Trump called ‘servant’ of Allah by Saudi cleric

(((Make America Great Again)))

rawstory.com/2017/05/trump-called-servant-of-allah-by-saudi-cleric/#.WRTLjw-7uXA.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Bahrain.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims respect powerful leaders.

^Galactic Brain

Saudi cleric who of course is a kike in a frock
Trump sold the US out to the kikes
So the Saudi cleric is correct
If he told Trump to get down and lick his foot, Trump would do it
He must have needed the money real bad
Took an entire nation down with him
Made cucks of the US
Traitor

I can just smell the Reddit on you.

So much of this

This. Too much newfaggotry as of late.

Trump basically just got the highest verbal honor a Muslim can give without being blasphemous

I declare a jihad against newfags.

This. Mussolini was called the protector of Islam. It's a pretty common title.

I came here just to post this. Saudis are kikes so of course they think (((Drumpf))) is doing gods work

>t. Farhad

Hitler got along fine with them too.

Allah is Jewish now? Think the medpack is broken,

There's nothing wrong with that.

Who would give a shit about sandniggers if it wasn't for oil, they'd still be fucking goats now.

Says the sherpfucking potato nigger.

aren't the triple brackets for the jews?

but it's true I have seen with my own eyes you dirty furries

>/r/the_donald calling others reddit
You guys have zero self awareness.

Allah=G-d=Hashem all the same thing really.

Fuck off oven dodger.

Is this good or bad?

soon you'll run out of oil and then what?

nice proxy m8

what the fuck i love oil now

Allah means God in english so chill out guys

Jihadists hate jews more than anything you fucking retarded shills

>s-soon you'll r-run out of oil
Kek, even you Shlomo?

No proxies here brah.

>replying to a dirty camel fucking nigger
you're just a wannabe son
God's golden race deserves better

Yeah, but he should be respected by Assad or Rouhani or the Jordan King, not some Saudi kike. But of course Trump licks Jew and Saudi ass so that will never happen.

Found the t_d refugee

>"Spare us from his evil deeds and guide him on the right path,” he wrote in a tweet
wow it's nothing

Saudi Arabia's oil reserves will last at least 60 years, that's enough time to develop alternatives, and it's already happening
mega solar power plant by 2032.
17 nuclear reactors in the next 20 years.

Yo Saudi anons

What is the opinion on Trump over there?

>60 years
More like 100, at least.

احتياطي النفط ثابت او يزيد لأن الاكتشافات اكثر من الإنتاج

mega solar built by Israel.

Wait, how can a Servant of Allah's family be at least half Jewish if not more? Who is Jewing who here?

Dude the only fucking reason they don't attack israel is the same fucking reason why every other arab country/nation tribe brotherhood militia or however you want to call it is not attacking israel.
Because..obviously..if they attack israel first they have the u.s and the biggest e.u countrys on their ass and will get fucked the same night

in other news Saudis are carving for US cock because they cant deal with iran on there own.

>Oh no what will we do if we loose the petrol dollar?! how will we pay off all the terrorist organisations that we put in to place.

we've seen how your neighbors built a country on slaves. are these your aspirations too? 60 years I am not so sure about that but it doesn;t matter with the current oil price

Which neighbors are you referring to? And I didn't say 60 years, that was the misinformed Saudianon.

fake news. we bombed isis several times

UAE and Bahrain u moron

UAE

its true israel and egypt have elimated isis in sinai, almost.

Dont muslims think everyone is a "servant of allah", even if they do not believe in him?

>man in semi-diplomatic position complements the leader of a country
>this is news
fucking
redditors
LEAVE

Question to the Saudis how often is Israel portrayed as anything close to the good guy in your media?

the schism between your elites and the people is so huge, as they have regular relations with israel under the hood.

the only thing Israel did was authorizing the Egyptian army to be in Sinai and a few retaliations

Are you saying Israel wasn't involved on the deep level you are wrong, most of the sat. intellegence was american and israeli, egypt can't and won't admit this.

also i'm sure israeli special forces are involved

Looks like you're using a very flexible definition of the word slave.

>come voluntarily
>get paid for work
>leave when contract expires
>many sign up to come back or extend contract
Unless, of course, you have an issue with not handing out passports like pancakes, you know, like the Eurocucks are doing.

>Bahrain
You showed your stupidity there, leaf.

even al jazeera portrays Israel better than saudi media.

>implying there isn't blacks and pakis being enslaved in bahrain

This is literally knee-bending.
LE FRUMTH BEE TEE EFF OH

your are right about the intel but there wasn't any Israeli soldiers inside sinay

I'm sure there have been israel soldiers in every conflict since iraq 1992. if you don't know that i can't help you.

