EUROVISION

They all sing in English lmfao. They also always vote against the UK because they're jealous of our music scene and they're mad we don't take Eurotrash seriously. Top kek, stay mad Yuropoors it's funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
youtube.com/watch?v=oNIbK1DTT9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i always recognize the britons, especially in amsterdam. no shame in wearing adidas trackpants like a slav and those fucked up inbred island faces will scare the life out of you.

Eurovision is such a disgusting degenerate jewish piece of filth that I'm not surprised you anglos watch it
a literal tranny won
kys

Guy on the left is actually German.

>Your capital is literally one big brothel that exists only to pleasure pissed up Brits

>Anglo
>inventors
Lmfao

>Your country is only known for prostitutes and to smoke DUDE WEED legally

Last year I felt so fucked by Russia losing

>He says in English on the British-invented internet on the British-invented computer

Why are we so great lads? What's even the point of other countries even existing if they'll never be as great as us five countries? Truly we are God's chosen people. I love this feeling and the butthurt irrelevant country tears.

That is a good comeback. Kraut btfo

Guy on the left probably more healthy. Roids and bull testosterone can't be good for you.

I meant guy on the right more healthy.

Einen scheiß habt ihr erfunden. Möge Gott euch strafen für eure Verbrechen an der Menschheit und eure schamlosen Lügen.

>eurovision theme this time is "celebrate diversity"
>everyone sings in english

Brits invented the web, not the ternet.

Portugal doesn't and will win. Screencap this.

>the British-invented computer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse

Sometimes I question whether we're human considering we are so far ahead of everyone else.

Are we demi-gods?

Reminder that only anglo countries are allowed to bully Canada.

the reaction of non-anglos

They didn't cracked enigma too. It was one German traitor who gave it away to a typical British fag.

Internet itself is American. Also, you should clarify electronic computer.

It must be the only explanation. The Anglo is the superior race on this Earth. Everyone wishes to be like us.

Portu-bro should be there.

WE

WUZ ANGLOS N' SHIEEEEET!

Suck my cock

no not all sing in english :D

>yfw you realize Germany was so jealous of Britain and WE WUZED so hard that they caused two world wars

Some of the Francophile speak in French.

They wish they had Madchester.

Goddamn the rave and acid house scene wouldve been great to be a part of.

Gladly, Nigel.

You can usually tell you inbred lanklets apart from superior Anglos

>My feeling when the Angles, Jutes and Saxons did more in a conquered land, than in mainland Europe.

>taking this bullshit seriously
Cringe

Honourary Anglo

can they handle Heineken? apparantly they can't handle our Stella, they call em "wifebeaters" apparantly

At least you're not Swedish

The Anglosphere will always make the inferior Europoors jealous.

Anglo part needs more niggers

It was. I was a kid at the time but my dad was irresponsible. He took me along to raves and stuff.

Stella's weak, fake country.

We can handle Heineken. We can handle any drink. We just drink so much of any drink in order to get wankered and beat up Yuropoors. It is the Anglo way and has been for hundreds of years.

Says the shitskin.

>non-ANGLO flag
cringe

You can get really high percentage beers if you just go to local breweries.

Gibraltar is British and there's nothing you can do about it lmfao

it is weak, but you can't even handle our weakest apparantly

it is a fake country, what's your point?

█lol

Unless you're talking about our 15 year old Chavs, you're talking wank. Fake country.

We invented your country and broke you off from your Dutch brothers. How does that make you feel? *(chuckles in Anglo)*

Did someone say Anglosphere thread?

Rule Britainnia!!!!!

What was it like? I was born when it was going on but thousands of miles away in the Southern US at the time.

I don't understand klause, it looks like your speaking that defeated country's language.

reunification of the empire when?

I understood "I" and "shit" from that sentence.

>crimes against mankind
>country ruined Europe thrice in a hundred years
What did he mean by this?

>built a computer based on Anglo science

Lol

We are just beady eyed and sharp elbowed

And long running big nose heritage too. Rothschild family started out as jewllers to the British crown

Srsly

Kek confirms, Britain rules the waves!!!

