How come roasties are so cruel?

How come roasties are so cruel?

Roastie in question

whats a roastie?

The hamster

Had to look it up, slang for meaty vagina. In this context I guess OP means women in general.

These kinds of people seriously need to be shot in the head. There's no rehabbing someone from this kind of cruelty.

Lurk more, faggots.

>being this new

So horrible. I remember when my dad beat my rabbits head in with a hammer, he fucked me up for life with all the shit he did I just fucking angry all the time

Nah, cooking the bitch alive is more appropiate.

Besides, I'm curious on the effects of microwaving a live human.

Jesus. Why did he do that? Drunkard?

Corrective rape. Incel entertainent. Sexual fluid harvesting. Forced breeder. Please be more considerate.

m8 most people are cunts, most young people are cunts and stupid.
I remember someone froze a cat in the lab in my school. People who torture animals should be gassed.
chinks are not human

I'd rage fuck her then throw her in the oven.

kek

After looking up the name, because useless OP didn't post anything, I found she's Brazilian.
Just thought I'd mention that.

The true roastie

He just hated me

KEK

I'm curious how quick the death is. Specifically how quick the brain shuts mostly down. Is it within one second?

Also it was a guinea pig, not a hamster, and the vets took it and checked it out and it's fine. It wasn't injured.

You must be a piece of shit.

How can someone even do that? That is just wontonly barbarous and cruel.

GIRUGAMESH

Vitoria? What the fuck kind of name is that?
Wow I'd fuck her sideways and front ways

We need to dare them to HEIL

i believe theyd implode after a few seconds.. probably pretty agonizing.

Then it was in the oven for very few seconds.
for those who don't know, a microwave oven basically works by boiling the water in the food. If you put an animal in there, it will boil its fucking blood.

Is this her?

You fucking redditors newfaggots need to leave.

I doubt that. He had to have massive personal issues to do something like that. Take responsibility for things that are your fault, BUT do not take responsibility for the faults and misdeeds of others.

It's not hard to disable the switch that tells a microwave its door is closed, just do that then stick your hand in while it's running. Also, the Nazis invented the microwave, so I hear, so I imagine somewhere there is documentation regarding its use on people. You should ask the FBI or the ATF, Library of Congress, that sort of thing.

How do we dare them to do nazi stuff?

You people are really mad that I didn't know what roastie meant? I've always called giant labias beef flaps. You're using a different slang term. Big deal. How many of you have actually even touched a 'roastie'?

>MUH POOR ANIMALS WAAAHHWAAAHHHHH WAAAHHH

Get the fuck out pussy ass redditor retards, you gotta be a huge subhuman to believe that a hamster is more important than a human life.

The hamster is her property and she is allowed to do whatever she wants with it, fuck, there are laboratories who experiment on humans, or even hamsters (god forbid someone's hurting hamsters!) Who do far worse shit than this, yet, you faggots don't care about it.

Her property, her choice.

Keep your subhuman feefees dominated logic out of here furfaggot trash

i fuk with it

Dude everyone who has been here more than a fucking week knows what's roastie means, and the only people who belong here are the people who are already here. You'd have to be a massive fucking normalfaggot to just have started going on imageboards as late as fucking 2017.
Case and point: you respond to insults by calling people virgins. You don't belong here.

I never did anything. He was just a cunt. He never bought me anything, my mum had to fight to even get me school clothes, despite him being well off. From the get go he made it clear he never wanted me. Fuck off telling me that it's my fault, the guy is fucking nuts. Even if I was a dick, why would he do that? How the fuck is that my fault? He just thought I was a faggot because I didn't like sports and took an interest in nature

Tell em, Pedro!

damn she's hot

Idk man. Killing for no reason, even if it's animals (and especially if it's done in a particularly grotesque manner) is pretty fucking degenerate. Nothing was gained here on her part by doing this (except maybe a momentary satisfaction for having fell in line with group think). Even the bible says that beating a slave to death is degenerate.
The point is that while I'm far from an animal rights activist, killing merely for the sake of killing is degenerate and subhuman. For me it's less about the dead hamster and more about the kind of person she showed herself to be.

Jesus H Christ. I don't care if she stuck a fucking human in the microwave, she's hot as hell.

just goes to show how brainless women can be

Problem here, bud, is that the killing of pets, and lack of empathy for those you love or are supposed to love is usually a sign of psychosis, or some form of psychopathy.

Honestly, it's just a rodent, but when you have pets, you're supposed to treat em as such