Oh wow. In Bahrain of all places. Where do you get this information?

ok and what about the north korean slaves that north korea sold to the UAE. there's even a north korean restaurant there for the meetings between government officials

Make America (((Great))) Again

>too inbred to even google
>too fat from camel kabobs to even bother to type it
>philippino whore/nanny is mad again he didn't wash his small mutilated penis

here faggot
gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Bahrain.htm

I am in the IDF. maybe mossad guyz but no soldiers

Soon you run out of white allies......

There were definitely soldiers with little laser pointers in west iraq in first gulf war, gotta kill dem scuds fast

christcucks BTFO

yea that is true cuz Islams is conquering you

I am not that old

Back to square one

WTF I love the Saudis now.

t. the_donald

Slaves for their own country perhaps. In the UAE they're laborers like any others. What's between the North Korean government and North Korean citizens is a North Korean internal affair.

How many North Koreans are there in the UAE anyway?

Trump is a matrelineal descendant of Muhammad. Muzzies love people related to good ol' Mo'.

i was 6 and in gan with one of sheransky's daughters xD

20k if I remember. they are sold as livestock. that's not an internal affair

>gvnet.com
You retarded leaf have done it again.

Trump is rarely a conversational topic here so I can't talk for most Saudis, but my friends and I think he's a show-off, as is most businessmen, he has been a businessman his whole life, it's ingrained in his blood. For the american people to elect him is a big mistake, and I think you can already see that manifesting. He likes to contradicts himself, he's ambitious without ability and he thinks he holds more power than he actually does. Although he's not as well-spoken or intelligent as Obama, he's more honest and less manipulative than his predecessors. Will he make america great again? probably not.

>((()))

what is wrgon with that website kek

nu?

>they are sold as livestock
I doubt that is true, just like the other claims of slavery in the UAE all turned out to be bullshit. Not denying yet. However I've never met a Korean (North or South) in the UAE so I'll have to ask my Emirati friends about this story.

but he is better both for Israel and Saudi arabia
than his predecessor

rare flag.

how do the shills get all the good flags. how is he ambitious without ability. he beat every other political intellectual to be president. doesn't that take ability.

lol trump is like benedictine monk tier modesty compared to your royal family

nothing much honestly

Lurk more

do you like my cat and my library isran0n?

you should visit toronto

B-b-b-ut muh bad working conditions!

Some Saudi newspapers are warming up Israel to the population.

Jews can't be trusted anyway. Any alliance would have to be done with the implication that there is a certainty of an Israeli backstab. Jews are incredibly paranoid due to their history, which is understandable. But going in for an alliance blindly is stupid.

does your Emirati friends know any so called workers? they have to be behind the curtain.
btw what is your opinion abour sharia law?

Are you implying in anyway that Israel is less trustworthy than Saudi Arabia, if so you are a high schooler way out of his depth, because even the U.N. disagrees with you.

I am gonna visit Vancouver soon. and your cat is mighty fine

America exists for Isreal, so it doesn't matter who is the president.
Also, Al Saud funded Hillary.

>stupid leaf strikes again: The post
I'm saying Jews can't be trusted. Israel is a 69 year old modern state. Jewish history is thousands of years old. The latter doesn't really show a bunch of thrustworthy Jews, being kicked out from so many countries. I don't blame it all on them though but after a while, it's only natural for Jews to learn not to trust anyone.

When you're a Jewish kid being told that the Egyptians enslaved you, Greeks massacred you, Romans destroyed your temple and many other people did some bad things against your own, you won't develop a mentality of trusting others. You'll be heavily nepotistic, opportunist and backstabbing.

Israel can't be trusted for that reason.

There are net diagnostic tools that are basically just preset proxies from any country you want. It's an expensive service. I forget the name of the one i used

always expect Muslims to say the stupidest most evil shit imaginable.

because they are the stupidest, most evil people imaginable.

except for jews

You're dumb. If you believe in an All powerful God, then all of the God's creations are his servants.

That doesn't necessarily mean Trump is a good servant though.

Posting a fucking apple product.
Its as if being a leaf wasnt enough for people to consider you clinically retarded.

>4d chess
Why are (((they))) becoming more powerful?
>5d chess
Why did (((they))) trade white girls against oil?
>6d chess
Why do (((they))) sent rape gangs to Europe?
>7d chess
Why does (((Trump))) give the army that was Al Qaeda 2months ago military support?
>8d chess
Why did (((Trump))) lose the middle east?
>9d chess
Trumptards are retarded, if you can't see (((them))) controlling him you are blind.