer

desu the nyt live odds were at 99.9% and I still didn't believe it was happening. I think I was in a bit of shock.

I was in the hospital election night because I got run the fuck over by a care a couple weeks prior.

I knew the second I saw Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan were too close to call on my tiny hospital bed tv screen. I'm from that part of the country and I knew how much Hildabeast was hated in these parts, and how she ignored the people here, and how her and her husband's policies had economically devasted the are. Once I saw they were all too close even with her legions of shills and voter fraud I knew she was done.

When the democrats cancelled the fireworks. Boom!

"Hillary Clinton's Crowd Size Dwarfed By Trump"

Canceled fireworks.

They either knew that something went terribly wrong that it was too late to fix, or realized that their bluff had been called.

The first time I saw an interview with him after he announced and his first rally. I knew Trump was going to win from the beginning because he had everything which was necessary to win.
>Worldwide name recognition
>Name connected with success
>Charisma
>Natural leader
>Celebrity factor
>Cult symbol
>The ability to fight back

I think they finally got honest internal polling and figured out they were fucked about 48 hours before the election. They ignores the rust belt for literally the entire cycle and then all of a sudden, two days before the election, every high level Hildabeast shill was flocking to the Great Lakes begging for votes.

They legitimately had no idea that the rust belt was furious with their globalist bullshit. Completely out of touch.

Much like brexit, I was expecting a loss.

I'd say by early to mid July 2015

Yeah im from PA too. Even before the election, i remember driving near my grandparents home. My shoulder was bothering me so i stopped at a tavern for aspirin. The lady bartender gives me one just as a Hillary ad came on the radio and started going on about how non stop these ads are and how shes going to let terrorists into the country. Everybody there was nodding in agreement. At that point it occurred to me hill bought all this media coverage but nobody actually stands behind her. Even in philly i couldnt find one hill supporter to argue with

I've realive pretty shoon.

Her campaign had phone banking and door knocking centers in practically every town with a population over 5k. I know in one local small town appx 8k population, they held 3 or 4 of these in summer 2016 and twice got nobody and twice had one retired elderly woman show up

When Clinton announced that shes running for a president. I was confident that a Republican will win, no matter who that is.

hilldog throwing a giant rally with beyonce and shit in michigan (solid blue state) like 3 days before the election

I had an inkling when he was crushing early mid-America states.

Then he won Florida and my pants flew off

>mfw Michigan started to go red

I expected him to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.

Glad it turned out the exact opposite lol.

"Only Rosie O'Donnel"
Convinced me he would be the nominee

Hillary Becoming Dem nominee convinced me Trump would be the next president of the United States.

Still upset I didn't bet on the election. I was 100% sure of that shit, even the day of.

See I thought he would win at first back when he wasn't even nominee, but the closer to the election it got especially with Hillary getting the DNC nomination on top of the blatant corruption I was sure Trump would lose

But if nothing else, I'm glad Trump won for the sole fact that it means that there isn't any significant margin of voting corruption. The power for the moment at least still resides with the people.

June 16, 2015.

When Leave took the lead on Brexit night.

The escalator

Back to r/thedonald

9:45pm election night, when the (((NY Times))) prediction for Hillary started dropping.

The irony of that being that Bill Clinton was screaming it in their ears all along. They were determined to not listen to him, probably because Hillary was so convinced that she got the job that she did not want to give the slightest indication that she needed any help, certainly not from a man, and certainly not from that man.

Somehow, in her mind, that was going to convince her that she was the real deal, not just a parasitic abomination who happened to be the lucky focus of the perfect combination of marriage, corruption, murders, timing and political fashion.

Nevermind that she knew that Kerry lost because he didn't listen to Clinton, and that - Jesus fucking Christ - why the fuck *wouldn't* she listen to someone who not only ran two victorious campaigns, including taking out a one-term incumbent, but campaigns for which she had a fucking front row seat and saw for herself how they were successful.

There simply isn't a word for that tier of stupidity.

It's crazy when you think about it. Like imagine just how hated a democrat would actually have to be to lose both Michigan and Pennsylvania and to Donald fucking Trump no less? You pretty much would have to be the shittiest person in the world.

Like I think Stalin could have won Michigan if he had ran as a democrat.

When he won North Carolina honestly

Still should have won Virginia.

I supported Trump since September of 2015, but it wasn't until the Vice Presidential debate where Pence was calm and Kaine looked like a fucking sperg that I knew he had it.

>At what point did you realive Trump would win?
When Hillary would not give interviews and the MSM was fine with it. She was such a weak candidate that even a horde of Jews on a network like (((CNN))) could not salvage her public appearance with 24/7 pro-Hillary shilling.

>I'll accept the result of the election... if I win :)
also this

when
youtu.be/7p_ltuXcOH4

Chicago rally riot/chimpout. I knew then the left and MSM were going to act like retards through election, in turn firing up the right, and having it backfire on them come November.

I think we should be very grateful she's that stupid. American Jesus was smiling down on us last year. That all could have gone horribly wrong if not for her astonishingly idiotic brand of arrogance.

I didn't. I knew it was close but I thought she would scrape by. I passed out around 8 and woke up to see "Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States" stickied. I was stunned.

Not like Trump didn lie his ass off all the campaign too. Ppl voted for the American Dream to come back. A little less they knew they were voting for the same old joo trick.

I knew when Virigina, one of the first states to report, was close and the (((polls))) said it was 13% or so for hillary. Hillary ended up winning but just barely and had to come from behind. Thats when i was 100% certain i was going to collect on my bets

The day he announced candidacy.

