Wow this really activated my almonds. What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Wow this really activated my almonds. What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt maggie jordan the retarded model?

Employees investigating trump = all Obama appointments.

from the look of her photo yes but unfortunately no

inb4 somebody digs up tweets from this account demanding the firing, resignation or assassination of James Comey.

Can she tell us how many people investigating Hillary Clinton have been killed though?

investigations don't go away because you fire employees

police departments don't shut down when you fire the chief of police

mcdonalds doesn't close when you fire a manager

schools don't stop running because the principal was fired

see where I'm going with this?

that's not how you write tilt

where are you going? stay here and post memes

Yes, because it's a complete stretch of the imagination to imply that these people weren't simply fired because they didn't do their fucking jobs.

Tell that to dumb normies who can't use two brain cells

True.
You have to have nannies kill kids or people suicided or pillowtop heart attacks to stop that kind of thing.

If I was snooping on my boss and got found out I would get fired too.

>IT'S OK FOR CLINTON TO DO IT

8 YEARS

None of those 3 people were investigating Donald Trump.

Yes, but is Donald Trump smart enough to know this? My money's on no.

He's sending a message to the next people in line you dip

This list isn't even up to date anymore

Wtf did Sally Yates investigate? That immigration ban while she was ag?
Comey was the inly one "investigating Trump" as in his campaign. Ge handles everything like its ok no probs but it just creates a void for media conspiracies like these.

What happens if you flip the order of these two,
Really engages you in critical thinking doesn't it?

The real reason Trump fired Comey was likely someone told him he couldn't do it. It'd be political suicide. "You'll never recover from that", said Sean Spicer. Even Comey thought it was a prank.

He is truly unstumpable.

It's obvious (((they))) have send a memo to all the MSM/celebs/influential libtards to shill for this russian bullshit.

>Still using Hillary as a deflection

Did you lose faith in Comey after what he pulled during the election?

Another broke ass Hillary gambler. Let's make a bet on any evidence of collusion with Russia ever being found. I'll give you 20000 to 1 that nothing gets found before July (one year of investigating) and 10000 to 1 for before Nov (one year of pathetic liberal deflection for shitty hillary) and 5000 to 1 for Jan 20 2018 (one year of MAGA)

>Oh look the boss is firing all the people who never do anything productive and always start shit because they don't like the boss

1. Sally Yates never investigated Trump. She was acting AG for an interim period before Sessions. Her only action was defying the president's executive order, for which she was fired.

2. Preet Bharara never investigated Trump. Preet Bharara is a soiled little bitch who lost it when Trump fired him, along with other the rest of the DOJ holdovers (like every president does when they come into office), and likely because the Democrats overtly planned to use him as the "independent" special investigator into their Russia fanfic because he's likely paid for.

3. James Comey wasn't investigating Trump. The FBI was investigating the Trump campaign. James Comey being removed has no effect on that investigation, unless he was in some advisory role and giving advice, which would matter little. The "employees" doing the investigation are still there, and the investigation is still ongoing (as far as we know).

So, in effect, none of these people were investigating Trump.

Do leftists ever stop lying?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

Are you sure about those odds?