Mom of adopted nigglets spots confederate flag on grocery store

>Mom of adopted nigglets spots confederate flag on grocery store
>Mexicans try to defend it's history
>Goes into maximum overautism about it

youtu.be/zRvMCWGO5y4

Let's use this thread to make more memes to fuel the machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Maggie_Vespa/status/862781530866724864/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism
reason.com/blog/2013/06/19/pathological-altruism-the-road-to-hell-r#comment
youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>> man stands 30' away from her
Stop approaching me. This guy assaulted me. Starts crying.

Women are worthless

The day will come when we can make offspring without women

I feel fucking horrible for her kids. I love how triggered lefties get when they see the Confederate Flag, though. Now THAT'S entertainment.

checked.

Yeah that's the worst part, i can only imagine how those kids are going to turn out when they grow older with such an unstable mother.

>talks shit to a large man and questions his knowledge and heritage
>guy mildly retorts while barely raising his voice
>stands across parking lot waiting for her to leave
>she cries and claims he assaulted her

I want all liberal women to die

What is her name?

what a stupid bitch

HE'S STANDING BEHIND ME, HE'S ASSAULTING ME
>pans camera to show a man standing half a parking lot away
KEK

Heather franklin

>be me
>other side of the world
>NOW I am aware of some insignificant bitch ranting, in a store that I will probably never visit, in an unknown place

This century makes no sense

Its fucking surreal. I'm borderline ready to be told this is some kind of psyop.

Boo fucking Boo Hoo. The world doesn't always conform to your set of beliefs and values. Go have a fucking melt down you totalitarian libtard.

KEK

It really doesn't matter where you are, be sure you're triggering some random SJW by just existing.

>calling the police over a flag

Alright Sup Forums you know what to do

I was kidding about this by the way. I by no means want anyone to actually die, just their ideologies.

I know man. It hit hard when the mother walked off still sobbing/ranting and the kindly soccer mom comes in with her cheery "you ok sweetie?"

>literally shaking

The store is getting picketed in two hours

This is wrong
Which kike legislated to hand kids to mental deficients

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>propagating the lie that the civil war was fought over slaves

In what reality does a person risk their life in war over worthless niggers?

It was the war of northern aggression, the north was parasitic of the south. South so no thanks and left, North declared war. Period.

What a time to be alive

what the fuck is wrong with these people seriously?
its actually scarily mentally challenged behaviour at this point, is there something in the water over there?

>southeast portland

>cunt's video is recorded vertically
>store guy records horizontally
It's things like this that make me sure I'm on the right side

Fucking this, its the point where the realisation suddenly dawns that it doesn't even matter what you say to this person, they have a bunch of shite to spew out and whatever reasoning you might use they will spew it regardless.

Pretty sure this sense that what I'm saying doesn't even matter, which makes me flush with white hot rage irl when arguing with girls, is what the normies call being 'triggered." Got the same feeling watching her.

is there something in the water over there?

he doesn't know.

>I'm Mexican!!!

Lmao, is this what pussy ass whiteboys resort to when they can't defend their racist shit? Pretending to be minorities?

How fucking subhuman

Dude didn't even look remotely mexican

Fuck all of you racists

it's illegal
You can guess why

Kek

Be nice with your bro, nigger.

Why have we not memed this meme (the mother of all current memes) to breaking news portion of CNN yet?

oh god when she started breaking down i lost it, all women in these videos sound the same, act the same and are all the same branch of crazy

>these are the people that raise children

Kill yourself.

I thought you all were "white?"

I swear if only I had a bucket of popcorn on me for each time I heard college-type lefties preaching...

Kek has made his will known on the subject

Too late my dad works at the FBI and I just told on you

You sound like the MGtOW version of that psycho dyke who wrote the S.C.U.M. Manifesto.
Sort yourself out, bucko.

>reddit spacing

The Wall just got 10 feet higher, Pedro.

They know most people won't seek out context. They'll react out of instinct to a woman "in trouble" and "being harassed," and they'll support her.

kek

The woman is mentally ill

>when you're suffering from a victim complex but there's nothing victim about you, so you search for other "offensive" things to bitch and moan about and then you realize what you're saying is nonsense so you'll pretend you're getting assaulted all the while filming your dumb ass crying about non-issues to show your dumb hippy cunt friends

And to think, all she had to do was not look at that wall.
Bitch just walk away.

