BREAKING: Israel bans Muslim prayer ezan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqrdhgXFNbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel NO

But that god damn clock in the UK can annoy everyone forever.

Buy them all wireless Beats. Use subliminal messaging to enforce their desire to move to Germany and Sweden. Prophet.

I'm telling you from experience bongs are nothing compared to that fucking snackbaring in the early hours over shitty PAs. I got no problem if they'd keep it in their own country but they wanna spread that shit everrywhere. For once I agree with (((them)))

But Obama said those are those most beautiful sounds he heard.

you've clearly never heard the ackbar

for some people, it's noise polution, to me it's terrorism.
My family was cut in half by these nigger savages, that's why we came to America in the first place. They want a Lebanese civil war 2.0 i'm more than willing to give it to them. Americans are more blood thirsty than the Israelis could have ever been. I almost wish there was another civil war in lebanon right now so trump could do what Israel did and gas the eternal arab, purifying the old country.

>I think it's beautiful
>everyone must agree with me

I'm so glad that guy is gone, he was poisoning America and he caused this new resurgence of race hatred.

GREATEST ALLY

Anyone else doing this would be Nazis.

>Netanyahu Unaware of the Camera 'America can easily be moved'
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
You're literal pet dog, taking orders from your pet owner

Well it is noise pollution
If they want to carry on like that, they'll have to move back to the desert wastelands
When in Rome, do as the Romans do
However, kikes run the UN and if any other nation attempts to silence the Muslim wailing, they'll be accused or racism, religious discrimination, the whole thing
I'll defend israle when israle gets the hell out of everyone else's business
Until then, I am firm in the belief that dumb moslems are the blunt tools of the kikes, sent to destroy all other cultures

good.
this shit is annoying if you live near arab city.

I live in a town near the border of the west bank I can hear it(but it doesn't bother me because it's not loud).
I can't imagine what it's like for them to hear it at 5am loud as fuck, no wonder they angry all the time, they can't even sleep right.

also I'm pretty sure that in EU and US the mosque are not allowed or don't play prayer sound at all.
there is also alternative like radio for those who want to hear it.

I never really did any research on bibi but holy fuck is he based.

Good they shouldn't be blasting that shit all over anyways. Fucking dune coons

I'm pretty sure mosques are already silenced in europe.

Good dog, defending your owner like that. Very loyal pet.
>Be US
>Strongest army on this planet
>Still manage to be annexed by couple kikes

Can we ban Muslims entirely for genetic pollution?

>be fin
>once a member of the strongest alliance on earth less than 100 years ago
>now guzzling muslim cock for merkelbucks

Who am i kidding, you're a shtiskin arab. European countries are so far fucked that when i see any of your flags i think of an arab living in a state funded mansion, sitting at a chair shirtless and smoking a hookah.

I really don't know how any sensible human being can look at Israel and think they're the good guys.

I rather hear the brits bong than a sandnigger allahu snackbaring in damn 5 am

>Who am i kidding, you're a shtiskin arab
And you're just shitskin, mr. 56% white (counting arabs and "white" hispanics". That's extremely low compared to our 98% white.
You're still nothing but dead meat shield for Israel. I hope you're ready to be drafted. Remember when you used to fight for your country and not Israel?

I know it's basically noise pollution...
But when you're innaidf
And you're inmawoods except it's onnarockysandhillwithsomegrass
And it's 2 AM
And your night patrol is half over
And you just brewed up a finjan of coffee
And the muazin starts the night call to prayer
And you just lean back and sip on your coffee and consider lighting up a tuna

It's the comfiest shit ever

If we have to have durka durka calls to prayer, the rule should be that no electronic devices may be used. No loud speakers, no teak deck recorder replaying the same shitty camelfucker from the 80's, just a guy up in a minaret making goat sex noises.

If they want to bitch about church bells then we will agree to not use electronic loudspeakers on church bells...

Then get out of Palestine dumbass

Did you learn English before or after you learned Finnish, Abdul?