I honestly didn't expect it. When Pennsylvania flipped I dared hope

When I watched the shitshow that was the Democratic Convention.
>Hillary's Orwellian robot smile on the telescreen
>all those Berniefags booing
>Sarah Silverman telling the audience to please clap

It just demonstrated how much the Democrats were out of touch with their own party and I think it really affected the outcome of the election. A lot of Democrats I knew decided not to vote or vote 3rd party at the last minute because they just felt hopeless. Nobody really liked Hillary, they just didn't like Trump.

Maybe I'm naive but I still think Trump is trying against globalism and (((them))) he just has to be careful with it or they will JFK his ass. Eight years is a long time, let's see what he's accomplished and tried after he's had a chance to do so before we start writing him off as controlled opposition.

That really was a convincer that the polls and reporting were all wrong and that nothing that happened or was "reported" prior to election day mattered one bit. Preceding the VA results was Trump jumping out to a huge electoral lead in early reporting states too. That absolutely ensured that nobody in the midwest or out West would stay home and not vote thinking that Clinton had it wrapped up early.

And when Virginia reported as you described, that was the end of everyone's plans to go to bed early. At that point everyone paying attention knew it was a race.

"American Jesus." I like that...

3rd debate. She got destroyed.

the moment he ran desu

9/11 when Hillary took a dive. I knew.

When Florida and Ohio went red.

Hillary up by 12% goys
*fireworks canceled*

long ago

The way they tried to hide the crowd size disparity throughout each of their campaigns had me slapping my knee right up until he got elected, love how they wasted literally millions hosting a concert full of A-list music stars for free just to break arbitrary records and still ended up losing.

>There simply isn't a word for that tier of stupidity.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hubris

Went to a last minute announced Pence rally and it was packed. It was in a hanger in an airport, so it was a large crowd.

Meanwhile Kaine couldn't even pack a starbucks

it wasnt the escalator
it was the reaction to the escalator
the reaction to his announcing made it all obvious he would win

When I saw Hillary performances.

My nigga.

On 9/11
This video single handedly lost her the election
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak

Late 2012 when there was first talk of him running for president.

All those last minute signs.
>When they sent Obama to do a rally in Michigan in the final days.
>When they switched to the Russia angle in the last weekend after the Drumpf sexually harassed twenty women angle stopped working.
>When 538 gave Trump 30% chance to win instead of 1% on the final day after a year of shilling their sham polls to slavage some credibility for the future

When Hillary collapsed faster than the WTC.

Honestly that's where I changed my mind on him and Trump.
I went from hating Trump to realizing he hires far better than Hillary
Kaine looked spooked and acted like a dipshit

When I saw him in person at 2 rallies and he said "because you'd be in jail"

This exact moment was his final turning point:
youtube.com/watch?v=CCzbaD-Sk8A

His foreign policy speech months earlies was tottally earth shattering too.

this + DNC

hillary and her reptile DNC pedos sent BLM niggers to sabotage bernie's rallys

also the DNC convention was fucked i knew dnc were fucked beyond belief

bad angle

I knew that he would win against Hillary since December of 2015. It was probably just a lucky guess but I knew for a fact the Democrats were gonna push Hillary and that we needed something as unorthodox as Trump

desu the poltical climate isn't that hard to read

That's when I thought meme magic could actually be real, like Sup Forums somehow willed her into collapsing through shitposting.

"Only Rosie O'Donnell"

When I saw that tweet by Luntz the morning of the election I had a feeling. When he won North Carolina and almost won Virginia I figured he was probably going to win.

Before the actual day of the election I always knew he had a chance. So many people in the U.S. were in total denial, or else they didn't pay close enough attention to politics to see how unprecedented it all was. They just didn't understand what was actually going on. Trump was not the typical Republican. He was able to accomplish things that I think no other candidate could have.

When he galvanized he base by turning Hillary's "deplorables" comment into a rallying cry, and coming out to "Do you hear the people sing?" from Les Miserables.

"you'd be in jail"

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

It's fucking stunning how stupid they were about the rust belt, working class whites, all sorts of things. Just amazing.

Anyone who's traveled the country knew a republican would win 2016. The only dem who could've won was Bernie.

Even before she collapsed, you can see she was leaned up against the bollard like a plank, straight as a board, with the woman next to her keeping her from falling. I doubt she was even conscious during any of that video.

Literally? When I saw this.

911-seizure

>pa goes red

>holy shit, its happening

>donald trump is going to be the president

shitposting on reddit the next day was some of the most fun time on a computer ever

The moment he announced. And then it really set in during the first republican debate.

>Only Rostie Odonnell
Thats when I knew the liberal bullshit they typically smeared Republicans with would not work.

Kek, I remember Trump rallies and him telling the camera people to turn the cameras around to see the crowd.

When she said "it's a good thing someone with the temperament of Donald Trump isn't in charge of the law in this country." And he said "because you'd be in jail"

Yep this was it for me too.
CTR that day was in full panic mode.
It was glorious.

This point was when I knew he would win.

On election night, was pessimistic about his chances

I was still "No fucking way" all night.

Been living under Obama for so long, I didn't even recognize the coming of The Fon.

when i started to notice that there were considerable differences between the size of a trump rally vs the size of a clinton rally

the minute I put 600euros on his name

Same.

Why the fuck would that be the one word autocorrect decided to turn into a stupid video game reference.