Arizona: college students are going to start helping Mexicans sneaking over the border

12news.com/mb/news/local/arizona/nau-students-prepare-to-help-immigrants-crossing-border/438726957

Isn't that a felony?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/issue/the-law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRISON FOR ALL OF THEM
FUCKING CUNTS
GOD DAMN TRAITORS

Good. They'll just be arrested and charged with human trafficking

I'm not sure if it's a felony but it is very illegal

goddamn that traitorous. lock 'em up!

bill proposal now!

take away the students financial aid that are caught

How is this not treason?

OH FUG!

CALL TEH BOLICES COPS :DDDD

This.

Less than a few percent will be stopped, too.

It turns out that people that want to patrol the border have room temperature IQs and can be easily outwitted by toddlers. That is why they have and will continue to lose without even realizing it.

CAN YOU LEFTISTS SLOW DOWN THE DEMOGRAPHICS GAME? I WANNA LIVE UNTIL AT LEAST 35 BEFORE I DIE IN THE CIVIL WAR

NAU students

NAU is in Flagstaff, AZ

Flagstaff is like Hipster paradise IIRC

is it legal to shoot the students as they cross the boarder in this case?

Wasn't NAU the place that offered that anti white class? Something like "The problem with whiteness" or some shit?

If you read the article, apparently not. They can give them items but they can't help them actually cross the border nor can they tell them where to go.

They're on real thin ice.

Nark.

>just turned 38 yesterday

legitimately reported

Doing the Lord's work, user.

Yup

Also even if they aren't breaking the law those people are and the people bringing them are breaking an even bigger law.

>Just want to help my fellow Mexican brothers and be a freedom fighter
>Help a few over but get caught by border patrol
>Get sent to jail for a few years for human trafficking
>Finally released and return to my town
>It's a paradise of Mexicans! Not a single white guy around.
>Try to speak to my fellow Mexican brothers. "What's up my fellow AMEGOS!"
>One of them pulls a gun on me and tells me to hand over my wallet
>Get shot in stomach and bleed out on the sidewalk
>Before I pass out I hear them talking about how I was racist for attacking them

fairus.org/issue/the-law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens
>it is also a felony to encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in the U.S. knowing or recklessly disregarding the fact that the alien’s entry or residence is in violation of the law. This crime applies to any person, rather than just employers of illegal aliens. Courts have ruled that “encouraging” includes counseling illegal aliens to continue working in the U.S. or assisting them to complete applications with false statements or obvious “errors”. The fact that the alien is a refugee fleeing persecution is not a defense to this felony, since U.S. law and the UN Protocol on Refugees both require that a refugee must report to immigration authorities “without delay” upon entry to the U.S.

>The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to 20 years imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death “of any person,” the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a “victim” under the Victim and Witness Protection Act.

>Conspiracy to commit the crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years imprisonment.

>INA 274(a)(1)(A)(iv).
>U.S. v. Oloyede, 982 F.2d 133 (4th Cir. 1992).
>274(a)(1)(B).
>Vega-Murillo v. U.S., 247 F.2d 735 (9th Cir. 1957), cert. denied 357 U.S. 910.
>U.S. v. Sanga, 967 F.2d 1332 (9th Cir. 1992).
>18 USCS 371.

TREASON!!!!

It would be funny if they got cought, sent to jail and some mexican or ms13 rapes him.

>NAU
Why am I not surprised

Finally i can kill some americans and fucking wet backs legally, thanks uncle sam

It would also be hilarious if a wetback they were trying to save dies under their watch, and they'll have to go to jail for the rest of their lives getting raped by the people they were trying to save

You know, I bet Trump also thinks suicide is a bad thing to do. Maybe these liberal retards should start killing themselves in protest

*dispatch*

>A group of Northern Arizona University professors and students
>professors

For fuck's sake, kick these people out of your education system.

What the fuck are you doing with your life?
1.) Clean your room.
2.) Sort yourself out.

>Inb4 the students get caught and the professor flees in the van and denies the whole thing when parents start calling him about their missing kids.

that human trafficking charge will look great on the old curriculum vitae