Well my lebanese friend, i´d suggest you to create a more accurate view of what Europe is and which is it´s status right now.
Memes =/= Reality

What's a lestine

He is correct. Americans are very emotional and obnoxious people.

A Jew who marries a non-Jew in Israel faces a two year prison term. Yet they push for diversity in white countries.

Israel is enemy #1

then go back to the ukraine you jew faggot

Did you learn Spanish or American (not proper English) first? Who am I kidding, Tyrone Juan Hernandez, of course you speak only ebonics and Spanish.

Europeans are much too tolerant for that.

>not enjoying being binged at 3obongs in the morning
and you fuckers dare call yourselves anglo

>wanting more Jews in the diaspora
Why?

No, he's pretty much spot on

You know, given normal human nature, I don't believe that most of the muslims didn't breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm not getting memes twisted with reality. I have family all over the world because the eternal shitskin literally leveled our village with mortars. I keep in touch with them and their children, and they all tell me about how cuckolded their countries are. The only family i have who are proud of their current country are in America, because America is gods country.

Last night i called a homeless person a disgrace to our race, and told him to get a job because he asked me for a cigarette. The policeman told me have a good night and i continued my jog down the street.

If you tried the same thing you would be in cultural enrichment camp right now.

He doesn't have a slightest idea that we have so few Muslims that they aren't capable to replace us natives. Also, you can't play any call for prayer between 22-07.

It's only nice when you hear it from a distance.
>when to bad at 4AM
>can hear the muazin
>from so far away you can't understand the words, and you lying on your bad
>nice surrealism vibe

but again only from far away, on very specific distance

Good.
The only thing worse than fucking Islamic calls to prayer is black metal.
Fucking Nordic filth.
If I had to pick between the two I'd pick the Nordic filth.
Roach tunes are the absolute worst.

Now if we can only get them to control Muslim pollution, period. But bravo Israelis.

>it's not a Holocaust if (((they))) do it, right?

I'm surprised they hadn't already banned that.

but when we ban ritualistic slaughter of animals they suddenly become best buddies with the muslims and call us hitler

Get a room you two. This is a marginally interesting topic and you two got so easily sidetracked it's pathetic.

Stop shitting on one another and start shitting on muslims and israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqrdhgXFNbU

lies from satan

When it's several far away ones which are slightly out of sync it's comfy as anything

Your country was over-run by kebab a few hundred years ago.
Idiot.
The only reason you're typing is because Spain was liberated by the Reconquista.
And you retards are about to go through it again.
Because you have the I.Q. of house flies.
Either reproduce or kill yourself
You're currently a waste and a liability.
Your country is dying and I will shed no tears when kebab beheads you for being filthy kuffar.
Good luck in the pending religious war.

I merely said that You Americans are Israel's personal pet dog and that loser got triggered over it.

Israel fixed the K/D ratio in lebanon with their intervention. Whens the last time USA joined a war for the sole purpose of killing arabs?

You anti Israelis are ignorant cunts who have no idea what happens in the middle east. The eternal shitskin comes into your country, breeds like a roach, then forces you out of your own land. They have been doing this for a thousand years.

Israel, Lebanon, Armenia, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Iran, Kuwait are rightfully caucasian land which has been raped and pillaged by the shitskin scum. Israel is the last bastion of white power in the middle east. You cannot stand against Islam and Israel, because Israel is the only white country on earth that stands against Islam.

Based Israel

Who wants to fuck an inbred jew? Even Kushner is cockeyed.

>kosher apartheid

Fuck you nigger. I'd beat your brains out with my bare hands. Once the kikes and lib cunts went open borders for Europe you all doomed yourself. Theres not enough time for it too happen. You pissed off the Wrong Race.

>my fucking sides

Do burger towns not have bongs at every hour? In about 15 minutes I'll hear 11 bongs out my widow for 11pm.

We have bongs at every hour, yeah

Depends on the town tbqh. The town I grew up in had a church in its center that bonged on the hour, but between like 21:00 and 5:00 it would just bong once rather than indicate the time via bell.

>We're just doing the same thing they do in Europe

>Oy vey Europeans stop doing what you're doing