Don't forget the potential for anyone to abuse:

-Videogames
-Doritos
-Steriods
-Constant obsession with exercise
-Floor tiles
-Cocaine
-Herion

I honestly believe all drugs, even the hard ones, should be legalized and taxed. It would increase tax revenue, reduce drug dealer related crimes and all the people who are dumb enough to take this shit would just die off

GIBE ME DAT

Weed is just like burgers, bro. Think about it. Can you imagine a bear fighting a pack of wolves over a burger, bro. Jamie, look up how many wolves it takes to kill a bear.

If McDonald's is legal, all drugs should be legal

legalize abusing children imo

I wonder what would happen if one was to insert the word 'guns' in that wise phrase.

they probably should shut down mcdonald's desu

You're allowed to exercise personal responsibility when it comes to one, but not the other. The one that's legal is the hardest one to moderate

hahaha

That would spark a second civil war.

Shh, you're on Sup Forums
I mean- f-fuck off d-degenerate

Shit, man, I wouldn't take them. I just want the degenerates to die off. We'd be all better for it

will the prices even drop if they legalize it?

I'm pretty comfy with my sources but here it averages 10€ a gram, opening the market should lead to competition, right?

Kek

Black markets invent crime in 2 ways.
>They are inherently illegal
>They create a market without any regulations etc, and puts money into the hands of people who don't mind breakinf other laws.
>This leads to gangs to control territory, and all of the violence associated with that.
If all drugs, and prostitution became legal, violent crime would drop substantially.

Let me tell you about weed. The other day I smoked until Pink Floyd got scary. In between hits I spent the whole morning cleaning my house. Top to bottom. Didn't want to do it but I did it anyways because it wasn't boring anymore.

And then I heard my doggo barking. Oh yeah. She's outside. I saw that she was stuck somewhere. So I went out and helped her. And when she walked into the sun it was the most amazing thing ever. Except it wasnt. I knew even then that I shouldn't find that amazing. I thought to myself how fucked up it is that of all the ailments man kind has that we haven't cured we've somehow managed to cure the need for amazememt in our lives. And that we've managed to cure the soul crushing frustration of menial work.

Seems like you're getting a nice little lift for not much price to pay. But in reality it's the white flag for the human soul.

Cheeseburgers don't alter your state of mind. Next.

Imo there should be laws against obesity of extreme levels.

As long as I pay the same or less, I only really care about not having to ferry the shit around and risk hell if I'm caught with it.

Alcohol?

I will like to shut down McDonalds too, at least for fat people

I assume you've never had to deal with someone going into DKA, or heard of new onset diabetics acting erratically.