Why be on the downlow

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/hey_wait_a_minute/2006/08/get_out_of_my_closet.html

why are so many men willing to be on the downlow? why dont hey just come out? Especially of they are a celebrity? Catylin jenner came out and she was accepted.

lastly why has atlanta become as gay as san francisco?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ses58
discord.gg/Ws3US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any of you guys on the down low?

is it gay to have sex with trannys? they look like women but are more freaky and a lot easier than women.

is it gay?

Gay boi fagboi here

i hooked up with lots of down low men. Most of them were white actually. Many of them have families even too. They fuck me in the ass and then they kiss their wives.

fucking trannys inst gay

you are attracted to women but you just can't get any so you a ladyboy. Lots of white men cant get laid. So i often dress up as a women and suck their white cock. its not gay for them.

how do you trick men into fucking you? also do you look like her? she is actually a man.

So when desperate white men are looking for poon. I would email them. i would tell them im whiteboi pussy. i have pics of me in a dress with makeup. i say then can i do whatever they want. cum on your face pee on me facefuck me till i puke. its all good

9/10 a white guy will go for it. they rarely get any so they do it

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/ses58

what is this?

so what do you think about men being on the downlow?

whats polgb?

Yes you are having sex with a man you're a fag.

C-can you mail me?

a chat room for gay guys who are conservatively minded or open to such people

A relic of the past hopefully soon erased by the enhanced family status of gays who can adopt and marry now

you live in a different country sorry lol

No because our pretending its a woman. its only gay if he is attracted to men.

>lastly why has atlanta become as gay as san francisco?

Because they want to be plowed by niggers who are on thedowlow

>On the down low
>Nigger talk

Actually is mainly whites in dl. So many white men fuck me in my tight ass and then they are married. i fucked a few doctors and lawyers as well.

its very rare we find a hung black man with massive BBC to fuck my ass. But i love to bottom for bbc.

whites say it as well

So blacks have bigger dicks. are they better at sex.

and yes most BBCS go after women especially our women.

its white man talk as well. many whites are in the closet too

Whites say closeted homosexual, in the closet, confirmed bachelor, blah blah.

Nigs made that down low shit up and laugh at you for saying it. Bet you say bae

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Ws3US

Yes BBC is very real. I love black men because they are more aggressive in the bedroom and not afraid to really open my ass.

But alas its really hard to find gay black men. I find gay whites easily though. Many of them have families. Many of them say they want to give their families up and just go gay.