Maxine Waters: I Don't Support Trump Firing Comey, I Would Support Hillary Clinton Firing Comey

archive.is/xNt85

Please do not let this woman stop talking

People actually vote for this woman to be a leader of our country. A lot of people. WTF! I guess I shouldn't be surprised because people also vote for other retards like Pelosi and Cummings.

exactly. i'm glad they're propping her up because she is clearly off her rocker and fucked in the head.

>a stupid nigger said a dumb thing
absolutely shocking

She is only relevant because she says so many stupid things.

This old fart just keeps on giving

>smartest woman in washington

Dank meme. Let's give this bitch Parkinson's.

Is that a picture of a wig eating a raisen?

Maxine waters is a dumb nigger

underrated

Can someone give me a basic gestalt of how these people slip through the cracks and into Washington?

Does she really just get a seat at the table because people don't want to be accused of racism? I've seen this lady talk on the news its clear she has no clue what the fuck is going on

She, and Lee and Hank "Guam gonna tip over" Johnson come from a district of people who are as dumb as they are. They vote black no matter what.

That nigger

NIGTARD ALERT

Any firing of comey that isn't an effort to squash an investigation into themselves is a valid firing. When they do its obstruction of justice and an impeachable offense.

How is this mentally ill old lady allowed to speak in public.

digits confirm

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776

Democrats intentionally choose retarded black people to represent black areas because they are easy to control.

"But why are we trying to impeach him when he's an orange?"