Will we ever reclaim our crown boys?

>ITT: Faggot britcucks who think they aren't European

Britain is the most quintesentially European country, together with Germany and France.

Also the "Anglo" is German, that stockphoto model is American.

Ewwww Americans arent anglos anymore.

as much as i wish it were true, we shouldn't be considered anglosphere anymore.

too many germans / irish back in the day and now mexicans.

Delet this

Anglos are quite literally bottom of the barrel subhuman trash.

So happy Brexit happened. Now Europe can send all its shit to Britainstan with a one way ticket.

We are just as European as you, aka technically but not really. But there is a big difference: you had a low enough IQ to become communists whereas we created the modern world with the largest empire in the history of the planet and indeed the universe.

I was only 7 at the time, I vaguely remember parts. I remember being in a huge tent - and I mean huge, like a travelling circus tent - in the middle of a field for an illegal rave, and there were these DJs playing all this music, like Autechre mixed with Blur and Slowdive and stuff like that. Also I remember there were about 12 totally naked women having a fight in a pool of cold custard. Everyone was off their face on something or other, but it was quite friendly and I weirdly felt safe around this huge crowd of strangers.

They still have illegal raves but it's sadly not the same thing, it's more like a load of dickheads turning up in a wheat field to show off their Civic Type Rs, all playing different awful trance music.

we wuz brits n shiet

>one million non white immigrants to Canada every year

Not even Britain is this cucked

t. Rajesh Jeane-Claude Chang

this

>They still have illegal raves but it's sadly not the same thing, it's more like a load of dickheads turning up in a wheat field to show off their Civic Type Rs, all playing different awful trance music.

ha, yep you summed them up well

I don't mind a united Europe. It's the muslims that are the problem. Which is why I'm happy Europe is leaving. That country is lost, better to break off all ties and sacrifice it. Ship all our garbage to it.

No

Midlanders and Northmen are the worse. Hardcore disgusting inbreds that prefer to eat with their fucking hands.

t. Paki Londoner

Britain, is leaving, not Europe*

t. Alberto Barbosa

I'm calling it now, this years Eurovision winner-
youtube.com/watch?v=oNIbK1DTT9A

and vaction to Tuga hippies and commoners, remove Hashland

FUCK YOU NEGRE!!

I HATE ANGLOS

I HATE CHINKS

I HATE POOS

I HATE ARABS

STAY OUT OF MY PROVINCE!!!

By speaking our language you fully submitted to us, we essentially conquered you. How does it feel to be cucks to the anglo master race?

Quebecois are fake French and trash

Quebec genocide when?

>t. i had to learn french in school

you are cucked too angloboy

at least we are not 56% white like you mr. Jamal

we proud quebecois protect our heritage, our culture, our race and our language against all odds

you angloturds invite shitskins that don't even speak your language or care about your culture, wait oops niggers singing hiphop is your culture right? lmao stopid angloturd

Soon brother, soon.

Why is it when I go to Montreal for a weekend they hear my weird american-norsk accent speaking French and instantly cold shoulder me, but when I go to Brittany for a week and they hear my accent speaking French they don't care?
Why are you so angry, user?

We call it 'wife beater' because it's cheap shit that council estate scumbags drink.

Not because it's too strong.

I take great pride in the English underclass holidaying in European shitholes who shit up the walls, harass the women, kick the tables and chairs from under them. The Europeans who consider themselves so cultured and civilized but depend upon the tourism revenue complain the Brits are savagers. Diddums, mon fere. Every Anglo nation is characterized by acting like an utter, utter dickhead and laughing with total indifference as smug European cry about their crudeness, their cruelty, their barbarity.

because you are anglo-subhuman

the french in france are cucked, they don't have anything to protect

here in quebec we had to resist anglo assimilation for several centuries, you are just another invader even if merely a tourist

The butthurt is strong in this one.

>t. i had to learn french in school

Yeah, against our will we were forced to learn French. Germans, Swedes, etc. though choose to learn English on their own time making them cucks.

Who the fuck would want to look like that