It took me a minute to realize this, but that confederate flag wasn't on permanent display like they make it sound. It was a rug for sale that just happened to have that design on it. From the way the news articles describe it she walked into a KKK store.

Someone who lives in Rochester go kill this faggot please.

I'm bothered by the fact he's holding it upside-down.

>adopted nigglets
This is disgusting. These little monsters will grow up in poverty and food stamps and murder someone when they grow older.

LOL, this loser posts on Reason.com all the time. He's libtarded to the extreme.

that is not how Treason works

Is he wrong? Look I hate niggers as much as the next guy but niggers have had it hard and niggers deserve a break

life without women is literally worthless
don't get me wrong i hate women but life is meaningless with a woman who tortures you daily and fuck you nightly

>is he wrong
>literally treason

nice b8, m8.

>Get welfare, food stamps, and cheap KFC
>have had it hard
What...

Fuck off, Yankee scum. The blacks down here in the South have Confederate battle flags on their own pickups. They don't give a shit.

I live about 10 minutes from this store. I heard Portland Direct Action Alliance is planning "protest" there in about 30 minutes. Unlike those faggots, I've got a job that keeps me busy until 5. Hoping for some news coverage at least, I want to see how stupid they look while yelling at a grocery store.

Proof that women never emotionally mature past adolescence. I can only imagine her trying to drive in that state.

>S.C.U.M. Manifesto
Just read about it on Wikipedia (It's Just satire!)

>MGtOW
Thanks to Sup Forums I first thought that was the name of a faggot e-celebrity and not the name of a weird movement.

truly we are blessed to live in such interesting times

dude you're on pol no one cares. please lurk more

Underrated post

I'm fortunate to be within driving distance, although it's in a shit part of town. I may show up anyway.

Ironically enough Portland does not fluoridate it's water, which also causes butthurt among libs.

please do, can't wait to seem some meming

reminds me of the glasses wearing character from Boys Club

twitter.com/Maggie_Vespa/status/862781530866724864/video/1

Removed it. More like somebody probably bought it right up for meme history. Fuck, I should of got it myself >_

I will never stop loving this moment from the election

>i had a personal verbal altercation
>DO NOT BUY HERE YOU ARE MY ARMY OBEY ME

why do liberals do this? fuck this prostitute if doritos is 25% off in that store people have the right to buy there whenever the fuck they want

jesus fucking christ gets called a bitch and keeps on and on and on whinning like a bitch
so a random stranger this dumb bitch started an argument with called her a bitch and to fuck off
SO
FUCKING
WHAT
go play online, youll get called faggot nigger bitch and to gtfo on a daily basis 99% of the time who the fuck cares?? this people dont live in reality they have Messiah complex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_Altruism

reason.com/blog/2013/06/19/pathological-altruism-the-road-to-hell-r#comment

>Start shit talking
>Person isn't taking my shit
>Lie and say he assaulted me

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

if i were there i would have spit directly inside his/her mouth
(honestly i cant fucking tell what this human is supposed to be)

In Louisiana they took down a statue of Robert Edward Lee in the dark of night. That was the second Confederate Historical Monument taken down. 3 more planned to be removed..History is being whitewashed err I me corrected.

/r/ing the satirical yelp review someone posted here last night.

Anyone got it? Please?

It was actually about central banking

She's such an anti immigrant racist cunt, she would probably be accepted in 4 chins.

She was also on the news trying to get a guy fired from the school because he doesn't want the school to be called a "Sanctuary".
Basically he stated the truth that while ICE should stay off school grounds, the school shouldn't be teaching students its okay to break the law (illegal immigration).

She called him a racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo

cucked by the state

Any anons who live nearby should shop there and show support. Post pics for maximum kek

He's clearly not white.
Also I agree, anyone who defends "racism" (which is a made up term) with "I'm not white, I can't be racist" should go kill them selves.

the person who displayed the confederate flag is not white.

Not being white he cannot be racist. He won the argument as soon as it began, using her own lefty logic.

>lefty
>logic
There is no such thing, people have to realize this. You don't win on logic with the left.
That spic shouldn't have said "I'm not white, I can't be racist" he should have said "it's a peice of history and if you don't like it don't shop here"
He basically implied only whites can be racist

Why are people like this allowed to have children? Who in their right mind gave her custody of children? It's sad to think of what those children go through by how emotionaly unstable she is, and how it'll affect them in their future..

as long as you don't shop there because it has some flag on the wall, her mission is complete

somebody shoot this bitch like they shot harambe